Clues left behind by John Titor? - 01

Ren

Actually there are only two songs.
The song john told me to remember when we were in chat.
The song that was in quotation marks at the end of the message
That was written in the JT book I was given. I already revealed that song
Which was the b52 song "trism".

I listened to that song and looked for an encrypted meaning. I'm still thinking about it.
I know the song is just supposed to be a password so that you'll know it is the real John giving the message.

So the other song must also be a password of sorts for yet another message.

Ren

I'de be interested in meeting her as well maybe we should have a paranormalis get together founded by the admin of course =D. It would be interesting in meeting someone who caught johns eyes

I'm getting very bad vibes from you, kurisu. That's not a good thing.

PamelaM

I think John Titor was a team, 2 dudes and 1 chick or 1 dude and 1 chick, I think pam may have met all at a diner or dive type place, I have never seen a picture of pam but I keep thinking she has black hair and it was around shoulder length at the time of the meeting which I think was at night or started during the day and finished at night.

anyway, thanks for being here pam.
Actually when John was here it was all "dudes" lol. although it is possible there may be women on missions in the future.
I don't have black hair. it's brown and a little longer than shoulder length.

PamelaM

I listened to that song and looked for an encrypted meaning. I'm still thinking about it.
I know the song is just supposed to be a password so that you'll know it is the real John giving the message.

So the other song must also be a password of sorts for yet another message.

I have no clue what the B52 song means.
I did buy the cd and listened to it over and over.
Perhaps there is another Pamela somewhere on another line that knows. Obviously it was put in my book
for a reason. I may never know that reason but it may have been the code for the other john when he saw
it to pay attention to the divergence codes. To know they came from an official source. I dont know.

kurisu

Actually when John was here it was all "dudes" lol. although it is possible there may be women on missions in the future.
I don't have black hair. it's brown and a little longer than shoulder length.

haha we have similar hair xD but, mine is black and, just above the shoulders.

Samstwitch

I'de be interested in meeting her as well maybe we should have a paranormalis get together founded by the admin of course =D. It would be interesting in meeting someone who caught johns eyes

I think it would be very dangerous for Pam to meet anyone interested in John Titor. People keep exploiting and stalking her, posting threads about her. There are too many crazies out there who are obsessed with finding Titor and anyone associated with him. There is also the possibility of government involvement over the invention of a Time Machine and Time Travel centered around John Titor. I say, Pam, beware of invitations.

kurisu

I think it would be very dangerous for Pam to meet anyone interested in John Titor. People keep exploiting and stalking her, posting threads about her. There are too many crazies out there who are obsessed with finding Titor and anyone associated with him. There is also the possibility of government involvement over the invention of a Time Machine and Time Travel centered around John Titor. I say, Pam, beware of invitations.

Thats exactly why i said it was a joke lol. I mean seriously look what happened to Lary Habor.

Samstwitch

Thats exactly why i said it was a joke lol. I mean seriously look what happened to Lary Habor.

When you posted the invitation, it didn't sound like a joke. You only said that after Ren's remark about getting 'bad vibes from you'. I'm not trying to be mean. People say something and mean it, then when they are called on it, they pretend that it was a joke.

That was no joke.

kurisu

When you posted the invitation, it didn't sound like a joke. You only said that after Ren's remark about getting 'bad vibes from you'.

I really thought the =D and, the fact that I said the admin would pay for it showed I was joking... Sorry I wasn't 100% clear...