Cool Australian Documents From The Black Vault

Noah_A_S

Can you tell me please, which of those links would explain UFO communication systems, and propulsion methods :)..
Unfortunately, all of the files seem to be pdfs that seem to be letters between the different governing bodies and org's that tell each other more data/research is required and that data is still inconclusive. It seems more time needs to pass before anything solid comes to light. I hope we make those discoveries too though! :)

loneranger91

Unfortunately, all of the files seem to be pdfs that seem to be letters between the different governing bodies and org's that tell each other more data/research is required and that data is still inconclusive. It seems more time needs to pass before anything solid comes to light. I hope we make those discoveries too though! :)
anything that is important. would be redacted. if you know where to look you can find most of what you need public domain.I do not think anything relating to any solid discoveries or disclosure upon first contact would ever come to light. doesnt mean things wouldnt happen.
al bielek used to work with some industry giants.
the philadelphia experiment... as a example ...
like i said anything coming might be a while in terms of discoveries or even information surfacing.

Noah_A_S

anything that is important. would be redacted. if you know where to look you can find most of what you need public domain.I do not think anything relating to any solid discoveries or disclosure upon first contact would ever come to light. doesnt mean things wouldnt happen.
al bielek used to work with some industry giants.
the philadelphia experiment... as a example ...
like i said anything coming might be a while in terms of discoveries or even information surfacing.
Isn't that what this post is?

Martian

I haven't read all of the black vault documents, but one of them from the Soviet Union mentions room temperature superconductors as a matter of fact, rather than some speculative thing. Unfortunately, they didn't mention the name of the substance, its chemical formula, or how it's made.

steven chiverton

the black vault ftp link is a lot to read but if anyones read them all did anyone come across anything about the alien craft crash in outback queensland decades ago

steven chiverton

decades ago when i was living in Queensland Australia i met up with the then chairman of A UFO research group oneday he called me to tell me that he was going to meet someone who was going to give us some documents regarding a ufo crash in outback Queensland and i was invited to receive these documents but i turned it down on the spot , cause ive read about how even people who get hold of things like that get murderd just for the sake of keeping it under wraps ,the crashed ufo was at the time being kept in an undrground concrete millitary bunker and had created a 50 foot deep impact hole when it crashed