Schematic Delta Time Generator

steven chiverton

i hear preston nichols died and i tried googling these transistors they dont even come up online so as far as i know they've been deleted well he maybe dident build this time machine after all and maybe someone who can contact him by a ghost box can find out

TimeFlipper

i hear preston nichols died and i tried googling these transistors they dont even come up online so as far as i know they've been deleted well he maybe dident build this time machine after all and maybe someone who can contact him by a ghost box can find out

Cobber, iam fully aware of Prestons death, get in touch with the Transistor Museum as I suggested :D..

steven chiverton

transistor museum i wouldn't trust them at all do you think they would part with one and they may be very expensive can anyone find a replacement for them , if they are germanium forget about it ill find a way around it

steven chiverton

It was in one of his Montauk Books, or maybe the music of time book...I recall him mentioning his time machine briefly, around the time he was talking about his future self visiting him :)..
he could of gotten into the age regression stuff and got more years onto his age like instead of gaining so much weight and living in a pigsty place ive seen on one of his videos