could someone give me schemes of the simplest time machine?

Catchorrero Sagaz

I would very much like it if it helps me to make a simple time machine without being the hdr. I live in Brazil, so it is difficult to understand the construction of HDR. if you can give me a pdf of a time machine construction, I would appreciate it very much

Attachments

• 1604342590493.png
    1604342590493.png
    312 bytes · Views: 10

lamdo263

With current technology for parts along with augmentation of use, the HDR is the cheapest of time machines. All one has to do, is to add extra-scalier abilities to this time travel unit. In other words, wire a tesla coil onto the hood of your car, get in the vehicle with it energized and then direct your target with the use of both the wishing well and rubbing plate, to your destination. I know a user that set an HDR up this way and used it and made the 1920s as their destination.

*The problem is the precise directorate or what in another time machine, would replace both the wishing well and rubbing plate. This is because these two factors act as the target of time directorate.

The Bajak time capacitor is non-precise to my knowledge, as it has no such targeting device.

Second: An altered Timex Ironman watch, modified with micro-circuitry, may get you what you want, because it has the time controls already built in and just enough space, if one goes micro., to gain all the components that you need right inside of the watch.*A special note, is that the extra time circuit has to be micro-inscribed on the bezel plate.

I had started such a watch, but my inner self told me in a stern voice, "Your alien sister has time traveled too extensively for you to make this time travel watch. Stop what your doing and do not complete the watch"! I already suffer from time travel effects, so even attempting the time travel watch, was not a real smart move on my part.__One also needs an extra scab battery on this watch, to effect a time jump. If you'd wear the watch constantly, it should work.

Other devices, I don't know about.

Catchorrero Sagaz

With current technology for parts along with augmentation of use, the HDR is the cheapest of time machines. All one has to do, is to add extra-scalier abilities to this time travel unit. In other words, wire a tesla coil onto the hood of your car, get in the vehicle with it energized and then direct your target with the use of both the wishing well and rubbing plate, to your destination. I know a user that set an HDR up this way and used it and made the 1920s as their destination.

*The problem is the precise directorate or what in another time machine, would replace both the wishing well and rubbing plate. This is because these two factors act as the target of time directorate.

The Bajak time capacitor is non-precise to my knowledge, as it has no such targeting device.

Second: An altered Timex Ironman watch, modified with micro-circuitry, may get you what you want, because it has the time controls already built in and just enough space, if one goes micro., to gain all the components that you need right inside of the watch.*A special note, is that the extra time circuit has to be micro-inscribed on the bezel plate.

I had started such a watch, but my inner self told me in a stern voice, "Your alien sister has time traveled too extensively for you to make this time travel watch. Stop what your doing and do not complete the watch"! I already suffer from time travel effects, so even attempting the time travel watch, was not a real smart move on my part.__One also needs an extra scab battery on this watch, to effect a time jump. If you'd wear the watch constantly, it should work.

Thank you very much. but how do I connect a coil to the car? does it go on the engine or battery?

Catchorrero Sagaz

but putting a hdr on the car battery and directing the year, is it really possible to travel back in time?

lamdo263

Thank you very much. but how do I connect a coil to the car? does it go on the engine or battery?
Up on the hood of the vehicle. Tesla coils generate high levels of energy, this should encompass your entire vehicle. You don't want it down in the engine compartment.

lamdo263

If you get this to work, you need to reactive your car plus Tesla coil and return to your exact charted time that you left. Don't stay there for more than twelve hours.

TimeFlipper

I would very much like it if it helps me to make a simple time machine without being the hdr. I live in Brazil, so it is difficult to understand the construction of HDR. if you can give me a pdf of a time machine construction, I would appreciate it very much

Welcome to Paranormalis (y):D..