Chris

MORG

Chris

You know...I probably should have had Chris call me LAST night. But then, would I have come up with the idea for the test if he called me...or maybe he would have just said "My name is Chris. You told me to call you." You know what..this guy DID call me last night...he's like "do you know who I am?" No, just kidding. I guess having him call me last night wouldn't have worked. Good thing I took that into account when I told him to call me tomorrow night. We'll see!

Chris

Chris

Sorry, I haven't looked here in a few days and missed that entire experiment thing. But I think I'm most likely in an alternate universe, which means you would never get the call... another you would though. Interesting.

I'll try to be more active here.

Doc Brown

Chris

Hey, Chris, you're here as well! I only just found this "twin" forum yesterday! Nice to see you here as well! Or, as Bruce Forsyth used to say on "The Generation Game":

Bruce: (TO THE AUDIENCE) "Nice to see you, to see you..."

Audience: (TO BRUCE) "NICE!"

HackimerRob

Chris

/yoda voice - ON!

mmm...twin...perhaps is it. mmmm. yes. many similarities you see. mmmm. mmmmm.. this correllates not to the origins...yes...welcome...you are Doc.

/yoda voice - OFF!

Anoah

Chris

Originally posted by Hackimer@ Rob,Jul 22 2004, 07:56 PM
/yoda voice - ON!

mmm...twin...perhaps is it. mmmm. yes. ?many similarities you see. mmmm. mmmmm.. this correllates not to the origins...yes...welcome...you are Doc.

/yoda voice - OFF!

He he he he :D :p I just love it when people do the yoda voice. :lol:

MORG

Chris

The problem with my experiment is that he never called, therefore I lost interest, therefore I never PMed him with my email address and therefore he never sent me an email with his email address, therefore I'll never tell him what my phone number is. But remember..I still have a week or somethin' before I have to tell him my phone number.

Just kiddin'...even though he never called, I DID PM him my email address. This is just in case he called me in some other timeline that I'm not aware of. I had to do it anyway.