Schematic Delta Time Generator

TimeFlipper

a transistor museum oh why do they use these hard to get stone age fred flinstone parts i found many on the net over the years but the amount of circuits that use old hard to get parts is useless when you cant get then to easy , gee those germanium ones are even dear than the $20 barnie rubble parts
For goodness sake Steve stop moaning lol !..Send that company an email to see what Surface Barrier Transistors they still have in stock..
Any SBT will do provided their uses are for RF AF and IF..:p :D

StarTraveller94

The thing is, simply showing the schematics isn't enough for me. Is there a step by step process for building this? As well as all the parts for it?

TimeFlipper

So @TimeFlipper

What is the frequency for multiverse travel, if this device can access other universes?
Good question...The Delta Time Generator is essentially an oscillator for producing square waves (pulses) and the tuning part is the one megohm potentiometer which varies the pulses within the range of the 555 integrated circuit...
Preston Nichols created it as a type of Radionics device for accessing other dimensions without a frequency or pulse reference like we get on standard radio receivers..88 to 108 Megahertz as an example..

I did produce a more in depth version of the DTG in the thread "Time To Build It", for Doctor Z recently if you would care to take a look at it..It starts from page 19 of that thread :).

Last edited:

StarTraveller94

C
So @TimeFlipper

What is the frequency for multiverse travel, if this device can access other universes?
Good question...The Delta Time Generator is essentially an oscillator for producing square waves (pulses) and the tuning part is the one megohm potentiometer which varies the pulses within the range of the 555 integrated circuit...
Preston Nichols created it as a type of Radionics device for accessing other dimensions without a frequency or pulse reference like we get on standard radio receivers..88 to 108 Megahertz as an example..

I did produce a more in depth version of the DTG in the thread "Time To Build It", for Doctor Z recently if you would care to take a look at it..It starts from page 19 of that thread :).
link please?

TimeFlipper

@StarTraveller94 Go to the top of the main page where it says Time-Travel Forum and click onto "Time Travel Discussion"..Scroll down to "Time To Build it" click onto that and select page 19..

heka2015

Found it, o_0. @TimeFlipper

dtg-jpg.6331

Earlier you said this is a correct transcription of your schematic.
I assume this is still true?
Wasn't even realising the potty until i have seen your picture and the schematics above.

001-jpg.3619

If i put all the information together I end up with the following:

The n555 circuit modulates a pulse in a frequency adjustable with the potty.
The SBT n588 (yours is a philco?) switches the tesla coil on and off in this frequency and causing a, i have to say it sorry, supposed quantum tunnelling effect.
This effect weakens the bond of timespace and lets you receive faint impressions of whatever direction of time.
Is this a close interpretation?

Do you experience the images from random locations or more around you?

Reading the thread, I have the feeling you will insist on the SBT sn588, but I have to ask if you think any germanium SBT would work.
Was this a common used part in old radios, TVs? Haven't done research yet.

Even though the circuit seems simple, and minus the SBT i have everything here,
my knowledge of on any kind of coiling is less than zero.
Never done it, never had to.
Any web sites or books on how to do it properly?

heka