Cobra CB radio for contact

Classicalfan626

Moderator/Visionary
Premium
I'm having a bit of trouble finding a good antenna for my CB radio. I'm currently searching for a CB antenna that can enable the CB radio to go far enough to reach a UFO. I've found one at Amazon.com, https://www.amazon.com/FS-4BK-Firestik-Tunable-Tip-Antenna/dp/B004HMC6PO/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1546177111&sr=8-7&keywords=cb+antennas, but I'm not sure if this is the one I'm looking for. I need to know specifics like the wattage and/or the height necessary to achieve such a thing.

Any suggestions, @Einstein, @titorite, or anyone else?

Classicalfan626

Moderator/Visionary
Premium
@Einstein - Thank you for that informative link. I really appreciate the help. I'm thinking of an original Firestik 6-foot antenna for use indoors. The original Firestik is evidently the most popular kind of CB antenna. My dad and I will look more into this and other necessary equipment next Saturday.

Do you think I'm on the right track?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
@Einstein - Thank you for that informative link. I really appreciate the help. I'm thinking of an original Firestik 6-foot antenna for use indoors. The original Firestik is evidently the most popular kind of CB antenna. My dad and I will look more into this and other necessary equipment next Saturday.

Do you think I'm on the right track?
As far as getting your CB radio hooked up, I think you will do fine. Have you checked out Steven Greer on the method he uses to contact aliens?