Cursed items

TimeFlipper

Absolutely not!

I have dealt with this premise on behalf of the Cursed wishing that the curse could be removed
with no recompense.

I have asked, "If you knew it was cursed,
why would anyone in their right mind WANT to use such a thing?"

Cursed is cursed.

Go ahead and use it and become...What...Cursed?

Have it blessed to remove the curse....Then it is not 'Using a Cursed Item'.

You cannot 'Uncurse it' then expect to be able to use a 'Cursed' item.

Totally boggles the mind......

Absolutely not!

I have dealt with this premise on behalf of the Cursed wishing that the curse could be removed
with no recompense.

I have asked, "If you knew it was cursed,
why would anyone in their right mind WANT to use such a thing?"

Cursed is cursed.

Go ahead and use it and become...What...Cursed?

Have it blessed to remove the curse....Then it is not 'Using a Cursed Item'.

You cannot 'Uncurse it' then expect to be able to use a 'Cursed' item.

Totally boggles the mind......
From what i understand, to put a curse on someone you have to put a piece of paper with special hieroglyphics written on it into the persons pocket without them realising at first what you have done...

To reverse the curse, you must do exactly the same thing to the person who cursed you with that same piece of paper, without him or her realising it at first...Every curse is fulfilled within 24 hours of receiving the curse...Death from a Demon is the outcome!! :devilish: :eek:

Wind7

Staff
From what i understand, to put a curse on someone you have to put a piece of paper with special hieroglyphics written on it into the persons pocket without them realising at first what you have done...

To reverse the curse, you must do exactly the same thing to the person who cursed you with that same piece of paper, without him or her realising it at first...Every curse is fulfilled within 24 hours of receiving the curse...Death from a Demon is the outcome!! :devilish: :eek:
Oh yes, there are all sorts of writings...Scrying....etc.

Almost any item can be cursed, especially relics that will appease the lesser key.
I helped two teenagers whom thought calling up one of the demonic princes would
empower them over the flesh of others. They were wrong.
The kid became something else right in front of witnesses he had bites on his chest and sides.

Long story short, they learned it wasn't a game...Saying the very least.

I was introduced to this at a very young age, my eldest sibling was into holding seances
and Ouija sessions with friends and thought it was a game. It wasn't.
One of the friends began low vocal rumbling and started shaking, her eyes rolled up
and she definitely was not herself.

As scary or fake as this all sounds, there really is something to it,
something best left alone.

I believe that for every action, there is an equal reaction so,
If true evil exists therefore true Good exists as well.

In my belief, the Light of God is far more powerful than any curse.

Period.

TimeFlipper

Oh yes, there are all sorts of writings...Scrying....etc.

Almost any item can be cursed, especially relics that will appease the lesser key.
I helped two teenagers whom thought calling up one of the demonic princes would
empower them over the flesh of others. They were wrong.
The kid became something else right in front of witnesses he had bites on his chest and sides.

Long story short, they learned it wasn't a game...Saying the very least.

I was introduced to this at a very young age, my eldest sibling was into holding seances
and Ouija sessions with friends and thought it was a game. It wasn't.
One of the friends began low vocal rumbling and started shaking, her eyes rolled up
and she definitely was not herself.

As scary or fake as this all sounds, there really is something to it,
something best left alone.

I believe that for every action, there is an equal reaction so,
If true evil exists therefore true Good exists as well.

In my belief, the Light of God is far more powerful than any curse.

Period.
My apologies Windy, i should have explained myself better...The person secretly planting the piece of paper onto his victim is an evil high ranking "adept" skilled in killing people within 24 hours, by using a specific curse to call up a deadly demon...Nothing to do with Ouija Boards or Seances..

mrphilipadamo

what do you mean by that it a trap??
You're fine if you're protecting yourself. Typically a curse is the draining of someone's energy for your own. The karmic payback is ridiculous though. Love spells are especially a trap because the person casting the spell ends up falling in love with the person they are trying to cast spells on because typically love spells bounce back. However, disregard, because I accidentally responded to someone's response to the thread and not the thread. Sorry.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
My apologies Windy, i should have explained myself better...The person secretly planting the piece of paper onto his victim is an evil high ranking "adept" skilled in killing people within 24 hours, by using a specific curse to call up a deadly demon...Nothing to do with Ouija Boards or Seances..

You've been watching Stranger Things. LOL!!!!!