Covid 21 and the Fall predictions

paradox404

On every corner lol.

There was a livestream I watched, there was at least 5 or 6 police in every intersection. If not the corner they were in the street arresting someone. The police even went as far as stealing peoples phones and arresting some teen girls mother for no apparent reason. There was lots of buses everywhere too.

Please don't patronise me mate. I'm not your enemy.

paradox404

What you believe is your own business good luck with your predictions.

FB_IMG_1632460396224.jpg

The woman that got arrested.

FB_IMG_1632460405790.jpg

Parliament house I'm pretty sure.

FB_IMG_1632460410832.jpg

More Police.

Here's the livestream I was talking about:

I think you're in denial Mayhem. I know it's hard to believe what's happening at the moment, but I can assure you official sources aren't telling you the truth. There's too much money involved. Venting your anger at people protesting won't end the lockdowns or restrictions. If you allow a corrupt individual (or group) to break the law in a crisis, they'll create a crisis to break the law.

ErinsOnlyColour

I am not for certain what is happening in AUS but here in the states the MSM is making it look like Aussies are up in rage with the Aussie Gov.

i seen a video on a website that showed a workers union pelting rocks at police and police open firing on the people with rubber bullets and beanbags.

i do not trust the MSM entirely. I always question what I am seeing but civil war doesn't always have to be all out warfare, right? It seems in the US that trajectory of society is leading dead into a all-out civil war soon.

I see the rise in world power and the fall of the free world and that civil unrest and chaos would be beneficial to those who do not support individual liberty and rather power of the government. Personally the corruption is easy to see. Shutting it down slowly from inside like a parasitical infestation until the body completely shuts down.

I can speculate that the communist countries loosen their grip over their people somewhat in a way as those nations seize their grip over global dominance and full blown communism takes the free world?( maybe?)

paradox404

I am not for certain what is happening in AUS but here in the states the MSM is making it look like Aussies are up in rage with the Aussie Gov.

i seen a video on a website that showed a workers union pelting rocks at police and police open firing on the people with rubber bullets and beanbags.

i do not trust the MSM entirely. I always question what I am seeing but civil war doesn't always have to be all out warfare, right? It seems in the US that trajectory of society is leading dead into a all-out civil war soon.

I see the rise in world power and the fall of the free world and that civil unrest and chaos would be beneficial to those who do not support individual liberty and rather power of the government. Personally the corruption is easy to see. Shutting it down slowly from inside like a parasitical infestation until the body completely shuts down.

I can speculate that the communist countries loosen their grip over their people somewhat in a way as those nations seize their grip over global dominance and full blown communism takes the free world?( maybe?)

I'm not entirely sure when exactly it happened but there's been more footage from the protests coming out.

To explain, I know a lot of people hate the federal government but the protests are mainly directed at the state premiers as they control the flow of people in their own states. Most people are either pissed or are in denial about what's happening.

In the case of Victoria the mandate for vaccines in the construction industry caused an uproar and considering the length of the lockdowns it's likely the straw that broke the camels back. (A massive amount of businesses went under in the 260 plus days of lockdowns.)

Yesterday an anti terrorism platoon(s) poured through Melbourne's streets and opened fire on the peaceful demonstration. The only violence I've seen so far was from police (And the anger towards their union.) There's a video which I assume probably happened in either Queensland or more likely NSW, police were going to peoples houses if they suspected people of wanting to protest.

Australia is no longer a peaceful, democratic country. We have fallen.

E_-SUYfVEAUhlGh.jpeg.jpg

Last edited:

paradox404

@Mayhem

Nice Link.

Screenshot_20210925-095906_Samsung Internet.jpg

From what I've heard, the bloke involved in kicking the dog was actually a union rep. I've also seen reports cops were inside the crowd as well. You might find that's why it got deleted so fast. Not exactly the story they wanted.

Please remember that you are a moderator. If you have a problem with me, PM me. Don't desperately try and discredit and patronise me half cocked on a prediction thread.

I see you've deleted your comment.

ErinsOnlyColour

In today's world it is just so difficult to believe anything. Sometimes I turn it off and it all ceases to exist. I know that any bit of content that comes out the television or MSM MUST be questioned.

Though It is not very hard to recognize the power shift from the free state to the communist state and how this situation appears to be a covert biologic/economic war tactic to destroy the " Free World" by corrupting those nations states from within to weaken them from within. I may be wrong but from what I am observing, this just makes sense.

Do I personally believe the " invisible enemy/virus" is ravaging the globe at a pace that will surely lead mankind to it's demise ? That injecting some unknown substance into my body is my only option to save my life and those around me? Not a chance.

This has been my take on it. Since the Free Nation States have never really seen anything like this situation at home the "alleged plan" seems to be scooting along perfectly without a hiccup. By the look of things they will probably continue to be successful.

