Coronavirus enforcement bullies

start at edge

:D

Romanians take back Romania!
Indeed we do … or at least we try as hard as we can. If we will not succeed (GOD FORBID), it is bad news for the entire planet.
There is a slight possibility that in the following days (maybe moths), we’ll kick down and out the president as well … but I don’t want to celebrate too soon, as this sounds too good to be true (but not too insane to be possible) … so, we’ll wait and see, but especially ACT upon it.

start at edge

If this topic is found to be inappropriate for this thread, please move it to the “random thread”
The world needs to know the truth.
In this documentary, the narrator said at some point that the alternative to execution would have been lynching by the people … which may or may not be true. However, the execution was not triggered by the people, it was ordered from abroad. In the last talk that Gorbachev and Ceausescu had together, Gorbachev told Ceausescu that all will be revealed and settled round Christmas and he added with a bitter irony “if you’ll make it to that point, that is”. Ceausescu was assassinated on Christmas day, December 25th 1989. The true irony is that a few months earlier, in the same year (in April), Romania extinguished all the external debts – it was the first and only country in history with that status. Under the supervision of the finance minister, the national bank governor and Ceausescu himself, a plan began to be put in practice, a plan that was about to make Romania a worldwide creditor, with the lowest interest rate ever, which would have competed with all the great world banks at that time. These events constituted the two major reasons for the devils to assassinate Ceausescu: 1. World’s money should belong to the devils … and 2. A first proof had just emerged that such strategy might be right and work.
At Christmas 1989, Romania’s external debt was $0 (zero) … today it exceeds $128.000.000.000 (one hundred twenty eight billion) – I think (and hope) the devils responsible will face the alternative I mentioned earlier.
Close to the end of the documentary, I heard something wise:
“… depending on who you listen to, depending on what side you take … the choice is yours”

start at edge

The only question that comes again to my mind is “How soft do you sleep at night ?? - Do you even sleep at all ??” … and this question is to the devils and to you “entity” – I know for sure you’re watching.