Cat Lovers

bluejay_1919

Yes! Most Sphynx have patterns that would be what kind they are if they had fur. And yes, oh my gosh, Raisin has an attitude! She is super sweet and loving, but she's sassy as all get out. While Phoebe is all love.

I thought I remember hearing all Calicos are also female...the one I had growing up was a female. I didn't know that about orange cats either. Learn something new everyday!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Yes! Most Sphynx have patterns that would be what kind they are if they had fur. And yes, oh my gosh, Raisin has an attitude! She is super sweet and loving, but she's sassy as all get out. While Phoebe is all love.

I thought I remember hearing all Calicos are also female...the one I had growing up was a female. I didn't know that about orange cats either. Learn something new everyday!

My Tortie, Penny, will bite if you touch her tummy. And when she's done being petted, she'll try to bite.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
1ecfbd3c63d1710bb5d4486430599884.jpg

Sable and Percy

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Thank you for the kind words. They have a beautiful nature too. My kids drape them over their shoulders and carry them everywhere around the house. They never protest and love the attention. Sable never goes further than the neighbouring gardens but Percy is a wanderer! They are also rescue cats!