Schematic Delta-T Antenna (T.E.C.)

TEC

Time Enforcement Commission
The Delta T antenna is the device of legend from Project Phoenix. The device consists of three antennas or coils each at 90 degrees to the other. The main two are fed a sin and cosine wave so that they are 90 degrees phase shifted. This starts up a rotational magnetic field in the center of the antennas whose rotational velocity is equal to the input frequency. The third antenna pulls the field into the 3rd dimension.

Here is a possible Delta T configuration:

deltat.gif

Construction:

This device (Delta-T) enables time traveling. The central part of the device consists of 2 frame antennas that are arranged 90 degrees in relationship to each other. Each frame is approximately 2 meters in diameter. The antennas can consist of a tube which is10 cm in diameter. The tube must be superconductive. Inside the tubes floats liquid helium for the superconductivity. The control device of the machine consists of a sinus generator with a tuning capacity from 1Hz to 1000MHz. The signal from this generator is amplified a little before it goes to a phase changer. This changes the phase of the signal 90 degrees. The phase changer is independent of the frequency in. The phase change is 90 degrees for both 1Hz and 1000MHz input. The in signal is split just before the phase changer so that one part is unchanged and another part is changed 90 degrees. After the phase changer is the signal amplified with 2 linear amplifiers to 100000 watts on each channel. After that are the two channels fed to their respective frame antenna. The signal on one frame antenna will always be 90 degrees in phase difference to the other frame antenna.

Usage:

The generator is set to 1Hz, and the machine is turned on. A compass needle at the center of the machine will travel slowly around. Inside and around the antenna system it becomes a powerful rotating magnetic field. At a higher generator frequency, the magnetic field will rotate faster. Approximately 2 meters from the antennas are placed in several chairs arranged in a circle around the antenna system. Here are the time travelers placed. One increase now the generator frequency gradually until the speed of the rotating magnetic field is close to the speed of light. If now the right conditions are present (etheric/astral), the time will run slower for those who are sitting on the chairs compared to persons outside the power field. Seen from the chairs the time will run normal between each chair. The time traveler's clock will run normally. They will see the clock on the wall outside the power field running fast into the future. The nearer the rotating speed of the magnetic field comes to the light speed, the faster the time travelers move into the future. If the speed of the magnetic field is set equal to light speed, the time will freeze seen from outside the magnetic field. Seen from the time traveler's view they are moving endlessly fast into the future. (they will not be able to sense the world outside the magnetic field and the time will stop for them)

If one increases the frequency further, the rotating speed of the magnetic field will become greater than the speed of light. The time sensed from the chairs would then be reversed, and they would see the clock on the wall outside the magnetic field moving backward. The time traveler will now travel back in time. At the speed of light, the time travelers go both endlessly fast into the future and the past at the same time. The result is that the time freezes at that speed. At a higher frequency, they will travel slower into the past. When the speed of the magnetic field approaches the light speed from OOBE, the time travelers will travel faster into the past. At the speed of light for the magnetic field rotation, the time is frozen for the people inside the power field and they can't register anything. For an outside person who looks inside the power field, it looks like looking at a frozen hologram.

If one from outside the magnetic field tries to touch the field at this state, it seems harder than stealing. The outside person will at this state not be able to penetrate the power field that acts as an endlessly strong armor in that state. If one puts a clock inside the power field an outside person will observe the following: At 1Hz the clock will run normally. When the frequency arrives at the lowest part of the VHF band (oboe 30MHz) the clock seems to be going slower. At the top of the VHF band (approximately 300MHz), the clock will stop completely. In the lower part of the UHF band (from 400MHz) the clock begins to go slowly backward. At 1000MHz the clock will go approximately at normal speed backward. It's possible that the machine must have an injection of modulated orgone energy to function.

Last edited by a moderator:

dh1

Thats like a torodial core electromagnet. Means one magnetic pole is in the center and the other on the outside. Since the currents are phase shifted in each coil by a power supply also means you're getting one coil to attract to another more so than the others. Attracting or repellling field lines produce orgone and dor.

Orgone and dor are slowed and fast time fields. The time energy comes out at right angels to magnetic field lines.It's also the secret to Tesla's rotating magnetic field which would also be produced here. Can say this is like a torodial core that's been pie sliced and each slice phased in relation to the rest of the coils.

This thing makes a diamagnetic field(rotating orgone or dor) in the center between the coils. A secret to increase the time field is use certain core materials.

Sonix

...The device consists of three antennas or coils each at 90 degrees to the other. The main two are fed a sin and cosine wave so that they are 90 degrees phase shifted. This starts up a rotational magnetic field in the center of the antennas that rotational velocity is equal to the input frequency... The generator is set to 1Hz, and the machine is turned on. A compass needle at the center of the machine will travel slowly round. Inside and around the antenna system it becomes a powerful rotating magnetic field... One increase now the generator frequency gradually until the speed of the rotating magnetic field is close to the speed of light... If one increase the frequency further, the rotating speed of the magnetic field will become greater than the speed of light...
I'd like some discussion on this. My sense is that this is correct that the magnetic field can apparently exceed the speed of light - though I'm not sure if this is just a trivial technicality without consequence or if it is potentially significant.

