Christianity

PyRo99

Christianity

Christianity, the lovely little topic that many stray away from because its such a worldly topic, and is open to interpretation.

I want to know where the Christian Church found out what God wants. If Jesus was the only one that was supposedly "attached" to god, and nobody else was worthy, then how come there are supposed "anti-christs".

I also do want to know, where the Catholic Church deemed what Christ said and what Christ didn't say. How can you explicity say, "this is what christ said" and this is what he hadn't, when they were known to "take" what they wanted and put into that book what he had said and what he hadn't.

If the Christians knew what Christ wanted, then how come they haven't practiced it? They are more intent on "Good Friday", Lent, Easter, Christmas. When, that really wasn't what Christ wanted now was it?

According to the Christains, god created this world. If God is supposedly the one whom created this world, he then created Christ, the "son of god", but then he also created Osama Bin Laden, America's most hated man, next to Bush. Then again, I thought the Christians said "God only wants peace, hence heaven". But then, he created hell, and lucifer, and satan. How can you have both portraying God? Everyone knows what the true answer to this is, and it would be Heaven.

I'll leave it at this:

If a tree falls in a forest does it make a sound?

StarLord

Christianity

First, the term "Christ" has been misused for so long it has lost it's original meaning. Christ is not a man or the man Jesus, it is the reference to a specific form of Consciousness / way of thinking and living your life . Very much the same as Buddah is to Siddartha Gautama. Siddartha, the man, discovered a spiritual path, the end result being the Buddah state of consciousness.

Jesus was born a Jew Not a Christian. The "Christian" faith did not come into being until many hundreds of years later, although some will argue that once you believe in Jesus as the way to salvation, you are a christian. As Jesus was just a messenger and NOT God nor anymore the son or daughter of God than you or I today, how could he be responsible for your spiritual welfare as his realm of existence is no longer here in the physical?

Another thing to remember, no person can take all the karma from you thus absolving you of your sins and especially some original sin that you had nothing to do with in the first place. There is no such thing as sin.

Jesus was taught in Tibet for some 16 to 17 years by Masters of a certain path. When he left Tibet, he went to India to pass that along and was kicked out of India by the Brahmans. They were not interested in changing their belief system.
(the key here is if folks are happy with what the are holding leave them alone, when they specifically ask you that's a different kettle of fish)

Jesus then made his way back to the land of his birth where he tried to teach. The pharisees took great umbrage at his temerity, after all what cold he possibly know if he was not teaching about the Judaic faith? They endeavored to have him put to death by using the Romans to Do their dirty work for them.

Much of what we have read as the bible came from the Jewish faith. If you are really interested see what you can find regarding current translations(modern day english) of the Talmud and the Torah you will be amazed at how much was taken and re sold as a new spiritual path.

How can the church 'speak' for God? Very good question. As Jesus was a Master in his own right he had the ability to work on the inner planes with his chelas or students showing them the way to self realization and then to God realization. The church also tried to do this. With the exception of Peter and one or two of the original students, no one really had the ability to do this.

The concept of having a Living Master at the head of a spiritual path is old beyond our languages and the church knew this. So the head of the church, the pope, was its symbolic 'master' but the living link had already passed. Thus, the actual "connection" to Spirit and the inner was lost.

Some of the books in the bible were dream interpretations and actual handed down 'remembrances' of what took place. Over the years and various Vatican Congress get togethers transmuted and deleted original information and the intended direction. Jesus taught about spiritual freedom in this life time through actual experience. He also taught about the permanence of the Soul and the non permanence of the body, basically that the Soul does not perish like the body does.

Due to the fact that the church could not participate in that form of teaching they chose to use concepts backed by fear (Sin, eternal damnation if you did not join the church, etc...) to insure their congregations participation.

God or Spirit created Soul. Soul spend as many incarnations as necessary to fulfill it's needs in all experiences necessary for it's own unfoldment.

Hell is a mental concept created by the church as a fear tactic for following is edicts.
There is no Hell unless you make life here one by your own choice.
There is no Satan or Lucifer. Again, constructs of the church.

The way home is a personal choice. If you are happy with your path and it is working for you stay with it. If not, find something that does work for you.

PyRo99

Christianity

Here in lies, what I believe. Tune it out if you don't care, but I am going to say it, in No shape way or form am I pushing my beliefs onto any of you.

My beliefs, have changed so much over the past six months, most of it is irreversible. New things are being applied to old ideas, and vice-versa. However, after reading this book The Disappearence of the Universe by Gary R. Renard, has changed my view on the world entirely.

My Belief:

The world is a dream. We reincarnate, until we are indeed ready to go back to "heaven", where we are one with the other "sons of god" for we are all sons of god, it is just being able to recognize that you are. I also believe, that forgiveness heals all, because it is our unconcious guilt that is projecting this hell.

Also, I believe that the Ego, is what does indeed create this. Bet you didn't know NYC lays on an Earthquake fault line, wouldn't that be interesting for an earthquake in NYC? The ego is what makes you, "lash back" and is what makes you reincarnate, over, and over, and over again. For, if you believe that this world, is not real, then how can you're anger be real? How can you're hatred be real? How can you be real? You're mind is the only thing that is real, and that resides with the Holy Spirit.

Also, how can you expect to live in Gods Kingdom, if you fear him, subconciously? If you indeed to fear him, then you are never going to be One. My question posed, was one of duality. Everything about this world is dual. There is good, and there is bad.

The ego's scripture called for the terrorists, to do so, 9/11. Now, how scary is it that we're fighting an enemy that isn't a country, but rather a group of indiviudal fundamentalists, that cannot be beaten? When is it really over. All they have done, is bring rage to this country. And we went out and "Got em". Yet, we are ideally not getting them, because all they have to do is attack again, and wham, we're back to square one. We're never going to be offically "done". And if we didn't go and get "Them". Then, we were damned, beacause they would attack again. The common phrase "Damned if you do, damned if you don't." comes to mind, right about now.

God is. Thats about all you can say, because he is pure non-dualistic. How can He hurt you, but love you at the same time? He cannot, for he is only love, and nor can he talk to you.

How can you hate you're brother, when he is just a mere "dream"? We dream at night, and that is what this is, however its a nightmere. The way out, is Forgiveness, and the only way to out, is to forgive. Forgive the ego, for creating you're body, which is really nothing. Why do you think the universe is so big? Because you are able to go out there and SEARCH, for the unknown. As you can see, the ego is one tricky little son of a gun.

The past few days for me, have been blissful, since I've been practicing forgiveness. My brother can call me all of these names, and I just sort of sit there, and just forgive him for saying those things, because it is my own unconcious guilt creating these images. And he is my brother in reality, as well as everyone else.

Good Day,

Pyro

StarLord

Christianity

The Ego is that which sits on your casket and laughs with glee, it got what it wanted all Your life.

Still, without some modicum of ego we would be walked all over. A balance is a good thing in everything.

(!)

Christianity

PyRo, if you're not already familiar with it, you might want to check out Tolstoy's great, short book - The Gospel In Brief - it addresses many of the things you bring up, was an influencial book for Ghandi, M.L. King, and Wittgenstein, and is not the normal "church" take on what Jesus was teaching.
("!")

PyRo99

Christianity

I will have to! The Church, (while I don't want to rub anyone the wrong way), can have its bull.

I live by the truth, and not some dual ideals.

hellrazor

Christianity

alot of chrisitians doing great research now days, sadly it will fall apart into many other groups like has been but atleast they stay in some sort of contact with eachother

PyRo99

Christianity

Christians doing great research on what? When the "apocalypse" will happen? Or how many holes the Church has in it.