Schematic Delta Time Generator

TimeFlipper

My coil spacing (in mm) is currently |3|3|3|6|, which I think may be too wide. So, I'm going to drop this down to |2|2|2|3 or 4|. Also, I'm using acrylic spacers too keep things nice and uniform for the long-term. O-rings would eventually dry out and crack, risking contact between coils.

And as far as what effective freq to set it at, it looks like I'm just going to have to step thru the range. It's gonna take time. Would be nice to know exactly what harmonic areas to target, tho...

55. Fibonacci number. Interesting. I'll be keying on those, for sure...

I presume you are keeping each coil linked together?

T-J

Speaking of linked coils, any idea how Preston was able to connect 60 AWG wire for his unit? That's some challenging soldering (not to mention spider coil winding). Either that or he just used conductive tape maybe? 44 AWG is hard enough. I can't imagine working with 60 gauge.

TimeFlipper

Speaking of linked coils, any idea how Preston was able to connect 60 AWG wire for his unit? That's some challenging soldering (not to mention spider coil winding). Either that or he just used conductive tape maybe? 44 AWG is hard enough. I can't imagine working with 60 gauge.

Preston was a genius, and you expect geniuses of all types to be a bit weird and strange, don't we? :LOL:.
He was obviously ok handling 60 AWG wire, and with that wire thickness he could reduce the length of the coil former to fit snugly inside the , boxes, while at the same time extending the length of the wire which would carry more electrons through it...

Be aware also that with carrying more electrons that contained the time flux, it should function better....A bit like squeezing more power out of something that has become even smaller..(Bad analogy maybe)..

T-J

Hey TF,

Almost forgot to mention I found some time last year to read The Music of Time. Wow! Another amazingly interesting book. Preston really had led an interesting life. Besides that, it really seems as tho Mark Hamill and his brother are indeed time travelers, as is Preston. There's some kind of 'plan' being carried out it seems, don't you think?

TimeFlipper

Hey TF,

Almost forgot to mention I found some time last year to read The Music of Time. Wow! Another amazingly interesting book. Preston really had led an interesting life. Besides that, it really seems as tho Mark Hamill and his brother are indeed time travelers, as is Preston. There's some kind of 'plan' being carried out it seems, don't you think?

Preston believed that Mark Hamill was involved in a particular record called Sky High that was supposed to be sent back in time from the future...Preston had a problem with that record if you recall...Something happened to the sound of it that made Preston believe that White Noise was involved in the Sky High production...50% of the Universe contains White Noise, and its used as a correlation factor in Time-Travel..

T-J

Preston believed that Mark Hamill was involved in a particular record called Sky High that was supposed to be sent back in time from the future...Preston had a problem with that record if you recall...Something happened to the sound of it that made Preston believe that White Noise was involved in the Sky High production...50% of the Universe contains White Noise, and its used as a correlation factor in Time-Travel..

Yeah, I remember that part, and the idea of a 'witness' to a recording or event in order for it to 'exist.' I also became more intrigued by the etheric component often 'infused' into music without the listener consciously aware of it. No doubt widely employed by Hollywood, TV commercials, etc. The idea that we can introduce positive (or negative) 'intention' to influence the recipient would seem like mere voodoo or hocus-pocus to most but I'll bet it's more prevalent anyone thinks.