Clues left behind by John Titor? - 01

JimmyD

I will give an example of what I mean...

I am minding my own business trying to feed and house myself, earn a living, exist and whatnot, and this guy shows up on the job site. He is a total stranger on his first day and he waits until we are alone together and starts mentioning things about me he should not know. I asked him about it and he gave me a line of BS.

That means he went out of his way to track me and hunt me down, yet denies any reasonable explanation, thus protecting whatever covert goal. If you are going to hunt me and play stupid games, expect me to interpret it as a potential threat and therefore take a defensive posture, ...you should explain yourself and not BS.

From that point on, from the second he did not explain how he knew that, he became a potential threat/target to me. I avoided all social interaction, ..quietly but blatantly. And the whole day, every day, I was paying attention to him any time he was in the vicinity, always tracking and noting potential vulnerabilities or opportunities to severely injure or kill him. (he almost got knocked from a ladder and hacked up with tools)

I realized that this is not a very healthy working environment and had a talk with the boss, told him about it, explained that the guy was one in a series of people doing the same weird nonsense and that I was going to kill him if I continued to work there. I explained that I would come back if the guy left. Then I quit, started looking for work elsewhere.

Later, I went back to work there, but lost pay, my life was disrupted. I did not forget.

That man is now on a kill list. He hunted me and did not explain his position in any honest terms. When I asked him directly, he lied. He chose to deny any chance of reasonable peaceful resolution in resolving the conflict of him being a part of an organized effort to apparently stalk and harass me.

Others have done the same things, several times, hunting me down and such, only they would mention things said over the phone or in a private setting. ...thus suggesting surveilance or something. I leave, lose pay/time/opportunity, stress out, etc..

They are all on a list, had the chance to explain themselves, knew the difference, will die when I get around to it.

DO NOT STALK ME. DO NOT FUCK WITH ME.

lamdo263

I will give an example of what I mean...

I am minding my own business trying to feed and house myself, earn a living, exist and whatnot, and this guy shows up on the job site. He is a total stranger on his first day and he waits until we are alone together and starts mentioning things about me he should not know. I asked him about it and he gave me a line of BS.

That means he went out of his way to track me and hunt me down, yet denies any reasonable explanation, thus protecting whatever covert goal. If you are going to hunt me and play stupid games, expect me to interpret it as a potential threat and therefore take a defensive posture, ...you should explain yourself and not BS.

From that point on, from the second he did not explain how he knew that, he became a potential threat/target to me. I avoided all social interaction, ..quietly but blatantly. And the whole day, every day, I was paying attention to him any time he was in the vicinity, always tracking and noting potential vulnerabilities or opportunities to severely injure or kill him. (he almost got knocked from a ladder and hacked up with tools)

I realized that this is not a very healthy working environment and had a talk with the boss, told him about it, explained that the guy was one in a series of people doing the same weird nonsense and that I was going to kill him if I continued to work there. I explained that I would come back if the guy left. Then I quit, started looking for work elsewhere.

Later, I went back to work there, but lost pay, my life was disrupted. I did not forget.

That man is now on a kill list. He hunted me and did not explain his position in any honest terms. When I asked him directly, he lied. He chose to deny any chance of reasonable peaceful resolution in resolving the conflict of him being a part of an organized effort to apparently stalk and harass me.

Others have done the same things, several times, hunting me down and such, only they would mention things said over the phone or in a private setting. ...thus suggesting surveilance or something. I leave, lose pay/time/opportunity, stress out, etc..

They are all on a list, had the chance to explain themselves, knew the difference, will die when I get around to it.

DO NOT STALK ME. DO NOT FUCK WITH ME.
I could have reported you, as you're obfuscating the thread with your personal perception that the source matter is somehow affecting your [personal life and therefore you're threating people. This is illegal in many ways. However' aside from these fun and games to the readers of this material, there is outside of a predicted onset of possible cdJD from an unknown source, as scheduled in the future, the intimation that whoever is behind the said Titor time travel occurrence was also after something.

This is, the stealing of genetic matter farmed from an occurrence long ago. This may have to do with royalty factors in the coming age of automation. This projected situation is where elements of the deep state, meaning experimenting in genetics, are trying to mix leftover reincarnated royalty combined into the new hybrid children. As I have expressed earlier, this will not work, as the styles in the genetics sense, once this additive is placed into a new child hybrid, does not act the way as it once did.

The concept of royalty is meant as a quality mark for a grouping in society to gather round in that family or small village-town unit, not as a planned tool. "It just simply does not work that way". This may be the one factor as to some of the children born today, feel that artificial intelligence is simply a "gimme need", foot pedal that one had to press onto to get money?

The precepts of artificial intelligence in projection were at their prime, thousands of years ago, during the giant galactic space wars, which had faded out and or were called to an end. In the understanding of this society, there may be a perversion, or a socially wrong re-effacement involving by not knowing or understanding hybrid children, as they may be of NEW mixed gene status, that artificial intelligence although smooth at times, is definitely not a toy that gets you money for trinkets to play with, when asked. A.I. has the ability to become extremely lethal, if one is handling this quality not fully understanding this semi-machine quality and just what it is capable of.

