Civil War

Tron1

John Titor, never to come back again unless someone poses as him. Coincident's? I beg you not to pose as John it could trigger emotions to other people. If you do, you shall be banned from this and from creating havoc. I am a good person mixed with a bad neighborhood in the State's. As far as I know John is gone for now.

HDRKID

A lot of what John Titor spoke of did come to pass. Actually, we are close to a civil war now.

His idea of multiple timelines was spot on.

TAKEN FROM Scientists say time travel is possible
The scientists are saying there are many parallel universes where every conceivable outcome occurs and these different universes interact with one another.

TAKEN FROM The Unbelievable Story of John Titor Part 3 - Paranoia Magazine
When time travel was discovered, there were many people who were against its development. However, once the true nature of time was realized, the resistance faded. Even if one worldline was able to ban, kill and stop all time travel, it will continue on another.

However, the corollary is also true. Take heart, on some worldline, you have succeeded and all time travelers are dead by the hand of your followers and thinking or talking about it is a crime.

DEATH OMEN

Oh I don't know that any one "Civil War" is better than another. Maybe GOD will step in, erase everything and simply start over, that is if one believes in
God.

SarahAlways

We are experiencing John Titor's civil war right now.

If you communicate and look into the Trump supporter side you will see they are the same politics that Titor valued. Needless to say those who support Hillary would be those he fought against.

So then, do you think Trump with be the farmer-general who will lead us to freedom? o_0

SarahAlways

No one
@SarahAlways - Do you trust Crooked Hillary? She would never lead us to freedom, and may likely have started World War IIIm if elected president.

I don't think either could be the farmer general. Could you imagine either one growing a potato?
Whoever said either one of those two could grow a potato? :LOL:
No one. Neither one of them would be able to feed themselves if the trains stopped running on time. That was my point.