Confirmed Hoax Chronos Diminutive

Status
Not open for further replies.

steven chiverton

the only battery that can be used as a weapon is that explosive lithium so what the hell is he hiding you dont see people going around using batteries they know have a dangerous thing in them for destruction these days

dh1

hmm. well having excess funds when researching time travel almost always inevitably ends in failure. They take their poorly formed theoritical assumptions which are almost always the popular conventional scientific tripe and fail.

Poverty seems to really focus the mind in these endeavours...at least did for me. Can't reinvent the wheel when you're poor so you more closely review the already accomplished works of others.

Attempts at controlling time fail too, even the Montauk people failed at that. They don't realize the consciousness aspect to time. Change time and it undoes itself.

dh1

A battery is any voltage source, doesn't mean only chemical energy storage.

TimeFlipper

I'm referring to lordhenry.
I'm going to have to overview these other 'fake' time travelers as claimed after realizing you guys don't know how to assess one or not.
You were referring to Num7 because you quoted him, not Lord Haw Haw...you were made to look silly again and you dont like it lol.. We know how to "assess" fake time-travellers, your problem is believing in everything that you read, because you have a need to, "want to believe" everything at face value...With wannabe time travellers we require proof, and as of present we dont have anything thats proof..But of course, its your right to believe in what you want to, but its my right to seek proof not BS or refusals to answer questions. (y)

dh1

oky.

time-it-s-more-like-a-big-ball-of-wibbly-wobbly-timey-wimey-stuff.jpg

see above ^

Last edited:

dh1

oh Einstein, be nice.
This is a forum to exchange all ideas no matter how outlandish or how much proof is given politely.

Lord Henry

@Einstein correct me if I'm wrong put a Pringle can is made of cardboard. Not the ideal material to hold a highly experimental battery that's driving a highly charged rotating magnetic field. I would tell you what it is, but I fear it would court further scoffing.

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper I believe the Motion Picture I will be furnishing this website with, all satisfy your curiosity. You're a fake sceptic, you're well aware of time travel is possible. As the society you belong to, well a certain faction of it, has spent a kings ransom funding research in to it. The W.Joyce circle of DADARS headed up by Mad Malcolm The Clown which I believe you in all probability belong to, only wants to control time for their own ends.

Ive already told you im looking forward to seeing your "Movie"..and i think lots more of us are looking forward to seeing too (y) :LOL:
There is no such thing as a fake skeptic...Yes i do believe in Time-Travel, but definitely NOT the type that you want people to believe in, which is simply very obvious make-belief for spoofing purposes.:D

What is all that crap about W. Joyce, DADARS, Mad Malcolm the Clown, etc etc?..you appear to be having some sort of mental breakdown, probably brought about by the strain you are under trying to convince "yourself", that you actually are a time-traveller!! :eek:.
@Einstein have fun mate, im off to bed now as im bored stiff with the "fake and the anything believer"....I will be buying some Pringles later on today, so i will give you a thought lol :D..

Lord Henry

What is all that crap about W. Joyce, DADARS, Mad Malcolm the Clown, etc etc?..
These are things that you would rather not be brought into the light of day for scrutiny. W. Joyce Circle a faction of DADARS involved in time travel shenanigans. Which I firmly believe you're a member of.

Status
Not open for further replies.