COVID vaccines cause miscarriage & birth defects

Status
Not open for further replies.

start at edge

A short part of the news presented by the TV anchor:
“The authorities are literally overwhelmed in all the great capital cities in the world, but the protesters firmly state that this is just a warm-up, just the beginning.”
Dear Canadians, you were an example for the rest of us – THANK YOU !!! We follow your example here in Romania too, so for the next at least nine days the convoy will thicken … estimated to an unprecedented number of protesters. The first vehicles already left Bucharest and in a matter of two or three days they will spread throughout the country gathering maybe tens of thousands of other participants. There is still a small difference – here, the cops have their pants shit already, they would not dare to do anything stupid, maybe not even breathe, because they know we’ll literally behead them. I keep saying this for some years already – wherever they are, cops are evil by definition and MUST be eliminated. I was shocked to see the cops in Canada confiscating people’s firewood … here, even the slightest thought of that, would be fatal to the “thinker”, on the spot. All this will have effect when the devils and their dogs experience at first hand what the PEOPLE anger really feels like – this is a “MUST”, there is no doubt about that.
Huge congratulations also to those kids in the U.S. for the verticality of refusing to wear a mask at school and leaving the classes.
Your Romanian brothers and all your brothers from around the world are by your side, are by each others side.
To the end of the debate, there is the question of whether we should indeed shoot the devil president … oooh I wish you all understood the posted comments on this one …
(I wonder how the entity feels right now …)

lamdo263

This is from licensed medical professionals who have observed it first hand.

If you're pregnant or thinking of having kids in the future, don't get injected with this shit.
What's causing the spontaneous abortions along with a host of other problems when the vax is administered, is a reactive stance, with a certain amount of viruses that the body already has. This is probably the herpes reaction, but if us humans are allowed to stay on a healing trend, then issues should in time come back to normal.

6 What's exactly causing it, is that the body cycles certain forms of herpes virus all the time. And when you get a cold, sometimes the after-effect is a little cold sore shown by the lip, or corner of the mouth. With a topical treatment, this usually goes away and does not pr pose a problem later on.

However, since this covid sh*t's mRNA HIV bat-oriented virus, this is a type or style of virus that the human body's not use to. So the vax in essence because it's meant to guard the body in a multi-level, like a double decker British bus, this often stirs up autoimmune reactions and this can range from light, to medium to heavy, body wide reactions.

Actually, I took the vax after getting a more pure airborne only form of covid in 2/10/2020 to where of going to the hospital to be put on a ventilator to die, I just used a Clorox shower soak & gargle. This did the trick, broke my fever. But I still after my second year in studying viruses, figured out I better get the vax, as covid can strike twice, even three times a person.

Who's responsible for all this fun imposed on us, is a woman known as The Bat Lady in China. There was another know it all head in that Wuhan laboratory, but I think it was a combination of the two. There's a doctor in California Bruce Patterson I think his name is, that has had really good results in treating covid. It's no wonder, this pandemic being bat HIV based and Patterson once specializing in the treatment of AIDS.

This entire situation stinks. It was a plan started by one brand of elite, but traveled all over the globe in company shell games, that looked like they knew what they were doing; but really didn't. On the miscarrying, herpes is sometime genitively oriented, so with this jazz zinging around in your razzamatazz, or on women and men's weird reproductive stuff's going to happen. My sorry goes out to any young couple that wanted to have kids and were healthy, but has this misfortune occur to them.

TimeFlipper

A short part of the news presented by the TV anchor:
“The authorities are literally overwhelmed in all the great capital cities in the world, but the protesters firmly state that this is just a warm-up, just the beginning.”
Dear Canadians, you were an example for the rest of us – THANK YOU !!! We follow your example here in Romania too, so for the next at least nine days the convoy will thicken … estimated to an unprecedented number of protesters. The first vehicles already left Bucharest and in a matter of two or three days they will spread throughout the country gathering maybe tens of thousands of other participants. There is still a small difference – here, the cops have their pants shit already, they would not dare to do anything stupid, maybe not even breathe, because they know we’ll literally behead them. I keep saying this for some years already – wherever they are, cops are evil by definition and MUST be eliminated. I was shocked to see the cops in Canada confiscating people’s firewood … here, even the slightest thought of that, would be fatal to the “thinker”, on the spot. All this will have effect when the devils and their dogs experience at first hand what the PEOPLE anger really feels like – this is a “MUST”, there is no doubt about that.
Huge congratulations also to those kids in the U.S. for the verticality of refusing to wear a mask at school and leaving the classes.
Your Romanian brothers and all your brothers from around the world are by your side, are by each others side.
To the end of the debate, there is the question of whether we should indeed shoot the devil president … oooh I wish you all understood the posted comments on this one …
(I wonder how the entity feels right now …)

Greetings from the UK, i admire you and your wonderful Romanian people for backing our fantastic Canadian allies...I never did like that far left lunatic and "mummies boy" Justin Trudeau after he stopped that girl talking at a students meeting for saying "Mankind", which HE said should be spoken as "Peoplekind"...Obviously Trudeau was cheered on from his Far Right Brain Programmed Priviledged Lunatics!! :fp:

Last edited:

start at edge

Greetings from the UK, i admire you and your wonderful Romanian people for backing our fantastic Canadian allies...I never did like that far left lunatic and "mummies boy" Justin Trudeau after he stopped that girl talking at a students meeting for saying "Mankind", which HE said should be spoken as "Peoplekind"...Obviously Trudeau was cheered on from his Far Right Brain Programmed Priviledged Lunatics!! :fp:

Very nice, appreciative and encouraging words – THANK YOU !!!
Trudeau … what a pussy … sad thing is that he is not the only one, but we’re slowly getting rid of them – they feel the burn and I simply love it to see those devils shitting their pampers more and more often every day … they already change them several times a day and my suggestion would be not to throw them away after use, but to use them as a face-mask, as they are such huge fans of this crap … I think they’ll love it – it is their own natural smell, so let them suffocate in that.

Status
Not open for further replies.