Cat Lovers

bluejay_1919

Bah! More reason to love this forum! There is actually a "cat lovers" thread.

Here is my two hairless ladies. Phoebe is wrapped up in the blue blanket and Raisin is in the purple sweater. I love Sphynx cats. They are....definitely not of this world. Hahaha

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1433776461253.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1433776461253.jpg
    860.8 KB · Views: 10
  • uploadfromtaptalk1433776519465.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1433776519465.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 7

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Bah! More reason to love this forum! There is actually a "cat lovers" thread.

Here is my two hairless ladies. Phoebe is wrapped up in the blue blanket and Raisin is in the purple sweater. I love Sphynx cats. They are....definitely not of this world. Hahaha

Cute!!! I know if I had those I'd have to put clothes on them because I use the A/C :)

bluejay_1919

Cute!!! I know if I had those I'd have to put clothes on them because I use the A/C :)

Oh yes! We live in the south, so the a/c is on constantly! If left naked, with no blankets to burrow in, they are a shivering, wrinkly ball of love.

I will admit, I enjoy finding them cute sweater and shirts ( to protect them from the sun). Especially cheesy Christmas sweaters uploadfromtaptalk1433919051015.jpg

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Oh yes! We live in the south, so the a/c is on constantly! If left naked, with no blankets to burrow in, they are a shivering, wrinkly ball of love.

I will admit, I enjoy finding them cute sweater and shirts ( to protect them from the sun). Especially cheesy Christmas sweaters View attachment 1877

LOL...extra laundry because of the cat!!!

Martian

I will admit, I enjoy finding them cute sweater and shirts ( to protect them from the sun). Especially cheesy Christmas sweaters View attachment 1877
Dr Evil, is that you? :D

Poor Mr Bigglesworth...