Craig Johnson possible time travel or teleportation experiment machine

GabrielTeleport

Hello my friends!
Wow! I was scared, my topic had 0 replies and then when I return more than 8 pages of replies!

Well, my friends, we have to replicate this Craig Johnson system ...
The included elements are a short circuit, mixed AC-DC (that seems to be very important too!), A UHF frame antenna (I think chrome steel will be better, steel always appears in these disappearing stories), and so do we it needs a circuit of an old xenon timing light (so we would know the output values), but this circuit must have a special modification, it must be adapted to its regulated electrical values, frequency, power, amperage etc ...
This last thing is absolutely essential! What will cause this dimensional change!

Last edited:

GabrielTeleport

Wow.... was a 12 volt wall adapter involved in TWO of those stories???
yes, it was a 12 V wall adapter but the important thing to note is that it was not only that, because was the voltage amplified, everything was amplified ...
The output voltage should be around 400-800 V (I saw this in the query of the xenon timing light values) and consequently high frequency, in this case ...
Another indispensable thing for creating this effect is the short circuit! This is indispensable in this effect!
Creating shorts are related to creating scalar EM fields that will couple this object out of phase with our dimension ...

GabrielTeleport

Hi GabrielTeleport

Interesting post, I will consider it. Reminds me of a certain mad man.

By the way, where is your avatar from!?
Hey friend!
My avatar comes from a book, I don't remember which one now, I found this photo on pinterest! Al Bielek used this photo to talk about the Philadelphia experiment ...
I find this photo interesting! It represents well the concepts of dimensions!
I'm from Brazil! Nice to meet you friend!

About Mad Men Marcum, I got to talk to him this year on messenger app...
But the only thing I managed to get out of his answer was just a
"Yes, maybe" about the question I asked him about him still having the possibility and thinking about creating a website that he could disclose step by step in building his time travel machine! He now lives in Hawwaii!

Treversal

In which country will the world's first practical time machine appear?
prac·ti·cal
/ˈpraktək(ə)l/
Learn to pronounce

adjective

1. 1.
    of or concerned with the actual doing or use of something rather than with theory and ideas.
    "there are two obvious practical applications of the research"

Similar:
    empirical

hands-on

pragmatic

real

actual

active

applied

experiential

experimental

nontheoretical

in the field

how-to

heuristic

empiric

2. 2.
    (of an idea, plan, or method) likely to succeed or be effective in real circumstances; feasible.
    "neither of these strategies is practical for smaller businesses"

Treversal

prac·ti·cal
/ˈpraktək(ə)l/
Learn to pronounce

adjective

1. 1.
    of or concerned with the actual doing or use of something rather than with theory and ideas.
    "there are two obvious practical applications of the research"

Similar:
    empirical

hands-on

pragmatic

real

actual

active

applied

experiential

experimental

nontheoretical

in the field

how-to

heuristic

empiric

2. 2.
    (of an idea, plan, or method) likely to succeed or be effective in real circumstances; feasible.
    "neither of these strategies is practical for smaller businesses"
....the actual doing or use of something rather than with theory and ideas.

If any of the stories told by people or about people (Tesla, Radio TT, Transformer shock TT, storm TT, etc.) are true, then TT has gone beyond just theory and ideas already.