Schematic Delta Time Generator

TimeFlipper

@steven chiverton Steve, all you have to do is to right click on the picture and then "save it" to "pictures"...
You can then increase the size of the picture..If you have any more problems give me a shout cobber (y)

TimeFlipper

double clicking on the picture gave me larger size but still to blury to see all the detail
Steve my friend, i have to wear glasses, but i can still clearly see the circuit diagram when its enlarged without my glasses....There is nothing blurred, so i think you might need a pair of spectacles..

TimeFlipper

There is nothing wrong, but the ohm symbol coming from Pin 3 of IC555 into R3 should show a square wave symbol, as the IC555 is sending out square waves...Steve should send you a thankyou, if he can see your posting better lol :D
download (1).png

steven chiverton

no information on the ridiculous transistor and any substitutes these cant be brought here as many just aint selling in australia so its uselless for anyone whos country dont have these parts as for the coil whats the details you left it out

TimeFlipper

no information on the ridiculous transistor and any substitutes these cant be brought here as many just aint selling in australia so its uselless for anyone whos country dont have these parts as for the coil whats the details you left it out
The SBT588 transistor was bought from the transistormuseum.com in America...Four of them cost me $20..

steven chiverton

a transistor museum oh why do they use these hard to get stone age fred flinstone parts i found many on the net over the years but the amount of circuits that use old hard to get parts is useless when you cant get then to easy , gee those germanium ones are even dear than the $20 barnie rubble parts

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper I'm interested in re-creating this device but I have some problems with the schematics, (low resolution and can't barely see)..

So I have made a picture with your own schematic indicating the errors with numbers, it could be useful (if you have some time) to clarify them.

View attachment 6327

If you help me with those there will be a (nicely) surprise (for everyone).

Thanks.

Number 1 is a potentiometer also known as a Variable Resistor of 1megohms (one million ohms)
Number 2 is a basic resistor of 470ohms..
Number 3 is showing the current from the resistor of 10m/a (milliamps) going into the base of the transistor, preventing too much current, or it blows..
Number 4 SBT stands for Surface Barrier Transistor, you can buy these from the US company called transistormuseum.com..If they still sell those type of Germanium transistors, its reference is. SBT588..

Number 5 is the inclusion of a 150ohm resistor..

Number 6 is the miniature Tesla Coil, showing construction method on the right hand side...Basically its 4 coils all separated from each other (Americans call it a Pi coil as it is wound onto 360 degrees...The 4th coil winding is separated further away from the 3rd coil (not shown on the diagram) this is to allow the "time flux" to flow around the circuit in a forward circular manner...The Transistor also allows for an amplification of the time flux..

The circuit was conceived by Preston Nichols, whom you can see for yourself on You Tube, demonstrating his Delta T Antenna, search for (Preston Nichols Delta T Antenna)....Nothing is shown on the internet regarding the Delta Time Generator..I actually picked it up from a VHS tape i bought from Sky Books about 13 years ago called, The Philadelphia Experiment and the Delta Time Generator....The circuitry may look very simple but the math surrounding it is Awesome...Basically by using Quantum Tunneling into the Transistor it "modulates" the time-flux and creates a microscopic vortex or wormhole into other dimensions, and by tuning it, it can tune into individual dimensions...Thats all of the theory behind it..:)
@steven chiverton You can find details on here how to build the Tesla Miniature Coil, using 36 SWG enamel copper wire...Im surprised that you didnt read this posting when i first sent it out last friday cobber lol :D