[Please excuse me spelling out the grade-school-level math here - I'm just detailing my line of thought on this.] If you picture the earth spinning on its axis, any location on the equator is traveling approximately 40,075 km around the axis every 24 hours, which would mean an object on the surface at the equator is traveling nearly 1,670 km/hr. The distance around the axis (not the center) at the 45th North parallel is approximately 28,361 km, so an object on the surface at the 45th parallel travels nearly 1,182 km/hr - thus slower than an object at the equator. If we picture a spinning disk, objects on its surface closer to the center travel slower than objects on its surface further from the center, as all circumnavigate the center in the same amount of time but the outlying objects cover more distance to do that.

If, per the above quote, feeding the 2 crossed square antennae signals at sine and cosine does create a magnetic field with a rotational velocity equal to the input frequency, then one can, I think, quickly calculate what frequency would create a magnetic field traveling at the speed of light for any particular distance from the center of the coils.

Say you wanted your magnetic field to be moving at the speed of light at a distance of 1 meter from the center of the coils. The circumference of an orbit around the coils at this distance out is 6.283185307 meters. How many times would an object travel an orbit with circumference of 6.283185307 m in one second if traveling at the speed of light? 299,792,458 divided by 6.283185307 is 47,713,451.59 times. 47,713,451.59 times per second is 47,713,451.59 hz, which equals approximately 47.7 Mhz. Which is to say that if one was feeding a 47.7 Megahertz signal into two antennae crossed at 90 degrees, with the signal of one coil out of phase with the other by 90 degrees, it appears that the rotating magnetic field, at a distance one meter from the center of the coils, would be circumnavigating the center at the speed of light. And for any distance from the coils beyond one meter, the field would be "traveling" at faster than the speed of light.

I put "traveling" in quotes in that last sentence as I recognize this is not the same as an object traveling at this speed - which of course would contradict Special Relativity and I have no delusion that would be happening. This might be more analogous, I think, to having a long string of light bulbs and quickly turning bulb 1 on and off, then bulb 2 on and off, then bulb 3, etc - there is the appearance of a lit bulb traveling down the line of bulbs and you could measure the speed of the virtual lit bulb, but in reality it is only a series of bulbs with each being turned on and off in turn and nothing actually moving down the line.

Is this math correct? And might this have any significance?

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Everything seems in order. The two generating coils are at right angles to each other. We are taught that right angle forces have no effect on each other. The magnetic field is not physically rotating in space. But if the field is connected to a physical object, then the object will rotate. Without the physical connection the magnetic field is pulsing in a temporal rotational direction. Temporal mechanics is not taught in schools.

Sonix

Apparently I wasn't the first person to think about the circumference orbit speed of a rotating electromagnetic field... :)
Found this in Robert Stirniman's Antigravity Bibliography, both excerpts attributed to "Robert Shannon":

"Several key pharases keep popping up regarding rotating fields, powerful
magnetic pulsed fields, and 90 degree cross-field phase shifts.
For example, Preston Nicholes describes a device known as a Delta T
antenna in the Montauk series of books. The Delta T antenna is described
as a pyramidal structure, but lets just take two square loops, placed at
90 degrees to each other, and feed these two loops with an RF signal,
also with a 90 degree phase shift, we will produce a rotating magnetic
field within the loops (these loops share a common center point, and
each loop is in a plane 90 degrees from the other)
The speed of rotation of this magnetic field is a direct function of the
frequancy of the applied RF signal. At the center of the antenna, the
rotational velocity is zero, but as you move out from the center, and
rotational velocity increases. At some distance from center would reach
the speed of light, dependant of the frequancy used...
What effect would there be at the boundry where the rotational velocity
reached, and then exceeded the speed of light. How could the magnetic
field even propogate to the center of the antenna structure if it would
have to move faster than light to reach that space? If hemholtz coils
were used instead of loops, the magnetic field strength would be uniform
inside the structure, how could the field strenght be uniform if there is
not sufficient time for the field to propogate through the space inside
the structure itself?..."

If an EM field is somehow rotated extremely fast, shouldn't all
matter be repelled from its center? -kgo.

"How fast do you want it rotated? It's fairly simple to construct a system
to produce rotating EM waves at whatever rotational velocity you wish by
feeding a pair of broadside dipole arrays with quatrature phased waves.
It is quite simple to construct a system that would have a rotational
velocity of C within the uniform field area. It might also be fairly easy
to do this with a Hemholtz coil arangement as well, but the broadside array
will be much easier to do at easily engineerable frequencies.
Some really interesting paradoxes come about when the rotational frequency
is high enough so that the rotational velocity exceeds C within the uniform
field area of the arrays or within the hemholtz coils.
-- Robert Shannon"

Sonix

I'm curious who Robert Shannon is. I see he was also the author of Notes on Scalar Detector Designs.

And of course the original post in this thread was already talking about speed of rotating EM field, so even in my first post above I wasn't thinking I was the first to think about it - just mulling over the idea already introduced.

Last edited: