Confirmed Hoax Chronos Diminutive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Henry

This movie is much more entertaining than a Pringles container spray painted blue with caution tape on it.

Shouldn't judge a book by its cover or an apparatus by its container. It's not a Pringle Can printed blue, the rudeness of it. Chaps and TimeFlipper you seem more interested in making scornful comments then actually learning anything.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

"Lord Henry, post: 153256, member: 9243"]
This movie is much more entertaining than a Pringles container spray painted blue with caution tape on it.

Shouldn't judge a book by its cover or an apparatus fights container. But it's not a Pringle Can printed blue, the rudeness of it. Chaps and TimeFlipper you seem more interested in making scornful comments then actually learning anything.[/QUOTE]
Ok then, tell me the modification that you made for the Crystal Ear Piece (I still think its a Dummy lol) thats supposed to send you back in time, you can do that very easily and ive already asked for a reply..

And as for "learning" anything, you have not responded to any question that we have asked you, so what is their to learn from that??...The only thing we learn is that your a fake, but i prefer to call you a spoofer ;) :LOL:

Oh and what ever happened to that Chronos Extraordinaire model you mentioned to us a while back, did it fly off into hyperspace in a large puff and a bang? ::LOL::

Last edited:

Lord Henry

Ok then, tell me the modification that you made for the Crystal Ear Piece thats supposed to send you back in time, you can do that very easily and ive already asked for a reply..

Ans as for "learning" anything, you have not responded to any question that we have asked you, so what is their to learn from that??...The only thing we learn is that your a fake, but i prefer to call you a spoofer (y) :LOL:

Yes you and your DADARS cronies, would be very interested in that modification. Considering you lot have been trying to create something similar for sinister purposes. I should point out not everybody involved in that society is up to no good or sinister. It's just a small group of thirteen members that meet up secretly at an American style eatery, dressed in lab coats and sporting propeller hats. That use the society as a convenient cover.

TimeFlipper

@Lord Henry :LOL:
Ok Then, so you dont want to divulge the "modification" :(...But you mentioned ages ago that Tesla had integrated what you said was the "Human" method of tuning the CV, so is the lead from the crystal earpiece fitted into that tuning system, and does the earpiece pick up the mental vibrations from the mind?...
.Im thinking here that you were using that earpiece in the garden shed when the lighting strike happened and it disturbed your mental vibrations as to where you wanted to go to, and made you end up here in 2011..

Mental commands can operate electronic devices....severely injured people who cannot make their bodies work properly, can communicate effectively via a headband attached to a computer that spells out understandable words and sentences for the people with them..(y)

Lord Henry

@TimeFlipper the modified earpiece replaced a much more bulker coil that used to be placed around the head. It's placed in the ear on the same side as your dominant hand.

Lara

Here is a initial photograph of the the Chronos Diminutive. I'm sorry to say the location of he shot was a toilet cubicle in the homeless shelters gents.

View attachment 6282
Hi
I Was wondering if you could post a list of intems that you are using to build your time travel device and what is the best way to use your device.

Lord Henry

Hi
I Was wondering if you could post a list of intems that you are using to build your time travel device and what is the best way to use your device.

Hello madam, I'm assuming you're a member of the fairer sex. The apparatus generate a highly charged rotating magnetic field. At the moment it only seems capable when the correct circumstances are met of sending someone forward in time.

JustMe

Here is a initial photograph of the the Chronos Diminutive. I'm sorry to say the location of he shot was a toilet cubicle in the homeless shelters gents.

View attachment 6282
Hi
Currently the tube contains Pringles. A type of potato snack. Once you pop you can't stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.