Coercing mass confusion, psychosis, hypnosis, delirium or whatever... one just kind of forgets how to distinguish reality from falsehood.

Anyway, I'm back off in a rambling mess.

One thing I do know about the state is that many of the tyrant's are just following orders as their tactics grow more militarized by the day. For a long time many areas of the system have been weaponized against the people in an inhumane way and there is definitely an end game that's been in the works since after the cold war.

What I do know is that if they're showing you something, or telling you something it's because " The Big They" want you to perceive a certain narrative.

Anywho I have seen a few videos of unrest in AUS and other nations. I recall the many videos of police using weapons on the unarmed people. I recall a supposed forigne, hostile occupation in the USA known as Chaz or chop and what happened there? Apparently nothing (?). Tests tests tests

Is it all out civil immolation? Probably not yet but headed there for sure. Why fight a war when you can have your enemy fighting themselves?

paradox404

In today's world it is just so difficult to believe anything. Sometimes I turn it off and it all ceases to exist. I know that any bit of content that comes out the television or MSM MUST be questioned.

Though It is not very hard to recognize the power shift from the free state to the communist state and how this situation appears to be a covert biologic/economic war tactic to destroy the " Free World" by corrupting those nations states from within to weaken them from within. I may be wrong but from what I am observing, this just makes sense.

Do I personally believe the " invisible enemy/virus" is ravaging the globe at a pace that will surely lead mankind to it's demise ? That injecting some unknown substance into my body is my only option to save my life and those around me? Not a chance.

This has been my take on it. Since the Free Nation States have never really seen anything like this situation at home the "alleged plan" seems to be scooting along perfectly without a hiccup. By the look of things they will probably continue to be successful.

Coercing mass confusion, psychosis, hypnosis, delirium or whatever... one just kind of forgets how to distinguish reality from falsehood.

Anyway, I'm back off in a rambling mess.

One thing I do know about the state is that many of the tyrant's are just following orders as their tactics grow more militarized by the day. For a long time many areas of the system have been weaponized against the people in an inhumane way and there is definitely an end game that's been in the works since after the cold war.

What I do know is that if they're showing you something, or telling you something it's because " The Big They" want you to perceive a certain narrative.

Anywho I have seen a few videos of unrest in AUS and other nations. I recall the many videos of police using weapons on the unarmed people. I recall a supposed forigne, hostile occupation in the USA known as Chaz or chop and what happened there? Apparently nothing (?). Tests tests tests

Is it all out civil immolation? Probably not yet but headed there for sure. Why fight a war when you can have your enemy fighting themselves?

The problem at the moment is that while we have seen this kind of brainwashing before, it has never been this bad before. A recent-ish example involves the Nazi rise to power. This is being copied throughout the west and China. The west intends to lock up it's own people while china wishes to lock up the people of others.

Left: China and the Uighur. Right: A train car from Auschwitz (Photo taken by me back in 2018. I'd only gone in 2018 due to one of my predictions about the trip becoming impossible if I left it too late) Bottom: Political Prisoners being loaded into these cramped cars. (Not only Jews.)

ouighours_gare.jpgIMG_20181001_111124.jpg

Westerbork-160107.jpg

You can already see the implementation of Nazis style ideas within China, and to some degree within the west. In terms of the trains, at the moment the closest we have is buses in Australia.

Informants for the Gestapo

Essentially you get in trouble for talking bad about the government. In China they have a mechanism to deal with that in Social credit, though I've heard of cases where if enough damage is done to the CCP, you go missing. Here, if you dare oppose the government you can still get arrested or thrown into a Mental Asylum.

I think we're seeing the convergence of several different issues. One, being China's will to conquer the world according to their own prophecies. Two, companies getting so powerful to the point of wielding more power than entire governments, which in itself is a symptom of late stage capitalism and the decline of the civilization. And three, the rotting of civil liberty and the erosion of democratic governments into dictatorships. It's hard to say whether or not the west would have still fallen should it have not been encouraged to. On one hand you have the fact that this was planned for a very long time, and secondly that there are more minor factors at play. I'd say it would, but maybe not quite as fast.

I think we are already at a point of civil immolation to be honest. Our civilization is falling apart and people are actively helping it along. I dunno what it's like in the states, but it's getting awful where I live. I had a teenager stare at me and tell me to put a bloody mask on (I'm legally exempt), while walking along a path littered with these signs trying to get mask wearing. Not only that but people are fighting over it and the whole issue about what the government is doing is incredibly volatile. (Can be seen in this thread as well.) Australia used to be a land of mates not giving a care to the world and bitching about the government. Now we bitch about our mates in our land and not giving a care to what the government does.