COVID vaccines cause miscarriage & birth defects

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
We all get that you are very anti-vax, that's fine...But I really don't think this is good advice.

One of my friends whom was vaccinated is wheelchair confined and has a long list of
pre-existing conditions. (Kidney failure-Congestive Heart failure-Diabetes-Morbid Obesity- and
lung damage from contracting Pneumonia a few years back....just to name a few..)
And is about to turn 72 years old.

She had little to no side effects at all except a sore arm.

If she should actually catch SARS-CoV2 she probably wouldn't survive it.
These are her words and they're not said out of fear. She's not afraid of dying.
She just doesn't want to suffer like her Brother did when he caught Covid.

I have had the Vax and still caught it...But, it was greatly reduced.
Even though I have some issues breathing that I hadn't had before.

People need to make their own choices,
it really could be a matter of life or............................

Peace Out
I told her to THINK HARD.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I seen my friends who took the vax that got very sick with covid and than I also have friends who didn’t take the vax and covid wasn’t bad for them honestly it was kinda like similar to a cold for them too . Which is why I’m still undecided.

It’s your own decision, not Mayhem’s. Just keep in mind that the more we discuss this, the more we will be harrassed. Mayhem wants is silent.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
No, it isn't a simple infection by any means.

SARS-CoV-2 stands for severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2. It is a virus that causes respiratory illness in humans.

I have it right now and have no respiratory problems.

Wind7

Staff
It’s your own decision, not Mayhem’s. Just keep in mind that the more we discuss this, the more we will be harrassed. Mayhem wants is silent.

Let us not forget that those of us taking this matter to hand for the vax, have also been harassed
if not openly trolled at times.

It's just out of hand now.

I really wish it would stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.