Confirmed Hoax Coming from 2023

tomrat

zach....so you guys started "osserving" this universe exactly 10 minutes before Dr.Fabiola Gianotti published her/the findings (4 july 2012 at 11.32 h or 11.32 am for the americans)...where did you get the information to start observing ?
(gianotti is an italian particle physisist working at cern to be precise...with ATLAS)

also you have to realize that if you want to discuss/inform/disclose anything in here you might first get of the hoaxer status you earned already...clearing up why this info is coming from an italian would be helpful as well.
(your IP/using meters instead of yard or mile/osserving instead of observing while in italian its osservando cant be a typo looking at your keyboard)
stating that something like a program could make our computers way more powerful than a quantum computer isnt helping here.

furthermore:
-
We can only provide selected information. We cannot advance your technological level, we can only help you to conserve and protect technological information if the 2014 event will occur in your timeline.
isnt really in line with
They are sending the technology to every timeline they reach. It was actually a gift.
so did you guys decide not to disperse the tech or are you not capable of it?

-as i mentioned before a tsunami would have to jump continents to bash into the WEST coast of canada if it originates from the canary islands (isnt a secret anyway that this is a possible well known scenario for years now (cause a lot of you guys seem to like coasttocoast ::LOL:: that much.... here a link for this subject COAST TO COAST AM WITH GEORGE NOORY: SHOWS ) ...so here we go again with the trust in your informations....:cautious:

-you imply:
The universe that sent us the technology considers itself as the most advanced universe ever registered.
does that mean you guys are not the same opinion?

-can you guys choose the timeline to communicate with?

as im obviously bored here.... i came up with some questions regarding your offer :
We accept any question about the way life is in our timeline. We can go into details if you want.
so here it goes....

1. what is the current political system in the world/timeline? if there are different ones i would love to hear you getting into this
2. what is the current financal system in your time?
3. how is the food supply arranged in your time?
4. are there still borders?
5. what is the average temperature in italy and is it a problem?

well lets see if you can give me some answers so i can get you more questions

i have to say i will give you the benefit of the doubt and roll with you a little more....at least you were so kind to give us a close date to see if we should believe you (castro)

P.S.: macaque monkeys have a similarity of 93% to human DNA

greets tomrat

tomrat

how about a spontaneous chat event with zach?
what do you guys think about that idea?
zach? would that be alright with you?

Zachary

We are not the only timeline observing your world. I described before that timeline that is influenced by your radiations...Well, that timeline has been observing your world for more Than a century. And we received information that an amazing technological event was achieved on July 4 2012.
They are more advanced Than us, they have the ability to visualize minds of people, probably by influencing their consciousness. They have a completely different culture and lifestyle, they had different religions that weren' t as much successful as your own. They say their timeline has the same exact prehistory and ancient history, but the separation occurred than.
They interfered with your timeline in a very significant way, influencing the consciousness of people in the 1960s to make them be similar to their own people. They say the phenomenon of " Hippies " is all of their creation.
Hippies have the same exact lifestyle as the people in their timeline. They say your own timeline has significantly advanced knowledge of " those creatures that live in plants " already, since decades, but no scientists has ever proven their factual existance.

Zachary

Well, that's right, we don't have the ability to disperse the technology.
No, we have different opinions.
Sure, we can choose which timeline to speak to.

tomrat

so you are unable to comply with your own offer?
We accept any question about the way life is in our timeline. We can go into details if you want.
so here it goes....again

1. what is the current political system in the world/timeline? if there are different ones i would love to hear you getting into this
2. what is the current financal system in your timeline?
3. how is the food supply arranged in your timeline?
4. are there still borders?
5. what is the average temperature in italy and is it a problem?

what makes me a silent spectator from now on

Zachary

The government in our timeline has Made a major effort to regain control and suggest order, since in 2014 more Than 80 countries erupted in some level of civil war and social disorders.
Canada and United Kingdom organized preservation of resources and technology while cooperating with United States. Europe began collapsing in Fall 2013 during the Great Hekla Eruption.
Oceania remained pretty much untouched by the whole 2014 event.

United Kingdom proposed to start controlled use of resources and energy, becoming the first country to apply Carbon Control and Consume Timers for the home. After a year, it was applied to the rest of the world.
Tourism was profoundly hit by Consume Control and almost ceased to exist.
Lighting is prohibited During the day and can be used only for 3 hours a day, meaning nights are completely dark.
Prices have been skyhigh at the beginning and started declining only recently.

3D printing is one of the most used technologies, and we are able to replicate 45% of body parts/organs.

England, Canada and the biggest cities of United States have already switched to Post Consume Control Age.
Virtual reality is flourishing there.

The 2007 crisis, though, is still bad and stagnant.

Most of the economy has become localized, and food supplies are not exchanged to foreign countries.
Families have to control how much food exactly they buy, since if they Exceed they have to enter Consume Control Rehab. Their local governments select exactly how much resources they need and they cannot get more Than that.

As I already described, we have eliminated the use of private cars and we use public automated transport. We created a lot of jobs During the Maglev Golden Age.
Air travel is prohibited to Common people. Only government and certain other selected people can use airplanes.
Some countries allow private use of electric cars in Northern Europe and Quebec only.

Yes, borders are still present here.

We are currently experiencing colder climate. We were concerned about Global Warming in the 2000s, but since 2014 we have experienced many years of record low temperatures.