AS 12-50-7346

AS 12-51-7553

AS 14-70-9836

AS 12-49-7319

AS 14-70-9835

AS 12-49-7319

StarLord

Thank You for that!

Right you are Num. I have edited my previous post to "Supposed Must Have NASA Photos" as I just found the same thing you have mentioned. However, those pictures may all be leading in a specific direction, possible double images, or mechanical, reflection anomalies...

Here's a pretty good explanation of your original picture and another double earth photo. See what you think:

http://magic-ufo.forum-phpbb.in/t82...hotograph-earth-appears-twice-in-as08-16-2628

Superman

What I've noticed about this picture was, if this was just a particle that blocked the camera of Apollo 13 or something came up it was too bright compared to the moon and it's a perfect circle. I think this is real but of course the government is always 10 steps ahead of us. If they released this picture it only means that they have 10 times more information now. Sneaky government national security suits. Let them have all the information.

nickrulercreator

Personally, it looks like a double exposure. I've been doing photography with both digital and film cameras, and have seen this before. In fact, a simple photo was taken on Apollo 8:
Whichever astronaut took the photo likely just forgot to advance the film before taking another photo. This is from the same image album:
In the higher quality versions, you can clearly see stars. The astronaut probably just wanted to expose the film to be able to see stars, resulting in the bright moon-figure (and forgot to advance film).

titorite

I noticed their were stars in the picture and according to all the moon shot photos we arent supposed to be able to see stars in pictures because they are too dim according to nasa

titorite

Would you mind pointing out which photo contained the stars, and where they are?

Its in the OP of this thread... Everyone else is looking a the big light debating lens flare or UFO Im looking at the little pin dots says heeeeey I can see stars... theirs a continuity error here.