Confirmed Hoax Coming from 2023

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Love the video, Khaos. You don't want him in the chat? All the other kooks find it. Why not him too?

I'm thinking making Zachary is the Pope. A bored pope. :ROFLMAO:

Khaos

where the wild things are
Also, in 2017 we have found out about some peculiar creatures that scientists do not consider exactly as aliens, but as some sort of weird creatures that live in one of our plants. Some people consider them as the Gods. These creatures never saw our world. We met them, but we cannot disclose anymore information about them.

Ok...

The real story of the creatures found living in a plant are still little known. It appears that a group of experts found out a new species of plant in La Chorrera, and they described the creatures having a round shape and an orange color. They seem to communicate in a very unusual and unexplainable way and they are not afraid of humans.

Tripping over yourself are we?

Gigs up, kid. We aren't stupid. Don't try to play on something that isn't there. Also I'd like to let you in on a little secret. I know the cultural view of America is that we are a bunch of idiots.

Guess what. The site owner? He's Canadian, not American ;)

Buona giornata

Zachary

That is as much as we can disclose about them.

We have done a research. There are websites in your timeline that describe these creatures.

So, we think its safe to at least give a basic description of those creatures.

Hundreds of people in your timeline know and saw them.

I would like to have chat conversation.

Last edited:

tomrat

That is as much as we can disclose about them.

We have done a research. There are websites in your timeline that describe these creatures.

So, we think its safe to at least give a basic description of those creatures.

Hundreds of people in your timeline know and saw them.

I would like to have chat conversation.

links?

come to the chat event tonight 8 pm EST....( would be 02:00 CEST ) give me a headsup please so ill stay up ;)

greets tomrat

Zachary

They're like jewelled self-dribbling basketballs and there are many of them and they come pounding toward you and they will stop in front of you and vibrate, but then they do a very disconcerting thing, which is they jump into your body and then they jump back out again and the whole thing is going on in a high-speed mode where you're being presented with thousands of details per second and you can't get a hold on them.

What they're doing is making objects with their voices, singing structures into existence. They offer things to you, and as your attention goes towards these objects you realise that what you're being shown is impossible. It's not simply intricate, beautiful and hard to manufacture, it's impossible to make these things. The nearest analogy would be the Fabergé eggs, but these things are like the toys that are scattered around the nursery inside a U.F.O., celestial toys, and the toys themselves appear to be somehow alive and can sing other objects into existence, so what's happening is this proliferation of elf gifts, which are moving around singing.

The faces have one blue eye each, which looks almost as if it is radiating with a phosphorescent light. I close my eyes and the faces begin to change and move independently of one another. They appear to investigate me, like they are curious. It was almost as if their initial appearance was a greeting, and after investigating me they go back to their business, paying me no attention. They are clearly working, doing something, but it is completely unrecognizable to me — nothing I have ever seen before, so I could never describe it.

These are some reports of them from your timeline.

Khaos

where the wild things are
They're like jewelled self-dribbling basketballs and there are many of them and they come pounding toward you and they will stop in front of you and vibrate, but then they do a very disconcerting thing, which is they jump into your body and then they jump back out again and the whole thing is going on in a high-speed mode where you're being presented with thousands of details per second and you can't get a hold on them.

What they're doing is making objects with their voices, singing structures into existence. They offer things to you, and as your attention goes towards these objects you realise that what you're being shown is impossible. It's not simply intricate, beautiful and hard to manufacture, it's impossible to make these things. The nearest analogy would be the Fabergé eggs, but these things are like the toys that are scattered around the nursery inside a U.F.O., celestial toys, and the toys themselves appear to be somehow alive and can sing other objects into existence, so what's happening is this proliferation of elf gifts, which are moving around singing.

The faces have one blue eye each, which looks almost as if it is radiating with a phosphorescent light. I close my eyes and the faces begin to change and move independently of one another. They appear to investigate me, like they are curious. It was almost as if their initial appearance was a greeting, and after investigating me they go back to their business, paying me no attention. They are clearly working, doing something, but it is completely unrecognizable to me — nothing I have ever seen before, so I could never describe it.

These are some reports of them from your timeline.

tomrat

maaaaaan i knew you were starting with terence mckenna and ayahuasca.
it came to my mind right away when you started to talk about it

Zachary

The other timeline told us that they sent videos of their whole history into the mind of your timeline individual. They identified him as a man with a hugely sofisticated mind, able to understand the truth of all of that.

tomrat

The other timeline told us that they sent videos of their whole history into the mind of your timeline individual. They identified him as a man with a hugely sofisticated mind, able to understand the truth of all of that.
now you are loosing me big time here....so you are suggesting that the "machine elfes" like he called them are actually the individuals contacting your timeline?....or did i get that all wrong?
sadly he died already so we cant ask him anymore