Cat people aliens

Bones McCoy

It was said of Marylin Monroe she was both romantically involved with the Kennedy's as well as Nikita Krushiv. She was a double agent and bound to die sooner anyways. This is not well known but is bought out in the song Photograph by Def Leppard.

Def Leppard was a really dynamic group before the loss of arm accident experienced by their drummer. Makes wonder me if they didn't trip on to a curse of some sort.

Enya's song about Marilyn

"Cursum Perficio",It was inscribed on the portico of Marilyn Monroe's last home.
Cursum perficio. I am making an end to my course.
Verbum sapienti: A word to the wise:
quo plus habent, the more [people] have
eo plus cupiunt. the more they want.
Post nubila, Phoebus After the clouds, Phoebus
Iternum Over and over again

lamdo263

Enya's song about Marilyn
Marylin was also involved with Bobby Kennedy. There was a witness to her death to where a doctor who went in her bedroom shot her in the heart with some liquid, probably a potassium laced substance. She took one deep breath then died. This was verified a number of times.

She originally had six toes with one of them excised I believe. She was a double agent and not really a leader. Believe what you want, but an ex affiliate of the CIA verified the way she died. I don't know why she was doing what she did, but the tail end of her life was rough.

There was some principle of both ritual abuse and her being sacrificed that might have been Satanic? She's bad luck even to discuss, that's my take on it.

Bones McCoy

Marylin was also involved with Bobby Kennedy. There was a witness to her death to where a doctor who went in her bedroom shot her in the heart with some liquid, probably a potassium laced substance. She took one deep breath then died. This was verified a number of times.

She originally had six toes with one of them excised I believe. She was a double agent and not really a leader. Believe what you want, but an ex affiliate of the CIA verified the way she died. I don't know why she was doing what she did, but the tail end of her life was rough.

There was some principle of both ritual abuse and her being sacrificed that might have been Satanic? She's bad luck even to discuss, that's my take on it.

This all seems similar to this...

Bones McCoy

(had to be done)

felinegirl01.jpg

lamdo263

This all seems similar to this...

Marylin Monroe is a taboo subject to me so I'm going to drop it. I know due to my familial relations with the Pleiadean the Lyrans do in fact exist. The picture of the female in the blue blouse is also right on the money with very little variance from a real lyran.

Yeah, I do believe cat-looking alien ET people exist, but the ones that travel in space are as intelligent as you or I would be. So there's your answer. Thaks for the input

label

Are cat people real?

Anything is possible and most of what is mentioned in history it is possible that cat-people might have been a thing. I will not go into details but there is more then just cult rituals revolving around cats. Thankfully all of them is useless. The cat as an animal is just an animal but because of its eyes many believe them to be spiritual in nature and because of their behavior cats are thought of as both good and evil.

So what of this?

Well something else was used for those rituals and "they" where humanoid. Called "Were-cat/Werecat" like its wolf counterpart has a historical reference going back to 1700s and actually earlier "depending on sources" Some sources say it originated Europe where humans was seen to change into cats or cat like humanoid beings.

That said, their blood was something else. Known for strength and healing among alchemist writings but never proven to be real. That said where there is smoke there is fire.

Are they from another world? Regardless of historical reference the answer is yes. See the "fact" is they move between worlds. They have a documented history outside Europe. The more prominent folklore stands out in Africa. They speak of "gods" that are feline in nature had offspring with humans. Now similar writings suggest this happened all over the world. So this is actually a very strong suggestion that something of this nature did happen.

Now this goes a lot deeper but I will leave a lot of details out because "reasons" but it is safe to say that they may actually exist to this day. They avoid humans and is able to change between human and or feline humanoid form. They can be all around us, but they may live in fear because some still believe they hold the key to immortality but this is mostly myth at this point. There are no immortal humans.

OakFieldAlienz444

Below are my own original characters! Enjoy the art!

BTW this is how the cat aliens walk amongst us today.

Rallassa is the cat girl, Orla is the Star trek style anime human alien lady.

Orla and Rallassa.png

Screenshot 2022-09-05 at 10.50.08 PM.jpg

For more access to exclusive art and stories etc
visit my Patreon, and consider becoming a Patron: