Confirmed Hoax Chronos Diminutive

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeFlipper

wow!...so small.
amazing!

Runs off a high capacity home-made battery.
Why did you make that battery when you could have used the crystal radio you said Tesla made for drawing in large amounts of electrical power?...You have also told us that you have made a portable transmitter and receiver, so you should be easily capable of making that crystal radio..Obviously you wont tell us anything about that "home made" battery, as you are renowned for NOT answering simple technical questions because you dont have any technical abilities at all....And will we be seeing a "clear" photograph of your Chronos Diminutive Beta?...You will be using it as a sort of "treasure hunt" for members to find...im wondering if its going to be another tube of Pringles with just one pringle in it, and a note saying, Spoofed Again!! :LOL:

Lord Henry

@TimeFlipper I did post in-depth details of the customised battery. I also explained it to @dh1, but I edited the post to conceal knowledge of the battery construction. Because of the amount of power the battery can generate, I realised it could be dangerous in the wrong hands.

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper I did post in-depth details of the customised battery. I also explained it to @dh1, but I edited the post to conceal knowledge the batteries construction. Because of the amount of power the battery can generate it is dangerous in the wrong hands.
Yeah Yeah Yeah, more of your BS excuses..as usual :ROFLMAO:

Lord Henry

@TimeFlipper look chap you've been semi agreeable in your last communications to me. Please refrain from slipping back in to scoffing. I could build a spark gap transmitter blindfolded and I genuinely believe the battery could be used as a weapon. Therefore it would be highly iresponsible, if I hadn't edited the details of its construction out.

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper look chap you've been semi agreeable in your last communications to me. Please refrain from slipping back in to scoffing. I could build a spark gap transmitter blindfolded and I genuinely believe the battery could be used as a weapon. Therefore it would be highly iresponsible, if I hadn't edited the details of its construction out.

Fakes cant even "build" any credible information for most of us...
You still haven`t explained why you didn`t choose that simple crystal set to generate the required power, instead of that "dangerous battery" ::LOL::.
Hurry up with your response, im getting bored again with all your BS :sleep:

dh1

Anyways i think the purpose of this site has fufilled it's mission. Congratulations Numorean7. Time Traveler discovered. yay!

TimeFlipper

Anyways i think the purpose of this site has fufilled it's mission. Congratulations Numorean7. Time Traveler discovered. yay!
If you are referring to the posting where Num7 spoke in the Time Traveller thread about "Lussorio", he was another fake time traveller we had on here last year! :ROFLMAO:

dh1

I'm referring to lordhenry.
I'm going to have to overview these other 'fake' time travelers as claimed after realizing you guys don't know how to assess one or not.

This site is special. I've searched for years and this is the only place that takes time travel serious enough anywhere.

Lord Henry

@TimeFlipper I believe the Motion Picture I will be furnishing this website with, will satisfy your curiosity. You're a fake sceptic, you're well aware of time travel is possible. As the society you belong to, well a certain faction of it, has spent a kings ransom funding research in to it. The W.Joyce circle of DADARS headed up by Mad Malcolm The Clown which I believe you in all probability belong to, only wants to control time for their own ends.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.