Schematic Delta Time Generator

TimeFlipper

Can you send a pic of yours? Also,Can you go to your past with this. Like many years and see multiple worldlines?
I saw one of the diagrams with a double terminated quartz crystal.

You will find a picture of the DTG on page 2 of this thread...Also on page 15 of this thread you can see a close up of the DTG showing the Tesla coil, with 3 photo attachments :)..
The only effects so far i had with the DTG is just a jumbled up sensation of past present and future...
The diagram of the double terminated quartz crystal bore no resemblance to the DTG, it was only an idea from a member, who believed he could "improve" the DTG, without fully understanding it :)..

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Ask TimeFlipper. So far, he's the only one who's built one and has 10+ years of experimentation under his belt.

Personally, I doubt it has that kind of resolution, tho. Not enough power, either...

The low power of the DTG is not relevant, because the Quantum Tunneling creates a localised effect to the person operating it...An analogy would be a small transistor radio taken anywhere, that picks up radio stations from far distances, using only perhaps 4.5 volts, to power it.....Trust Preston, we both know he`s the typical crazy genius ;):D..

Last edited:

rossnr

The low power of the DTG is not relevant, because the Quantum Tunneling creates a localised effect to the person operating it...An analogy would be a small transistor radio taken anywhere, that picks up radio stations from far distances, using only perhaps 4.5 volts, to power it.....Trust Preston, we both know he`s the typical crazy genius ;):D..
Doesn't sound like this really works. So you haven't seen your past or alternative worlds for your desicions?

rossnr

You will find a picture of the DTG on page 2 of this thread...Also on page 15 of this thread you can see a close up of the DTG showing the Tesla coil, with 3 photo attachments :)..
The only effects so far i had with the DTG is just a jumbled up sensation of past present and future...
The diagram of the double terminated quartz crystal bore no resemblance to the DTG, it was only an idea from a member, who believed he could "improve" the DTG, without fully understanding it :)..
Doesn't sound like this really works. So you haven't seen your past or alternative worlds for your desicions?You don't think the crystal would enhance it and have you or anyone else tried it?

TimeFlipper

Doesn't sound like this really works. So you haven't seen your past or alternative worlds for your desicions?You don't think the crystal would enhance it and have you or anyone else tried it?

Of course i havent clearly seen my past or alternative worlds, i would not be here right now if i had.....However iam continually working on it and have sufficient patience to hopefully see its resolution, my research papers are available to both my sons when i die.....And perhaps the DTG would be more helpful to people who already have a modicum of psychic ability :)..

The quartz crystal was supposedly introduced to amplify the DTG, which was already continually being amplified from the transistor via the circuitry...The introduction of the crystal would have interfered with the electron flow to the Tesla Coil, and consequently would have prevented the Quantum Tunnelling process occurring. ....Iam a big fan of Preston Nichols, the creator of the DTG, and his awesome unchallenged electronic abilities....I would recommend him to anybody who has an interest in Time-Travel and some experience in electronics :)..

However if you have no further interest in the DTG, then that is your business, iam not on Paranormalis to try and force any member into doing or believing in something they dont want to....So far there has been only two members who have shown exceptional interest in the DTG, one of them iam still in contact with, the other i have no idea what happened to, perhaps he lost interest....Above all, have fun in your life :)...

Last edited:

rossnr

Of course i havent clearly seen my past or alternative worlds, i would not be here right now if i had.....However iam continually working on it and have sufficient patience to hopefully see its resolution, my research papers are available to both my sons when i die.....And perhaps the DTG would be more helpful to people who already have a modicum of psychic ability :)..

The quartz crystal was supposedly introduced to amplify the DTG, which was already continually being amplified from the transistor via the circuitry...The introduction of the crystal would have interfered with the electron flow to the Tesla Coil, and would have prevented the Quantum Tunnelling process occurring. ....Iam a big fan of Preston Nichols, the creator of the DTG, and his awesome unchallenged electronic abilities....I would recommend him to anybody who has an interest in Time-Travel and some experience in electronics :)..

