Schematic Delta Time Generator

TimeFlipper

Yeah, I remember that part, and the idea of a 'witness' to a recording or event in order for it to 'exist.' I also became more intrigued by the etheric component often 'infused' into music without the listener consciously aware of it. No doubt widely employed by Hollywood, TV commercials, etc. The idea that we can introduce positive (or negative) 'intention' to influence the recipient would seem like mere voodoo or hocus-pocus to most but I'll bet it's more prevalent anyone thinks.

If you recall, Preston mentioned the record by Chubby Checker called The Twist, that sold a huge number of copies throughout the World..
According to Preston there was a psychic person who produced a psychic overlay (etheric information) onto the master tape recording machine that the song was performed on...

The listener unknowingly receives the etheric information in the form of a command to purchase this record (The Twist), when hearing it on the radio or on someones record player...Other hit records were also produced in the same manner...

Before the practice was banned some years ago, there was a very small flashing, square shaped image at the top left of every TV screen that was actually a "subliminal" (sub-conscious) advert for a particular product....

A "witness" can be a lock of hair for example, taken from a particular person, who can then be contacted from any distance by any means other than our 5 senses...Thats a broad area!!….

T-J

My coil spacing (in mm) is currently |3|3|3|6|, which I think may be too wide. So, I'm going to drop this down to |2|2|2|3 or 4|...

Just to correct for future reference: that should read |3|3|6| and |2|2|3 or 4|, since I am using 4 coils (not 5), per Preston's instructions.

TimeFlipper

Just to correct for future reference: that should read |3|3|6| and |2|2|3 or 4|, since I am using 4 coils (not 5), per Preston's instructions.

You were correct first time...3336 refers to three coils that are 3mm apart and the fourth coil is 6mm apart=4 coils in all..
2223 refers to three coils that are 2mm apart, but the fourth coil spacing might be 3mm apart or 4mm apart, which you eventually decide upon :)..

T-J

Upon further review of Preston's instructions in the video, I made the change to a |4|2|2| config (mm), from innermost to outermost coil, with field flow and time flow going in that direction. Upon measuring the output from the position of the outermost coil, I find I'm getting a very modest ~0.01 Gauss. This is the config I'm going to have to stick with.

Now to redo some of the initial freq tests...

Last edited:

steven chiverton

Hi everybody...I hope to make a small contribution here by explaining a simple to make device called, The Delta Time Generator..(DTG)...It is a very small hand held device produced by the electronics genius, Preston Nichols....its built around the big bang theory, whereby as its believed that our universe was opened by an acoustic wave of circa 430Mhz....The thinking is that if there were other universes around, then they too would open to other frequencies...A small oscillator is produced using a very special old Quantum Tunneling Transistor called, a Surface Barrier Transistor (SBT)..You will see a reference to this semiconductor in the Montauk Revisited Book pages 129 to 131...

Schematics
094-1-jpg.2208

The most intricate part of this device is a miniature Tesla Coil which is nothing like the types that you will have encountered before...The DTG runs off a standard PP3 9 volt battery and the whole device is very inexpensive to build...The SBT that is used can be obtained cheaply from the, transistor museum in the US....At this point i would urge you to consider 2 VHS tapes that were produced in 1993 called, The Philadelphia Experiment and The Delta Time Generator Part 1 and 2..The first tape is produced by Al Bielek and covers indepth how that experiment was achieved....The second tape is Al Bielek with Preston Nichols going through the math of time travel, and The Delta Time Generator (DTG)...Both tapes are excellent, inexpensive and they can be obtained from Sky Books in the US...The editor Peter Moon is a very interesting and warm person to deal with and is a personal friend of Preston Nichols...

I have had my DTG for 10 years now and i am always amazed of the subtle results from it..I suppose you could call it an inter-dimensional device, on the quantum level...Thank you for reading this post..
Kind Regards
John..M3ICZ
is there a better resolution of this simple circuit schematic as i cant read some of the details even with glasses on

TimeFlipper

is there a better resolution of this simple circuit schematic as i cant read some of the details even with glasses on

Steve, go back to page 6 of this thread...You will find a much clearer circuit diagram made by one of our other members...
I reckon you need a new pair of reading glasses cobber from a Specsavers shop nearest to you, there are plenty of them in Oz land>>:geek: :giggle:..

TimeFlipper

i cant find that transistor online used in the circuit is there any replacements for it

Have you tried looking online for replacements Cobber?
What i suggest is that you contact the Transistor Museum online, and ask for Surface Barrier Transistors for AF RF and IF purposes..

If you recall, Preston Nichols mentioned that he bought up all the available original SBTs....Personally I believed there was replacements to the originals, but Preston was going to start making those Delta Time Generators and selling them himself, and obviously he wouldn't want any competition from other people also selling DTGs..

In the end, he never did start selling them...Instead he used up his huge amount of SBTs (Over 40 thousand!) for making a Time-Machine, which he hardly ever spoke about.