Schematic Delta Time Generator

TimeFlipper

Could you explain the coil in a bit more detail? Maybe some more pictures?

Ok, i will post the diagram again, the coil is shown in the top right of the picture...There are four coils as you can see and each are connected by a single wire...You keep winding each individual coil until you reach between 200 to 250 ohms for each one...Its not critical that you make it exactly 1000 ohms...Make certain you separate each single coil from the next, as shown in the circuit diagram..This is as much as i can tell you :)..

DTG.jpg

The_Sound_Of_Progress

Ok, i will post the diagram again, the coil is shown in the top right of the picture...There are four coils as you can see and each are connected by a single wire...You keep winding each individual coil until you reach between 200 to 250 ohms for each one...Its not critical that you make it exactly 1000 ohms...Make certain you separate each single coil from the next, as shown in the circuit diagram..This is as much as i can tell you :)..

View attachment 7184
So it's wound flat like a pancake? Or around a piece of tubing?

TimeFlipper

What material is the tubing? What are the dimensions of the tube? I know it's 1/2 inch thick

The coil in my DTG stands one inch high, the diameter is one and a half inches, the spacers were made from plastic, and the the tubing is also made from plastic....The dimensions are not important, the way the coil is made up from four individual coils IS important....
The total impedance of the whole coil is not critical so it can be between 800 to 1000ohms...

My own DTG was built for portable use and thats the reason why its small, theres nothing to stop you from making a larger version..:)

The_Sound_Of_Progress

The coil in my DTG stands one inch high, the diameter is one and a half inches, the spacers were made from plastic, and the the tubing is also made from plastic....The dimensions are not important, the way the coil is made up from four individual coils IS important....
The total impedance of the whole coil is not critical so it can be between 800 to 1000ohms...

My own DTG was built for portable use and thats the reason why its small, theres nothing to stop you from making a larger version..:)
Thank you so much. Sorry to pester you so much, I've just finished the circuit and the last thing I need is the coil.

TimeFlipper

Great! Where are you? I am in Illinois, United States. For reference purposes.

According to Preston Nichols, the distance between you and myself shouldnt pose any problems...
The DTG is a device which uses quantum tunnelling, and does not follow the standard laws of basic radio waves for long distance communication..:)