However if you have no further interest in the DTG, then that is your business, iam not on Paranormalis to try and force any member into doing or believing in something they dont want to....So far there has been only two members who have shown exceptional interest in the DTG, one of them iam still in contact with, the other i have no idea what happened to, perhaps he lost interest....Above all, have fun in your life :)...
Lost interest or got lost in time. Lol. Has the other one had any good experiences with the DTG?

dredre04

I watched the video when the the coil is described and he talks about using a very thin wire is an AWG60 wire !. Do you have any idea how thin that copper wire is? It is not possible to handle it by hand. the thickness of the thread speaks of it at 3:40. With that wire diameter, to obtain about 1000Ohm of impedance, 9.2 feet of wire are enough divided on the 4 coils so each coil needs 2.3 feet of wire each. So the amount of wire would be plausible with the size of the device but the problem of the wire diameter being infinitesimal remains. I believe, however, that this impedance value was necessary to use the German transistor that drove very little current. I don't know if using a different transistor that allows you to drive more milliamps you can use a thicker wire. But be careful because the size of the reel would get bigger. But does it have to be a germanium transistor? Let us remember that at that time germanium was preferable in HF but somewhere in the video it seems to me that soon it says that it is also possible to use silicon transistors.

Watch here

TimeFlipper

I watched the video when the the coil is described and he talks about using a very thin wire is an AWG60 wire !. Do you have any idea how thin that copper wire is? It is not possible to handle it by hand. the thickness of the thread speaks of it at 3:40. With that wire diameter, to obtain about 1000Ohm of impedance, 9.2 feet of wire are enough divided on the 4 coils so each coil needs 2.3 feet of wire each. So the amount of wire would be plausible with the size of the device but the problem of the wire diameter being infinitesimal remains. I believe, however, that this impedance value was necessary to use the German transistor that drove very little current. I don't know if using a different transistor that allows you to drive more milliamps you can use a thicker wire. But be careful because the size of the reel would get bigger. But does it have to be a germanium transistor? Let us remember that at that time germanium was preferable in HF but somewhere in the video it seems to me that soon it says that it is also possible to use silicon transistors.

Watch here

The copper wire i used in my DTG was 36swg if thats of any help to you........What "German Transistor" are you talking about?..:confused:..
If you look at the circuit diagram you will see number 3 leg on the IC555 leading to a 470 ohm resistor that brings the current down to 10m/a, going into the base of the transistor....Preston Nichols stated that was the correct amount of current and anything higher could blow out the base of the transistor(y)..

Yes it "does" need to be a Germanium transistor....You might be aware of Preston Nichols talking about Germanium Transistors and that they contain "Tachyons"....Silicon transistors dont :)..

Last edited:

dredre04

Hello, sorry I wrote badly,for German I meant Germanium. I'm not talking about the resistance that goes between pin 3 of the 555 and the transistor gate because this resistance is necessary and correct. I'm talking about the impedance of the PI coil. In that case, Preston speaks of AWG 60 and 1000Ohm of total coil impedance (250ohm each coil). If you look at the link above, it explains it well. Maybe I don't understand the subject well. I don't speak English fluently and I relied on subtitles. So the cases are two: Or the subtitles are wrong and they make you understand something else, or I understood correctly and yet it escapes me because 1000ohm are needed to pilot a coil with so little voltage because it doesn't seem to me to be of any use. Then the last question, always in the video when we talk about the 4 coils, which explains that each coil has a rotation of the phase do 90 rows each. I want to understand how it is possible to rotate the phase of the coils mounted in line and in series? The only thing that the coil should create is a scalar signal. But created in that way I don't think I generate anything except a simple magnetic field like a solenoid. Someone has handled the Helmholtz coils and that actually looks like a montage according to Helmholtz and nothing else. The Helmholtz coil is used to create a stable magnetic field to eventually study the flow of electrons passing between them between the two coils.

Thanks

TimeFlipper

Perhaps Preston Nichols was happy using 60awg wire.... i mentioned in my previous posting that i personally used 36swg wire...The Delta Time Generator has nothing at all to do with Scalar Waves...It uses a Quantum Tunnelling process...The amount of power going into the coil is sufficient, its not meant to be a high amount, several other members have brought up that subject because they did not listen to how Preston Nichols explains the whole workings of the Delta Time Generator in the video....

The coil is very simple to make, and may i say to you that when you said in your first posting that you only needed 9.2 feet of wire divided into 4....That is completely wrong.....I suggest you get hold of a Multimeter that measures resistance and keep on winding each coil until you reach 250 ohms.... It will take a much higher amount of wire than the 2.3 feet that you stated.....Please listen carefully to what Preston Nichols talks about when describing how the Delta Time Generator is built, and how it works stage by stage.....I cannot possibly help you any further if you do not listen to Preston Nichols, he explains everything in detail for you....