Conviction of a Time Traveler: New book about John Titor

Samstwitch

Conviction of a Time Traveler by Anonymous
282 Pages
$20.69 on Amazon

About the Author

"Due to the incredible and unwanted attention those connected to the Titor story over the years have had to endure, and in an attempt to force the facts to speak for themselves, the author has chosen to remain anonymous. Anyone wishing to correspond with the author or participate in discussions about the book and its conclusions and implications may do so at the book's Facebook page, Conviction of a Time Traveler or at the books web page, http://convictionofatimetraveler.com/Home.php."

I'm happy to find someone else has done the research on John Titor as I have. I will buy the book. As a Titor researcher, I cannot resist. :) I'm interested in comparing his findings with mine. From what I have seen so far, we're totally in sinc, but I think he has missed something important. Also, I believe he did not touch on some subjects that I have posted theories about. I'll find out for sure when I read his book.

The author wrote the book as "Anonymous" for the same reasons why I never published my research...he doesn't want to be attacked by Titor pirahnas. I totally understand that.

The author posted a photo of a man that he believes to be John's grandfather. I know who this man is/was. Photo posted on this page. Scroll down. (*I actually made an online Memorial Page for this man in March 2005, however, I never posted any connection to John Titor, as I did not want to put the family at risk. In fact, I never revealed to anyone that I thought this man might be John's grandfather for that very reason. John's biggest concern was for the protection of his family. I'm surprised that Anonymous revealed that information.) He was the closest candidate for being John's grandfather. The only doubts I had was that I had read on the Internet that he wasn't on the original IBM 5100 development team, but he was involved in a later development of another version, the IBM 5110. (Later I found out that he actually was on the original team.)

Here is a discussion Forum created by the author.

Has anyone on this forum read the book?

(*Volumes 7 and 8 of my Research Journals are the findings in the investigation of who John's grandfather might be. Volume 8 is entirely devoted to the man that Anonymous also concluded to be John's grandfather.)

Liberty

Great! How much im too lazy to google it!

Duh Sammy! Im having a brain cramp! I see it!

Samstwitch

Great! How much im too lazy to google it!

Duh Sammy! Im having a brain cramp! I see it!

Hi Liberty, I posted the price in my opening comment above, and I linked the title to the listing where you can buy it on Amazon.com. ;) I also did some editing to my comment about his grandfather and added some information. :)

Samstwitch

Something the author, Anonymous, said on his Discussion Forum makes me think he did not read the book published by John Titor's mother. (I could be wrong.) I have sent him the question. We'll see what he says.

PamelaM

Yes I have his book. It's pretty good unfortunately he did not read the mothers book before
He published but he has read it now. Plus he had a few little things wrong but he didn't know me
Before he published. He has a great mind how he pieced everything together. He sent me a free
Book and I read it and told him what I thought. In his opinion the research lead him to believe
John was real . We talk all the time now. I know who he is but he keeps anonymous for obvious
Reasons. Very brilliant man.

Samstwitch

Yes I have his book. It's pretty good unfortunately he did not read the mothers book before
He published but he has read it now. Plus he had a few little things wrong but he didn't know me
Before he published. He has a great mind how he pieced everything together. He sent me a free
Book and I read it and told him what I thought. In his opinion the research lead him to believe
John was real . We talk all the time now. I know who he is but he keeps anonymous for obvious
Reasons. Very brilliant man.

Hi Pam, That's really cool that he sent you a book. I just posted an addition to my original post about John's grandfather, highlighted. I'm surprised that Anonymous didn't consider this when publishing the photo and information about the grandfather.

It's great to discover someone else who came to believe in John because of research, especially one who published his findings. I'm anxious to read his book. It will be arriving in about 3 days.

That's also awesome that you are good friends. I'm glad to know you have friends like him, who believe and keep in touch.

Samstwitch

My 8 Journals of JT Research.jpg

Here are my 8 Research Journals on John Titor. Volumes VII and VIII are my findings from investigating who John's grandfather might be. They are each about 2 inches thick. Part two (VIII) is dedicated to the man that Anonymous also concluded was JT's grandfather. My investigation was completed in 2005.

titorite

You should publish sam. YOu have no reason not too... Use a pseudonym and go for it.... Just my humble opinion

Samstwitch

You should publish sam. YOu have no reason not too... Use a pseudonym and go for it.... Just my humble opinion

Hi titorite, Thanks. I would have liked to publish, but nowadays unfortunately I don't have the energy for it. Even when a person publishes 'anonymously', their real name becomes public record, and can be found easily. I see the author Anonymous listed it under what I think is a trust, which protects his identity. I wouldn't have had the resources to do that.

Besides, Anonymous has written the book listed above. I'm anxious to see which conclusions he came to that are the same as mine. I know some of our research is in different areas though. The book is supposed to arrive in 4 days. I'll be reading it in one day, and will be happy to post a comment about it on this thread. I'm anxious to read it! :)