Clues left behind by John Titor? - 01

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
few issues with that cuz Titor claimed a lincoln type figure won in 2004 and tried to keep the nation together. Likely Kerry.
Said by 2012 a full blown civil war was going on with a columbine type shooting every month(which is pretty much happening) and then a surprise nuking from Russia in 2015. We're obviously not on his timeline.

However he did accurately predict 911 and youtube.

Would you care to show us all those particular posts where he made those predictions?

JimmyD

I already told you all what it is about, part of it anyway. But a lack of instant gratification causes people to instead revert back to a false narrative spin doctored fiction based on words on a screen 17 years ago.

Never mind a reasoned and curious approach like analyzing evidence or actually having a reasonable conversation without some idiot demanding a ride in a DeLorean or something.

...or maybe that's not what Paranormalis is REALLY about.

lamdo263

Would you care to show us all those particular posts where he made those predictions?
In defense of NP, he did kind of predict 911.He said that it would start with something to the measure of 9/11 and then from there, separate incidents would occur from then on. I think that he must have privied into this timeline and had been places that he was not supposed to have gone.

What one of the more astute posters had come up with, is that Titor, like a monkey on a tree, was using branch timelines, to locate in and out of other timelines. This was shown by a time traveler on YouTube, as a technique to laterally get to precise areas of any timeline.

The reader here, however must realize that his time displacement unit, was not a top of the line machine. It was at best, an Edsel of a TT jumper and proably not radiation protected at that. What is occurring now, actually for quite a while now, is that the more inventive HDR users, are finding alternate ways to enact the abilities of their HRDs.

This is by adding Tesla coils to autos and such, in order to take the entire vehicle along...I've read where Titor went rouge, because of involvement with someone and became a wanted criminal by his own cadre, within his particular timeline. If you go to the people who supposedly jumped in time during the Philadelphia Experiment, some of them had become extremely radiation worn.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
In defense of NP, he did kind of predict 911.He said that it would start with something to the measure of 9/11 and then from there, separate incidents would occur from then on. I think that he must have privied into this timeline and had been places that he was not supposed to have gone.

What one of the more astute posters had come up with, is that Titor, like a monkey on a tree, was using branch timelines, to locate in and out of other timelines. This was shown by a time traveler on YouTube, as a technique to laterally get to precise areas of any timeline.

The reader here, however must realize that his time displacement unit, was not a top of the line machine. It was at best, an Edsel of a TT jumper and proably not radiation protected at that. What is occurring now, actually for quite a while now, is that the more inventive HDR users, are finding alternate ways to enact the abilities of their HRDs.

This is by adding Tesla coils to autos and such, in order to take the entire vehicle along...I've read where Titor went rouge, because of involvement with someone and became a wanted criminal by his own cadre, within his particular timeline. If you go to the people who supposedly jumped in time during the Philadelphia Experiment, some of them had become extremely radiation worn.

So please go ahead and show us Titor's post where he predicted 9/11.

Are you aware that the Titor hoax has been exposed?

TimeFlipper

@Iamdo263 Please forgive me for butting into this conversation, i decided to check out the Edsel Time-Machine or TT jumper if you want to call it that, which you mentioned..
I came up with this video clip regarding "Edsel" and his Time-Machine which actually was just word play....Edsel Sontiagco who is now a 20 year old guy that loves performing (exceptionally well i must say) songs from the 1940s and 1950s etc etc, in his own show that he presents and sings in and is called "The Time-Machine Concert", simply because he prefers singing songs from the "past"...

If there is another person out there with the Christian name or Surname of Edsel who actually did build a time-machine or a TT jumper, i will happily stand corrected from your good self :).

Last edited:

JimmyD

1519852079247.png

Are you aware that the Titor hoax has been exposed?

Are you aware that there is a collaborative effort to advertise the Titor saga as a hoax in order to prevent the real truth from being realized?

SomethingCursed

>

In a fax to Art Bell (one of them), he mentioned that on his timeline there is a building missing in New York City. I remember reading about him also mentioning this in one of his posts.

Go track it down yourself if you're interested.