Celebrity Death

GBBrawler

Well since game show host celebrities are being mentioned now, it reminded me about Alex Trebek from Jeopardy. He is suffering from Stage 4 pancreatic cancer & receiving experimental treatments for it, & I haven’t heard any updates about his progress in the past several months so that’s likely not a good sign.

Hopefully he is doing well!

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Well since game show host celebrities are being mentioned now, it reminded me about Alex Trebek from Jeopardy. He is suffering from Stage 4 pancreatic cancer & receiving experimental treatments for it, & I haven’t heard any updates about his progress in the past several months so that’s likely not a good sign.

Hopefully he is doing well!
I don't know how the man is still standing. Yet alone, still hosting Jeopardy.

iwnt2kw

Im a time traveler And have been to the future And ended up at a funneral percession That was already in progress And so I approached the crowds of people That were along a long road On both sides With vehicles driving down the middle Towards my left And they were all crying and weeping And I listened in to try and find out who's funneral this was And I heard them saying that "She died" and , "they killed her" She's dead And they called her The Queen of YouTube And they also called her Americas Princess And that was dead And then I finally heard who's funneral percession this was When I heard one of them say She's dead Taylor Swift is dead She's gone And more crying and weeping And her coffin was a pearly greyish silver color And it was being displayed on the top (of the roof) of a black van / station wagon looking vehicle (european looking) All the vehicles I seen were black And I turned around and came back to my present time
......I traveled in to the future and saw this Back in 2016 or so
My Condolences to her family

Last edited: