Cross Reality Communication

zee

I have not done any research on this, I only experienced it, but I could make some observations related to the phenomenon. I think there are things that apply to many others, not only to me. I will share some of my conclusions:
During the “playback” of such a dream (other reality projection), in my case there is no time, there is no age. Because in a few cases I was intrigued by this, almost perceiving it as an anomaly (the other me, from the other reality), I even tried to make sense of that and the result was getting even deeper into strangeness. Story shortened – leaving my home from the city, driving to some relatives at the countryside, returning back home to the city and arriving earlier than departed. Stubbornly repeating the sequence, trying to make sense and getting out of such strangeness, still the same result every time.
Whenever I was in another reality, it was in fact not “me” there – it was only the feelings and perceptions of the other me projected to my dream, having no awareness of anything. Just as if some sequence of that “me” was recorded and then “played back” in my consciousness (during and through the dream). In most of the cases, I know with astonishing detail about everything in that world (how a certain bench is painted, what screw is missing, what bus numbers and routes there are, what is behind the corner of the street, where I live, where I go shopping, etc.), but this happens only in the dream, as I practically “re-live” some moments of the other me. When I wake up, I realize that in this reality I have absolutely no idea about any of those details, I know none of the places, they all seem incredibly real only for the character in the dream (the other me).
I also came to the conclusion (in fact certainty) that they are completely different realities, in each of them I have a completely different life and completely different situations (job, residence address, friends, neighbors, different residence city, etc.), yet, I know perfectly each and every single detail about my life, in each reality, but they never cross over, neither within the dream nor in this reality after I wake up. Just as if I watched different movies, with different plot and different characters, different action.
What really pisses me off, is that this reality seems to be the worst, it is a complete sh.. .. all the others (from dreams) are filled with a certain peace of mind and tranquility, there I have a much, much better life.

That’s really interesting! It almost sounds as if you’re some sort of omniscient being/version of yourself while experiencing these other realities. Is it totally random what nights you visit these other realities or have you noticed some kind of pattern?
I often feel like we’re in a pretty shitty reality as well. Though if we’re to believe that there are an infinite number of parallel universes there must be at least one out there that’s worse than this one right?
I don’t mean this to be presumptuous or dismissive at all, but maybe that feeling has more to do with the state of being that you’re in during these experiences as opposed to your alternate selves feeling that way? Just a thought though, obviously you’d have a better understanding of what you’re experiencing than I ever could.
I’m stuck between hoping that my other selves are out there doing better than me so I can have the comfort of knowing that maybe there’s a version of me out there that’s happy and successful, and being upset that I’m not that version and I got stuck with this reality.

start at edge

That’s really interesting! It almost sounds as if you’re some sort of omniscient being/version of yourself while experiencing these other realities. Is it totally random what nights you visit these other realities or have you noticed some kind of pattern?
I often feel like we’re in a pretty shitty reality as well. Though if we’re to believe that there are an infinite number of parallel universes there must be at least one out there that’s worse than this one right?
I don’t mean this to be presumptuous or dismissive at all, but maybe that feeling has more to do with the state of being that you’re in during these experiences as opposed to your alternate selves feeling that way? Just a thought though, obviously you’d have a better understanding of what you’re experiencing than I ever could.
I’m stuck between hoping that my other selves are out there doing better than me so I can have the comfort of knowing that maybe there’s a version of me out there that’s happy and successful, and being upset that I’m not that version and I got stuck with this reality.
No, I don’t think there is some pattern. However, the frequency was not constant, it started happening when I was about 13, with a peak at about 35, then decreasing until today. There are some “bursts” every now and then, but it could be due to the fact that I wake immediately after the dream and so I vividly remember that dream. In this aspect, there were some interesting cases, when I woke immediately after such a dream and realized that it made me remember many, many other episodes from that reality, which I was not aware about until that moment. Therefore, I think I can safely say that those over 50 realities are in fact only the tip of the iceberg (and I am happy and grateful for this).
The calculation you proposed, is not entirely accurate because even if among an infinity, there always is one of the realities that is the worst and it is also possible that this is the one (ours). A lot of this depends on what perception the other self has. There are realities where the “me” of that reality is less concerned about what exactly I worry here, that is – he (they) consider(s) some other (different from mine) aspects and issues as being bad in their lives, so it seems that this is also something relative, just as many other things.
As for the feeling during the experiences described, it is in fact not “my” feeling, it is the feeling of the other me, from that other specific reality. During the dreams I wrote about, I have no perception of another me, it is simply the life of that other me in a “playback” happening within this “me”. I don’t even know if the sequence is in the other's me past, present or future.
You mentioned being stuck in that (let us call it) dilemma .. I know the feeling, I really do
This is probably one of the reasons I try to establish some priorities, such as “what would really be the notion of good (better) and bad (worse) for me in this reality?” .. but this seems to be almost impossible. Nevertheless, I try to be at peace with what I have, because I realize that what I have is indeed of high value – I am healthy (as a matter of fact, I never in my life was at a doctor – I didn’t need to).
Though, I think this aspect is somehow a defining characteristic of me in all other realities, because I do not remember having health problems in any of them.

zee

No, I don’t think there is some pattern. However, the frequency was not constant, it started happening when I was about 13, with a peak at about 35, then decreasing until today. There are some “bursts” every now and then, but it could be due to the fact that I wake immediately after the dream and so I vividly remember that dream. In this aspect, there were some interesting cases, when I woke immediately after such a dream and realized that it made me remember many, many other episodes from that reality, which I was not aware about until that moment. Therefore, I think I can safely say that those over 50 realities are in fact only the tip of the iceberg (and I am happy and grateful for this).
The calculation you proposed, is not entirely accurate because even if among an infinity, there always is one of the realities that is the worst and it is also possible that this is the one (ours). A lot of this depends on what perception the other self has. There are realities where the “me” of that reality is less concerned about what exactly I worry here, that is – he (they) consider(s) some other (different from mine) aspects and issues as being bad in their lives, so it seems that this is also something relative, just as many other things.
As for the feeling during the experiences described, it is in fact not “my” feeling, it is the feeling of the other me, from that other specific reality. During the dreams I wrote about, I have no perception of another me, it is simply the life of that other me in a “playback” happening within this “me”. I don’t even know if the sequence is in the other's me past, present or future.
You mentioned being stuck in that (let us call it) dilemma .. I know the feeling, I really do
This is probably one of the reasons I try to establish some priorities, such as “what would really be the notion of good (better) and bad (worse) for me in this reality?” .. but this seems to be almost impossible. Nevertheless, I try to be at peace with what I have, because I realize that what I have is indeed of high value – I am healthy (as a matter of fact, I never in my life was at a doctor – I didn’t need to).
Though, I think this aspect is somehow a defining characteristic of me in all other realities, because I do not remember having health problems in any of them.

I agree that deciding what would be the worst universe is all relative. It’s hard to decide what makes a universe objectively “bad.” What’s bad for one person could be good for another, whether that be a separate person or another you. What’s that saying, “Better never means better for everyone.”? I think that can definitely be applied in this case.

I’ll have to establish some priorities like that myself. Even when it comes to this reality I think maybe I’d be better off in some ways had I made a different decision about something, but if I had made a different decision I wouldn’t have met some of the people I’ve met, had experiences that ultimately made me what I believe to be a better person. I could spend my whole life wondering over these what if’s, and like you I’m trying to come to peace with what I have and who I am in the present.

I want to thank you again for sharing with me. It’s been very insightful to hear about your experiences and how you’ve interpreted them. I hope I’ll have some more of my own in the future, for curiosity's sake and in hopes that I might be able to learn something from them and find a way to apply it to my life.

start at edge

I agree that deciding what would be the worst universe is all relative. It’s hard to decide what makes a universe objectively “bad.” What’s bad for one person could be good for another, whether that be a separate person or another you. What’s that saying, “Better never means better for everyone.”? I think that can definitely be applied in this case.

I’ll have to establish some priorities like that myself. Even when it comes to this reality I think maybe I’d be better off in some ways had I made a different decision about something, but if I had made a different decision I wouldn’t have met some of the people I’ve met, had experiences that ultimately made me what I believe to be a better person. I could spend my whole life wondering over these what if’s, and like you I’m trying to come to peace with what I have and who I am in the present.

I want to thank you again for sharing with me. It’s been very insightful to hear about your experiences and how you’ve interpreted them. I hope I’ll have some more of my own in the future, for curiosity's sake and in hopes that I might be able to learn something from them and find a way to apply it to my life.
You’re welcome.
In fact, it is I who must thank you. Someone listening and giving thoughts, paying attention to any experience shared by others, is a great gesture, a sign of wisdom. I always appreciated wise people and I always will.
In my case, the recipe of being at peace with myself, is actually simple – I do not harm anyone by what I do, by my actions and deeds. I think it is a simple philosophy, it does not cost anything and absolutely anybody can apply it – IMPORTANT: unless he (or she) does not want to. If I can help someone, then I do it without asking or expecting anything in return, but at the same time, even if for many it could sound contradictory, there is much more damage that can be done by harming someone than by not helping. In this aspect, I think that what makes our reality bad, is the fact that there are people who intentionally harm others, I mean premeditated and as an obvious purpose of theirs. These I call “evil people”. What I find alarming is that there are too many of such people in our world and it seems that they are more and more every day, every year, every generation .. pity.
In addition, whenever some harm is done to me, I simply take it as a defining example of what NOT to do to others. It is a harsh way to learn and to gain experience and wisdom, but harshness is probably the most efficient way. You know what they say .. a painless lesson is the easiest to forget.

zee

You’re welcome.
In fact, it is I who must thank you. Someone listening and giving thoughts, paying attention to any experience shared by others, is a great gesture, a sign of wisdom. I always appreciated wise people and I always will.
In my case, the recipe of being at peace with myself, is actually simple – I do not harm anyone by what I do, by my actions and deeds. I think it is a simple philosophy, it does not cost anything and absolutely anybody can apply it – IMPORTANT: unless he (or she) does not want to. If I can help someone, then I do it without asking or expecting anything in return, but at the same time, even if for many it could sound contradictory, there is much more damage that can be done by harming someone than by not helping. In this aspect, I think that what makes our reality bad, is the fact that there are people who intentionally harm others, I mean premeditated and as an obvious purpose of theirs. These I call “evil people”. What I find alarming is that there are too many of such people in our world and it seems that they are more and more every day, every year, every generation .. pity.
In addition, whenever some harm is done to me, I simply take it as a defining example of what NOT to do to others. It is a harsh way to learn and to gain experience and wisdom, but harshness is probably the most efficient way. You know what they say .. a painless lesson is the easiest to forget.

I’m not sure I consider myself to be a wise person, I suppose one of the reasons I’m so interested in other people's ideas and experiences is because I hope to be one someday. What you can’t learn for yourself, learn from others. I’ll take the compliment though :p

There have been a few brief periods where I’ve been totally at peace, after the ayahuasca ceremonies I participated in. They showed me that it’s possible and helped me to break out of harmful thought patterns. However I didn’t actively work to stay in that place, didn’t do my “spiritual homework” so to speak and fell back into a depressive spiral. That’s something I’ve always struggled with, and I imagine something I always will. I try to help people whenever I’m able, but when it comes to the people who can, arguably, be the most important in our lives, family, I tend to be distant and irritable. I’m never intentionally being harmful, but it’s so difficult for me to communicate (in general but especially to them) that I know I sometimes hurt them without meaning to. It’s something I’m actively working on.

There do seem to be a lot of people who wish to do harm in the world right now. I couldn’t say if there’s actually a growing number, or if it just seems to be because of how connected we now are through the internet that we now can see all the horrible things people do all over the world. I think a lot of people may be getting increasingly apathetic, we’re exposed to so many misdeeds, so much tragedy that at a point it’s easier just to not care. I hope I never reach that point, I want to care no matter how much it may hurt. I think that’s one of the great things about being human.

Pain really is the most effective teacher, maybe that’s why so many people try to use it.
Also I’m sorry I haven’t been very consistent with replies, not sure what it is but I've been so exhausted lately getting my thoughts organized in any semi coherent manner has been a struggle. I really appreciate your bits of wisdom though.

SergiusPaulus

Zee, not knowing your age its hard to know how much of life you have experienced. Im 49. Been to Europe and Middle East thanks to military. Military is a defensive organization though it can use offense when it absolutely has to. The Cold War was won in a defensive posture. Desert Storm in 1991 was a posture of tolerance until it no longer could be tolerated. The next great war is interesting. The ability to populate a foreign country with your own population is not very easy, although Russia went into Crimea rather peacefully. World Leaders typically want peace not domination. With exceptions. The G7 helps with balance. But G20 makes the world go round. We are in an interesting era of rapid change. Even Cheddar videos show daily new inventions, so behind the scenes the world is progressing rapidly. Cross reality communication however it is defined may become more widespread as more become familiar with it.

HDRKID

Hi zee:
I believe that things on other timelines are not exactly the same. For example, the architecture is different and there are funny looking cars. Still, the laws of physics are same.

a8e9f2b6-3cf9-4dd9-ae2d-c1629e395285-930x620.jpg

zee

Zee, not knowing your age its hard to know how much of life you have experienced. Im 49. Been to Europe and Middle East thanks to military. Military is a defensive organization though it can use offense when it absolutely has to. The Cold War was won in a defensive posture. Desert Storm in 1991 was a posture of tolerance until it no longer could be tolerated. The next great war is interesting. The ability to populate a foreign country with your own population is not very easy, although Russia went into Crimea rather peacefully. World Leaders typically want peace not domination. With exceptions. The G7 helps with balance. But G20 makes the world go round. We are in an interesting era of rapid change. Even Cheddar videos show daily new inventions, so behind the scenes the world is progressing rapidly. Cross reality communication however it is defined may become more widespread as more become familiar with it.

Thank you for sharing your knowledge. I was born in the late 90s so I’ve experienced pretty much nothing of life lol. I don’t remember what the world was like before 9/11 and all in all I’ve lived a pretty sheltered life so far. I’m sure there’s someone out there looking into alternate realities and the possibilities of communicating with them. I just hope information on it becomes public in my lifetime, as I doubt I’ll ever be in a position to see behind the scenes. I haven’t been able to find much online about this idea which is why I thought I’d come on here and see what other people think.

Hi zee:
I believe that things on other timelines are not exactly the same. For example, the architecture is different and there are funny looking cars. Still, the laws of physics are same.
I like to imagine there’s a reality out there with architecture that looks straight outta the Jetsons. It’s fun to think about what little things would be different, thank you for sharing your ideas!

Mayhem

Zenith
Used to watch the Jetsons most mornings before school, damn thats a long time ago now.

Might have to check them out again:)