Confirmed Hoax Chronos Diminutive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Henry

Some impertinent individual demanded to know where I got my parts from. Most of the parts were salvaged. Below is a picture of a environmentally friendly radio in fact I had four of them. Note the solar panel. Three were used from the other radios to make the tritium power generator. Other components were used as well. Such as the crank handle power generator and lithium batteries. It's amazing what you can find in dustbins and no the housing of the apparatus is not a Pringle can.

radiopart2.jpg

Khaos

where the wild things are
Looks like it could be the inside of a video game controller.

Its a Sega Genesis controller

41ThY9S-g3L.jpg

I had that system when I was a youngster, my first actually.

This particular controller is wireless, which was released on the later generation genesis systems, Sega was actually one of the first companies, the other being Sony that came out with CD's and wireless controllers.

TimeFlipper

Some impertinent individual demanded to know where I got my parts from. Most of the parts were salvaged. Below is a picture of a environmentally friendly radio in fact I had four of them. Note the solar panel. Three were used from the other radios to make the tritium power generator. Other components were used as well. Such as the crank handle power generator and lithium batteries. It's amazing what you can find in dustbins and no the housing of the apparatus is not a Pringle can.

View attachment 6293
Solar panels from radios CANNOT "make" Tritium which is a radioactive isotope from Hydrogen! :ROFLMAO:
Solar panels simply convert light into electricity, that is their sole purpose (y) :D.
You could never even buy sufficient Tritium to power a bog standard radio, it costs about $25.000 per gram!!..and is never sold due to its Radio active content!!
There are Nano Tritium Batteries made especially for experimentation by the armed forces (Nano simply means extremely small, in measurement of one billionth.. e.g nanotechnology)...Iam certain your friend @dh1 will be completely convinced of what you said about the "Tritium Generator" of yours, as he never does any simple Google searches for facts :D...The crank handle you spoke of simply charges up an internal rechargeable battery in the radio...
I see once again that you have used a name that i brought up on another thread, that was the Lithium battery..Yep i use two types of Lithium-Ion batteries, one at 3.7volts and the other at 7.4volts the latter i use in my higher power handheld transceiver (y).
Therefore in reality you could have used a cheap simple bog standard 9volt battery to put in your Pringles tube, oh im sorry, the Chronos Velocipede :LOL:..

Lord Henry

@TimeFlipper I know solar panels cannot make tritium, but tritium illumination can power solar panels. You're sneering and supercilious comments, exposes you. Considering other members of the W.Joyce circle of DADARS which I firmly believe you're a member of, experiment with such generators. Your incredulous attitude is mysterious.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper I know solar panels cannot make tritium, but tritium illumination can power solar panels.
Rubbish, there is no Tritium around that can be found in discarded radios, or anywhere :LOL:
And the Sun provides sufficient energy for a Solar Panel anyways...and dont forget that you clearly said the Solar Panels "made" a Tritium Generator...Dont try to wriggle out of the fact that youre a Spoofer whose been found out once again (y) :LOL:.

You called me sneering, thats because i blew your ridiculous comments away by using facts...You really hate it dont you....Get over it Mr Fake Henry...I will always keep on pointing out the glaring errors that you make, when trying to convince people that you are a real time-traveller instead of just a spoofer :LOL:

Last edited:

dh1

Fascinating. The silicon of the solar panels would definitely produce a current from the radioactive decay of tritium. Do you use a capacitor charged by the battery and tritium to start the machine?

Status
Not open for further replies.