On this said here, which is a L appendage to the CLUES THAT TITOR LEFT BEHIND and the thread direction, I can only estimated is one the motives, as to why the John Titor affair had taken place. CONCLUSION; as I said before, to all concerned parties, given the asking at the Art Bell early BBS, or exact technical information on 386 to Windows XP grade possible computers, as a secondary controlling modulator to the possible Kerr double simulated black holes modulated, by Titor's time displacement unit, that said being burnt out via a future place solar flare, I do not know if a real time traveler had been mixed in with the said fictional occurrence of John Titor.

You the reader to this thread must value this possibility in your own judgment as a reader? Thank you

Sources, Wayback.com on first appearance of John Titor appearing on internet, said Titor ask for a possible repair on burnt out electronic board, in said time displacement unit. Part where through conversation at that BBS that it was a point of burnout of an apparent component placed upon this computer board, that could either be jumped, replaced with a brand new component, after (burn-in time) on E-board, or replacing the entire unknown board all togeaher. At TTI if these logs were ever surrendered during the change of management, GUESSED, on said close association with supposed John Titor, by board member there. Other sources, delving intro a possible nuclear war as based in any timeline, of the Titor discussed futures. on A.I. Try' man talks to computer at hardware store, from Star Wars era.

JimmyD

I could have reported you, as you're obfuscating the thread with your personal perception that the source matter is somehow affecting your [personal life and therefore you're threating people. This is illegal in many ways. However' aside from these fun and games to the readers of this material, there is outside of a predicted onset of possible cdJD from an unknown source, as scheduled in the future, the intimation that whoever is behind the said Titor time travel occurrence was also after something.

This is, the stealing of genetic matter farmed from an occurrence long ago. This may have to do with royalty factors in the coming age of automation. This projected situation is where elements of the deep state, meaning experimenting in genetics, are trying to mix leftover reincarnated royalty combined into the new hybrid children. As I have expressed earlier, this will not work, as the styles in the genetics sense, once this additive is placed into a new child hybrid, does not act the way as it once did.

The concept of royalty is meant as a quality mark for a grouping in society to gather round in that family or small village-town unit, not as a planned tool. "It just simply does not work that way". This may be the one factor as to some of the children born today, feel that artificial intelligence is simply a "gimme need", foot pedal that one had to press onto to get money?

The precepts of artificial intelligence in projection were at their prime, thousands of years ago, during the giant galactic space wars, which had faded out and or were called to an end. In the understanding of this society, there may be a perversion, or a socially wrong re-effacement involving by not knowing or understanding hybrid children, as they may be of NEW mixed gene status, that artificial intelligence although smooth at times, is defiantly not a toy that gets you money for trinkets to play with, when asked. A.I. has the ability to become extremely lethal, if one is handling this quality not fully understanding this semi-machine quality and just what it is capable of.

On this said here, which is a L appendage to the CLUES THAT TITOR LEFT BEHIND and the thread direction, I can only estimated is one the motives, as to why the John Titor affair had taken place. CONCLUSION; as I said before, to all concerned parties, given the asking at the Art Bell early BBS, or exact technical information on 386 to Windows XP grade possible computers, as a secondary controlling modulator to the possible Kerr double simulated black holes modulated, by Titor's time displacement unit, that said being burnt out via a future place solar flare, I do not know if a real time traveler had been mixed in with the said fictional occurrence of John Titor.

You the reader to this thread must value this possibility in your own judgment as a reader? Thank you

Sources, Wayback.com on first appearance of John Titor appearing on internet, said Titor ask for a possible repair on burnt out electronic board, in said time displacement unit. Part where through conversation at that BBS that it was a point of burnout of an apparent component placed upon this computer board, that could either be jumped, replaced with a brand new component, after (burn-in time) on E-board, or replacing the entire unknown board all togeaher. At TTI if these logs were ever surrendered during the change of management, GUESSED, on said close association with supposed John Titor, by board member there. Other sources, delving intro a possible nuclear war as based in any timeline, of the Titor discussed futures. on A.I. Try' man talks to computer at hardware store, from Star Wars era.

No, I am right in the middle of what you are all trying to figure out. And it is people like you who are the obfuscation.

Anyone who you can threaten to report me to have similar goals to my own. They are well aware of what I am doing.

FYI, most of those "clues that Titor left behind" were for me in particular to find.

lamdo263

The precepts of artificial intelligence in projection were at their prime, thousands of years ago, during the giant galactic space wars, which had faded out and or were called to an end. In the understanding of this society, there may be a perversion, or a socially wrong re-effacement involving by not knowing or understanding hybrid children, as they may be of NEW mixed gene status, that artificial intelligence although smooth at times, is definitely not a toy that gets you money for trinkets to play with, when asked. A.I. has the ability to become extremely lethal, if one is handling this quality not fully understanding this semi-machine quality and just what it is capable of.

On thing that I want to add on the asked for electronics board, in the very early appearance of said John Titor. It is virtually impossible for anyone to control the said dynamics of the G.E. said time displacement unit of John Tiotrs, through what components are shown within that mill off the shelf diagram shown as an illustration on the web. Everting about that time machine, is reality would work, albeit with the exception of a master take along Kerr simulated black holes modulator.

