Cooling unit for the HDR electromagnet?

ParanoidJester

Yeah that's kind of what I was wondering, is there no scientific explanation for how your fingers stick to the plate when you up the knob levels? Is that the subconscious doing it? Is it proof of scalar waves?
Now, if this is true..... when you do this, can you ask questions like yes or no ones? Where I ask, "Is my mother home right now?' - if the plate sticks that means a yes or no, if it doesn't stick, it means the opposite. Does anyone know about what I'm trying to ask?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I don't know what causes the phenomena. But there is lots of stuff that you can explore that you were not taught about in school. But some of that knowledge you learned in school is helpful at times in trying to figure stuff out. Scalar waves appear to come from the land of woo. Might that be on the other side of the looking glass? Some of the stuff you read about, you have to take with a grain of salt.

IroncladMarshmallow

I don't know what causes the phenomena. But there is lots of stuff that you can explore that you were not taught about in school. But some of that knowledge you learned in school is helpful at times in trying to figure stuff out. Scalar waves appear to come from the land of woo. Might that be on the other side of the looking glass? Some of the stuff you read about, you have to take with a grain of salt.
Sound is a scalar wave. I think your terminology might be off.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Pressure by itself is a measurement of an unchanging quantity which gives it the property of being a scalar quantity. Once it begins to change as it would if it were a wave phenomena, then it becomes a quantity with direction. It is no longer a scalar, but is defined as a vector quantity. So a pressure wave is not a scalar quantity. It is a vector quantity. A wave phenomena is defined as something that is periodically changing. All wave phenomena are defined as vector quantities.

So when I see someone using the term scalar wave, it means nothing. It's like trying to say an immovable object is moving. Kind of contradictory in its meaning.

Personally I believe it was invented by disinformationists to cloud the knowledge base that we are taught from.

A photon is a scalar wave, Einstein. :p
Sound is a reverberation through the scalar waves.

Imagine a box.
Fill it with water. Water has the highest heat capacity of darned near anything.
Now, on all four corners of the top of the box, place a magnet. Preferably Toroidal in shape so that it perfectly fits the Box.
Next, on all four corners of the bottom of the box, place a second magnet. Preferably Toroidal in shape so that it perfectly fits The Box.
Finally, take a + shaped magnet, that is cylindrical. By this, I technically mean two magnets -|-.
The diameter of the -|- magnet should be as such that it exactly matches the diameter of the top and bottom toroidal magnets.
The | should be concentric with the top and bottom magnets.
The -'- should be as such of on opposing sides.

Now, make a copy of this that you have created.

Now, place the copies apart in another box.
This box should be equal to twice the width of the boxes, with the addition of thrice diameter of the magnets.
The height should be equal to the height of the boxes, with the addition of twice the diameter of the magnets.
This box should also be filled with water.

You know how $Bda = 0? and $xyzds = ti (double slit experiment)?
Well, here you have $Bda = $xyzds.
and with a^2 ($Bda) + b^2 ($xyzds) = c^2 (e^it)
you can form the equation
O(a,b,x,y,t)^2
which is equivalent to saying
a^2 / b^2 = phi
and c^2 = tau

HDRKID

Put the HDR electromagnet in the freezer and let it cool down to approx 20 below zero. That way it will last longer for you. Also, you can use the HDR for seven minutes with full power. After that let it cool down an hour and use it again.

This lady says no phone signal at Montauk, but that could be a sign. Basically, Steven Gibbs says that his cell phone cuts out over a vortex and you can use it to find one.
TL_S2E9_Cheekd_SF02-Unplugging

Put the HDR electromagnet in the freezer and let it cool down to approx 20 below zero. That way it will last longer for you. Also, you can use the HDR for seven minutes with full power. After that let it cool down an hour and use it again.

This lady says no phone signal at Montauk, but that could be a sign. Basically, Steven Gibbs says that his cell phone cuts out over a vortex and you can use it to find one.
TL_S2E9_Cheekd_SF02-Unplugging
I can concur on this. I am immediately within the cosmic vortex of the Bermuda Triangle.
Causes all sorts of weird stuff. Neptune's googly eyes. My microwave kills my internet and my cellphone doesn't work half the time. Also it rains everywhere else.

Montauk's got the equivalent of a very dirty Faraday Cage caused by lots of noise.
A closed surface integral through a conductor is zero; what happens when everything is a conductor? Technically everything is one. If you make an appropriate surface integral of an atom you'd get the same result.
It's all noise. Imagine walking into a concert with four bands all playing at different corners of the coliseum, their most obnoxious song. If you can tune three of them out it'd probably sound a bit better.