Creating an agency.

Ok I am still not convinced that time travel is even aloud for mortal, flesh and blood man.

at the present time we have limited options.
maybe on an astral plane you could possibly learn to project your consciousness to another time.
this method is very hard to master, very few have ever even been able to do it at all.
you couldn't do anything but watch. but even that is better than what we got right now for every jo six pack .

that said,

I do holdout the hope that it is a level of tech. thing .
I don't think any cops, or black Opps. agency will be necessary to control travelers should we ever get the tech.
However I do believe with all that I am we will not be allowed to change history.
if you kill Hitler,,,, Stalin..... mousseline,,,,, or the village idiot,,,,,,, will take his place and do the exact same thing.

I believe the creator of all things exists outside of time in the eternal now .
no matter what we want,,,,,,think we want,,,,,,, or try to do to change the past .
we are not powerful enough to change the will of the creator,,,,,,, or stay His hand.
nothing happens on Earth,,,,,, or anywhere in the universe outside the will of the creator.
sorry their hotshot you can.t go back and fix the world....
well that's my story and I'm stickin to it.
You couldn’t change history even if you wanted to. Time travel you’ll just go to an alternate parallel universe. I know because I’ve traveled before.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Time travel you’ll just go to an alternate parallel universe. I know because I’ve traveled before.
But wait... If time travel brings time travelers to parallel universes, doesn't that invalidate the need for an agency and time police to regulate things?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
What about the idea that there are already and forever, infinite universes? That's too much to keep a tab on IMO.

How do you solve such a situation?