The double Kerrs in an augmented synchronicity, MUST be controlled in their modulated active function stance, by the finer electrical controls at hand function. This is very significant information, as otherwise this unit, in the real would not have attained it's design operational abilities.

This means that besides going back into time to obtain a said IBM ability to set code legacy computer, there was another master computer that had to be used and was part of the said Titor G.E, time displacement unit. This must have gone over people's heads at the time, or it was not fully realized that the said G.E. time displacement unit has needed a computer adjuncted to the internal controls of that unit, in order to operate. This is an incredible understanding once anyone gets this trough their heads.

For sources on this, see, copied engines and weapons of war, source Pacific war confiscated enemy weapons, the second world war.Translation of this source: What the width and breath of the statement could mean, is that for real, John Titor as a possible made up entity, could have had an exact replica of his story doings, copied and manifested in real life. The then realized need for a second computer occurring, then, right off the bat, as based in chance of this occurrence of the Titor story possibly being faked, is on the order of ten thousand to one occurring naturally. This is as most at the time would have thought that just the controls of the said G.E unit and what was in that supposed electronics bay container, would have been able to send someone through time.

JimmyD

On thing that I want to add on the asked for electronics board, in the very early appearance of said John Titor. It is virtually impossible for anyone to control the said dynamics of the G.E. said time displacement unit of John Tiotrs, through what components are shown within that mill off the shelf diagram shown as an illustration on the web. Everting about that time machine, is reality would work, albeit with the exception of a master take along Kerr simulated black holes modulator.

The double Kerrs in an augmented synchronicity, MUST be controlled in their modulated active function stance, by the finer electrical controls at hand function. This is very significant information, as otherwise this unit, in the real would not have attained it's design operational abilities.

This means that besides going back into time to obtain a said IBM ability to set code legacy computer, there was another master computer that had to be used and was part of the said Titor G.E, time displacement unit. This must have gone over people's heads at the time, or it was not fully realized that the said G.E. time displacement unit has needed a computer adjuncted to the internal controls of that unit, in order to operate. This is an incredible understanding once anyone gets this trough their heads.

For sources on this, see, copied engines and weapons of war, source Pacific war confiscated enemy weapons, the second world war.Translation of this source: What the width and breath of the statement could mean, is that for real, John Titor as a possible made up entity, could have had an exact replica of his story doings, copied and manifested in real life. The then realized need for a second computer occurring, then, right off the bat, as based in chance of this occurrence of the Titor story possibly being faked, is on the order of ten thousand to one occurring naturally. This is as most at the time would have thought that just the controls of the said G.E unit and what was in that supposed electronics bay container, would have been able to send someone through time.

I AM the G.E. C206

Try again. ...or not, just stop.

lamdo263

well this thread is still bopping. Neat.
In theory in the past SEA War in Vietnam, one could have fashioned a futuristic weapon, added a number of components to it, say to make it appear as if it were an energy weapon that fires a beam. Then purposely damaged it, maybe crushed it, so it looked explosion damaged and then placed this futuristic weapon slightly off the trails in the jungles there.

Say you even got some bright college or university students of the time, to add some theory as to how an energy weapon would actually work. There's a one out of nine chance, that if the enemy had gotten ahold of this weapon and handed it to the right people, that they possibly could re-assemble this weapon to actually work.

More or less, this is what I'm saying about Titor. Everything if this is laid out as a hoax, is beautifully positioned for the taking. So if another unknown concern from another timeline had been visiting here, seen this Titor story and doings, they could have emulated from junk, a copy of the Titor said time displacement unit, that really had worked.

So if this Titor deal is all nothing but a bunch of joshing, then like the made-up futuristic weapon l purposely left by the trail side, all content could have been copied. Kind of a little bit like the boy who cried wolf,.. don't-cha think?

I look at the Titor story from the start point of 2036 backwards, rather than a starting point of the 2000/2001 story being told. It helps in a manner of "predicting" events he says will unfold, and to look for the root causes for the events as he tells they will occur.
For instance, he said there will be no chance whatsoever that the general population will be allowed to have timetravel.
So can we prove this statement/outcome to ourselves? I think we can at this point in time, and in the next couple posts here I will lay out why and how. I am writing of John Titor 1, I dismiss anything of Titor 2.

In the archived TTI forum (Time Travel Institute), my posts on Time ravel Technology will be under the usernames: AnotherWorldlyDevice and AWD.
You can go back and look for these for comprehensive information about the developing technology of time travel.

Now, according to John Titor 1, We, as the general population, will not have access to this technology, and if this is the case,
something along the lines of Biblical level events would have to be currently unfolding in order to keep us from having this technology.
So, do you feel a change in the world unfolding?

I am going to share a link with you all showing a video of two "MicroSingularities" interacting (Black Holes) to prove to yourselves John Titor's story, and by the way, John Titor 2 will no nothing of this research at the time of my showing you this.

I am in need of placing one more post before being able to post a link, so on to the next post.