Clues left behind by John Titor? - 01

JimmyD

All these years later, and people are still bothering poor Pam. She is obviously a very strong person, in heart and soul. If i had been in her shoes, I would have lashed out violently by now. People will be interested in the Titor thing forever. Pam isn't about to let out the name of that song, and there is good reason for her not to. If she did reveal it, even more yahoos would be bugging her, claiming to be the mythic John Titor.

It does sound like the Trism remark was meant to validate her dream to herself, allowing her to know John was real. Just my take on it.

I want to know how a thread that's supposedly about the mechanicals ended up.being tenpages long without even mentioning any technical attributes.

As best as I can tell, they are all liars. I don't care if they lie and spin it all over the place for everyone, but I am very bothered that they do so with me. I know the difference. There is a lot at stake, and they are fucking around, playing games, causing harm.

The message did not all get through because they fuct it up. ...for money, for whatever bullshit they thought was important to them. Fuck those people.

steven chiverton

heres a link to a youtube video interview with another time traveler and he mentions john titor in it to so an extra clude for anyone trying to peace together more about john titor

Peaceseeker

heres a link to a youtube video interview with another time traveler and he mentions john titor in it to so an extra clude for anyone trying to peace together more about john titor

cool, yet in my mind, if there is no Proof, actual Proof, about what is said is true, then it is not true. And still there is nothing, connecting the original John's Real last post , and Anything that happened after. This person in the vid, no offense, could say he is Jesus Christ, doesn't make him correct or honest. Without Proof, there is nothing but words.

but each to their own. peace :)

Peaceseeker

The Only Real Clues we have of the Real John, really, is the posts he made, the Real ones He or She did back then, once again, if there is no actual proof of Anything after the original posts, being connected to the original Titor, then there is no proof at all about any claims of anything that happened after John's last post. Surely i am not the Only one that sees that . But then again, i could be wrong about that, show me actual proof that anything is connected to the original John and Anything that happened after, and then we might be closer to getting answers, yet to follow a path down where there is no proof except people who claim things , but can't actually proove things, well that is just like driving a car down a dark road at night, getting to a fork in the road, and deciding that driving down hill, is a good idea, just because there's a house down the road with a light on, that don't make that particular road, the correct road to drive home now is it? anyhow, as i said in another post, though, i really have not done much homework on the titor topic, so i could be wrong bout everything, yet for me, this mystery , is still just posts on a forum by a person that said some interesting important things which made folks think about things perhaps they otherwise would not have . just my opinion, as always i could be wrong bout all. or i could be right, yet i do suggest not taking what others say, by face value, ever, surely all that is going on today, has taught everyone that i imagine. the wise ones who see, (and there are alot of you great souls), will always see with their hearts and minds. anyhow i better stop or i'll talk forever bout philosophy next lol peace.

Peaceseeker

and when i say proof, i mean real proof, connecting the original John posts and absolutely all that was done afterwards. Proof. There is, as far as i can see, no proof whatsoever, yet again i have not done alot of homework on it, if i am wrong, then feel free anyone to prove i am wrong here. .... show me proof that anything that happened after Johns actual real last post , was connected to the original person who posted , then we might have something to "chew on" .... right? From what i have observed, due to a rush for answers, folks have accepted, some folks anyhow, any answers that might help close the book on this mystery. .... yet still i see no proof of anything connecting the original titor who posted those titor posts, and anything that happened or is happening , since..... someone, anyone show me i am wrong, with actual proof of a connection... i am quite curious to see, though am quite doubtful that there is anything, yet like always i could be total wrong. stay cool all. peace . :)

Peaceseeker

something else too, how do we know John was really a man? i'm just trying to figure out this mystery as well, yet i had to point out some thoughts, that not many really seem to have said . I know one thing is for sure, just spending a few days recently again on the topic of titor, has got me tired of the topic again lol , because it seems to be the same old thing, people claiming to be her or him, not showing good proof to any of us , (who are , at times, trying to figure out this mystery, ), ... so .. for me, i am still at the point i was when i first began to look into this topic..... if john was not a real time traveller, then i hope she or he , does return at some point and somehow prove that they are the original john, either with their prop of the machine or with the answer to the secret song, or something that proves , actually proves they are titor.... then i'd like to know, as i'm sure many others would, what was the reason for the posts, and other questions, yet i fear , i will get no such answers, making this mystery, definitely one for the history books to figure out lol i guess.

jphil80

It does sound like the Trism remark was meant to validate her dream to herself, allowing her to know John was real. Just my take on it.

[/QUOTE]

You clearly know nothing about Pamela and the kind of backstabbing she does behind people’s back, people she considers friends. I suggest you revise your great consideration towards her.
Secondly yes that is JUST your take dude. The real person the song is really about met the lead singer of the band a couple of days ago and...well, things got pretty clear. I can confidently say that Pamela is out of the picture with the Trism song.

steven chiverton

even proof isn't enough these days and they want so much more of it they still end up denying it and at time those seeking proof find no benefits of knowing it except to make a quick grab for cash in profiting from it and also proof is to easily tampered with and falsified with even by the government and those who want to manipulate it to there advantages or even weaponize it so when you want proof what good is it to you considering all of the above and how many lives have been effected just to cover it up and discredit it even through murder and other nasty things to suppress it ,

JimmyD

and when i say proof, i mean real proof, connecting the original John posts and absolutely all that was done afterwards. Proof. There is, as far as i can see, no proof whatsoever, yet again i have not done alot of homework on it, if i am wrong, then feel free anyone to prove i am wrong here. .... show me proof that anything that happened after Johns actual real last post , was connected to the original person who posted , then we might have something to "chew on" .... right? From what i have observed, due to a rush for answers, folks have accepted, some folks anyhow, any answers that might help close the book on this mystery. .... yet still i see no proof of anything connecting the original titor who posted those titor posts, and anything that happened or is happening , since..... someone, anyone show me i am wrong, with actual proof of a connection... i am quite curious to see, though am quite doubtful that there is anything, yet like always i could be total wrong. stay cool all. peace . :)

I can show you the proof you're asking for, right here and now. But it's problematic because I would have to divulge personal information of myself and others mentioned in the posts. It wouldn't be what you expect, probably not what you want it to be, but it is definitely verifiable proof, as there is no way that could happen or be known without time travel in some form.

But what purpose would it serve? To confirm time travel is real? I already know this, I already have my proof, many times over. Why should I care about everyone else?

You see, I am very over the "Is time travel real?" question, and more concerned with how it is being applied and who's doing all the evil shit with it. If I share, my benefit would be to enlist assistance in dealing with all of this. But that is not going to happen because no one cares, because they are all so selfish and think it is about providing them with entertainment or something.

And not only that, but as soon as I do, there will be assholes who suddenly show up and cause problems, admins who assist them, and it'll prbably be buried beneath a whole bunch of nonsense. It would also prove all the liars in the Titor-verse as such, which would probably get me banned or something because it is impirtant that people like you believe the lie or whatever they are doing.

So, why should I? What is it worth?