Confirmed Hoax Coming from 2023

Zachary

We didn't mean to lead to mistrust. We can only provide selected information. We cannot advance your technological level, we can only help you to conserve and protect technological information if the 2014 event will occur in your timeline. Our experts have analyzed the past events of your timeline described on your online encyclopaedia and they say your timeline is 93% similar to our own.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I'm staying far away from this hoaxter, that's for sure. This messasge board is as close as I will get.

I would have sort of played along and discussed the implications for grins and giggles, but he made too many mistakes,
including "programmation". That did it for me. Also, being a computer nerd and building them since the 80's, I see no evidence that
current computer hardware can create microsingularities using simple software. Interesting concept, though.

I think data teleportation is more realistic (NSA). LMAO. :ROFLMAO:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Oh, and Zach,

This is all fun and games, but don't ever cross a line by threatening anyone or you will find yourself in battle.

Zachary

Do I sound threatening to you? Do you desire to interrupt exchange of information between our timeline and your timeline? We usually interrupt the exchange when we encounter misunderstanding. We already decided not to interfere with your own abilities to conserve important technological progress. We understand that your scientists and computer experts have a very good chance of being successful in the conservation of technology in a disaster situation. They don' t need our cooperation.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Do I sound threatening to you?

No. Keep it that way. Thank you.

Do you desire to interrupt exchange of information between our timeline and your timeline?

Nope. Hasn't crossed my mind.

They don' t need our cooperation.

INFORMATION WE REQUIRE:

1. Why are you here? Why did you choose Paranormalis? Motive?

2. Please describe the software you mentioned earlier. What language was it written in?

3. How is it dispersed?

4. To whom did you disperse it?

5. How exactly does the software work?

6. Are you implying that our current personal computers are capable of creating microsingularities?

7. Wouldn't it be better to do all this silently in the background? Why go public?

8. How did you get past firewalls and encryption?

9. May we have a small sample of the software code?

10. What government or agency do you work for?

Zachary

1. In our timeline, I was a member of a website called Paranormalis. I discovered the me of your timeline is a current member of this website. Our scientists want to study as many alternative timelines as we discover in the attempt to establish a scientific theory about the structure of the multiverse.

3. The first computers to receive the ability to travel into time were experimental computers that don' t exist yet in your timeline. They were doing an experiment to achieve the maximum informational conservation and registration ever achieved by computers. We have been informed that they started receiving information that was unknown and novel and the computers started running a auto-reproducing programme that modified the computers programmation.

6. No.

Well, we encountered an alternate timeline very very advanced, they have terraformed planets in the Solar System and most of them live outside planet Earth. They explained us that they are near the point of becoming able to start ing real face to face approach with - your - timeline. They say that some timelines are the product of one timeline that twice in his own " lifetime " experiences separation. They want to be able to reunificate the timelines artificially, and they say that, since There is a peculiar structure in your timeline and theirs, there is a massive interference, that your radiations are influencing their timeline to the point that there is massive danger for them.
But they are peaceful. They simply want your timeline to stop using technology that leads to radiation events.
They have a massive interest in your culture and science, and they want to exchange their own world with you.