Cat Lovers

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Cersei is going backwards... I got a black light and she had peed all over my son's bedroom. Scrubbed it. Then, she started spraying his window. So, she's not allowed in there anymore. (I'm 90% sure it is because a stray is coming around). Thing is, letting cats outside is supposed to help. She hates being indoors...LOVES being outside, so I keep her out but I leave the garage door cracked and we have a little cat door on the door going to the house, so she can come in.... but at night I don't let them out.....Anyway, she'll occasionally bite me and swat at me again like she forgets who I am. Husband won't let me do the things Jackson galaxy says to do -- multiple litter boxes, etc.... and she never stops wagging her tail so next time I have some money I am going to have her put on anti-anxiety medication. She HAS to be suffering. I know what anxiety feels like. 2 herbal remedies have caused vomitting.

Sidenote: She chose my son's room as her safe den...but it cannot happen any more.
So, without her safe den, she is more anxious... The other cats see this and have started attacking AGAIN.

tymeonadime

That's terrible. Poor kitty.....

I was forced to finaly euthanize my baby boy. The leukemia yes had given a false negative. He was almost septic from infection, and never stopped purring.

God just got one hell of a good cat

In Loving Memory
TINY
June 2013- January 2016
You were loved deeply and
Will never be forgotten.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Penny and Cersei were getting along great, but now, for no reason, Penny is being territorial and peeing in places where Cersei sleeps...in the house... We caught HER doing it, not Cersei. 15 years in this house and we never had a cat pee in here... so we are not happy. We have to close all the bedroom doors. Jackson Galaxy would say to put litter boxes in the rooms, but my husband won't allow it. SIGH....

It's all my fault for saving poor Cersei and disrupting my cat family.

bluejay_1919

Haven't updated in a while with our kitties. We lost our sweet little Raisin back in early November.
c941731d3d1125a85e308b063c3665a9.jpg