Coronavirus enforcement bullies

start at edge

I bust my guts laughing at that EU during the start of the recent Olympic Games...They expected to have their vile EU flag flying at the ceremonies, only to be told the TRUTH that the EU is NOT a country, its just a trading bloc!!...Ursula Gertrud Von Der Leyen wet her Nazi knickers when she was told that!! :ROFLMAO:..
I don’t know if her advisors told her to wear pampers, because neither them nor her did expect that normal decision to take effect at the Olympics, although I am sure they knew that is only natural to happen … they just hoped it won’t and of course she peed herself (many devils did) when seeing it didn’t happen. They counted on that part of their ideology that is completely wrong (even in reverse) from the very beginning – that everybody else is stupid … well, they are (were and will be) wrong, as I noticed since many years already. Nevertheless, hitting only their evil pride is not enough, we need to administer punch after punch until they are annihilated … it is an ongoing process and I am glad for that, also proud being even a very small part of it.

TimeFlipper

I don’t know if her advisors told her to wear pampers, because neither them nor her did expect that normal decision to take effect at the Olympics, although I am sure they knew that is only natural to happen … they just hoped it won’t and of course she peed herself (many devils did) when seeing it didn’t happen. They counted on that part of their ideology that is completely wrong (even in reverse) from the very beginning – that everybody else is stupid … well, they are (were and will be) wrong, as I noticed since many years already. Nevertheless, hitting only their evil pride is not enough, we need to administer punch after punch until they are annihilated … it is an ongoing process and I am glad for that, also proud being even a very small part of it.
Your Country looks beautiful and there are only one hundred thousand people living in it (y) :D..
I presume you do not allow those fake asylum seekers into your country, Hungary allows none of them or any other type of non Christian people inside their borders..

start at edge

Your Country looks beautiful and there are only one hundred thousand people living in it (y) :D..
I presume you do not allow those fake asylum seekers into your country, Hungary allows none of them or any other type of non Christian people inside their borders..
That was a very nice compliment, thank you very much !!
Yes, my country is indeed very beautiful, all types of landscapes from sea to mountains and also very friendly and warmhearted people … but we are much more than 100k – in total we are round 19 million, but in the country only about 15 million live on permanent basis, the rest are living abroad.
For the time being, the immense majority of people who live here (permanent legal residence and/or citizenship) are indeed Christians - orthodox confession and catholic confession (and I hope it stays that way for a long time to come). The very few belonging to other religious beliefs are in fact children and/or grandchildren of those very few who lived here prior to 1990. Even though when I was a baby I was baptized as an orthodox Christian, I am not a religious person at all, but I respect anything and everything that is good in nature, from any and every religion (which, I think, makes me a better person, a better human being than most of those who go to church almost every day).
A very strange phenomenon is happening and that is the asylum seekers (fake or not) do not seem to be interested in my country … probably due to the laws and regulations, I don’t know, I have almost zero knowledge about politics, in fact the only thing I know about politics is that it is a filthy bitch, as it seems to have been invented by the devils.

alpha centauri

@start at edge
@TimeFlipper
@Bones McCoy

That is also not very subtile how they do it, they publish the members of Bilderberg on their website. So they are all in the same club. That is not very diverse. THey can have one representative but that is all they represent a small percentage of the population. After Covid they will probably meet again.
I have good and bad news for you. Merkel will be gone for good. THe bad news the election is tomorrow. You have to wait one day :(.
After that her partners will also go one after the other.

Hungary allows none of them or any other type of non Christian people inside their borders..
The refugee policy is also racist, that is the same with the refugee policy in the US. A couple of people have mentioned that, so the politicians should know it by now, it is more helpful if you spend the money in those countries. You can educate more people because the costs for education is lower and the living costs are lower, so you can spend less money for the same living standard., if you spend the money in the poorer countries.

Last edited:

start at edge

… Merkel will be gone for good …
… After that her partners will also go one after the other …
May you have a golden tongue … it is what many, many are hoping (and waiting) for !!!

start at edge

There are a few who wanted to know about how and who Romanians are. It would have been easier to ask for themselves, to talk directly to the Romanians … but that time is gone now and they have to learn it the hard way. Right now, those few can do nothing else but be spectators and look at how WE do a small warm-up. It is encouraging to see that medical personnel, teachers and even cops (but not only those) understood perfectly that their very jobs are at risk and that they may be thrown out from work exactly by those whom they blindly obey, so they opened their eyes and woke up from the poisonous narcotic that was administered to them – now the immense majority of them is on OUR side and since there is plenty of room, much more are welcome to join – and they WILL join.
Romanians are those who skip the point where chanting against vaccine, mask, “green” pass(port) and all that shit – directly to “president, prime minister, government – all down, out and away”.
Present moment estimations point that today at 20:00 round 50.000 people were in front of the governmental palace, about 200.000 in other cities of the country (most of them in Moldova region) and most satisfying that on Tuesday next week this criminal government will be history. They had warnings that their asses will be kicked harder than in their worst nightmares … and they thought it was just a joke … well, here they are, meeting the Romanians.

start at edge

The generation who will liberate Romania, has just united.
... from people voices:
You should be scared – THE PEOPLE are rising
What we want, we want for the whole PEOPLE
Liberty, we love you … for you we will either win or die
Show your face, you scum
The president – down and out
The government – down and out
Owls started singing at the presidential palace
President and his henchmen just met their match

start at edge

To the devils:
Motion of no-confidence in government passed with unanimity, not even ONE SINGLE vote against … now did you finally get it through your heads this was no joke ?!?!
Whenever you want some more, just try again, there is plenty to go around … and it is free, of course !!!

Bones McCoy

To the devils:
Motion of no-confidence in government passed with unanimity, not even ONE SINGLE vote against … now did you finally get it through your heads this was no joke ?!?!
Whenever you want some more, just try again, there is plenty to go around … and it is free, of course !!!
:D

Romanians take back Romania!