Schematic Delta Time Generator

dredre04

Hi,

the AWG 36 wire has a diameter of 0.005000 inches or 0.1270 millimeters. I will use the calculation in millimeters because it is the unit of measurement that I use geographically. Copper has a resistivity of 1,678 x10 ^ -8 ohms per meter so to obtain a total impedance of around 1000ohm you have to use about 750 meters of AWG36 wire for all 4 coils (185 meters each coil) and this could be the total wire that you used for your PI Coil

The AWG60 wire is 0.000309 inches in diameter or 0.00785 millimeters (frighteningly thin and unmanageable). If you use the AWG60 cable as shown in the video (I understand AWG60. You don't?) The length of the wire is very much less because the resistivity is inverse to the wire diameter then with more the wire is thin and with more the resistivity per meter is high. This wire has a resistivity of 1.3610219474721896 ohms per meter so to make a 1000ohms coil you really need 3 meters of this wire.

Since I really understand a thread 60 why did you use a different thread thickness? It is obvious that the coil must be much much larger because if the wire diameter increases. Below I put the links I used for the dimensions and the calculations.

Round Wire dc Resistance Calculator

https://www.rembar.com/resources/american-wire-gauge-awg/

Finally I can't use a multimeter measure the impedance every now and then because the wire is insulated and in order not to cut it I should strip the insulation from time to time, which in a coil you should never do. For this reason, calculations are made on the diameter of the wire to develop the diameter and thickness of each winding. Also because here we have 4 separate wingdings that make the measurement even more complicated.

T-J

@dredre04

Useful information, except that you're forgetting the inclusion of Inductive Reactance of the wound wire. With 44 AWG enameled mag wire (which is what I used), ~250 ohms works out to ~36.55 m of linear wire, but after wound into the spider coil, only ~26.73 m is needed to get the same ~250 ohms. For the first coil form, I simply overshot the estimate of how much I would need, then 'dialed it back', keeping track of total length, until I arrived at the ~250 mark. This is using acrylic for the coil forms. My total impedance for the four coils, including connecting wire, came to ~995 ohms.

Last edited:

T-J

@TimeFlipper

Hello again TF!

After much study, custom designing, and many, many delays (and I mean many), I have finally built a prototype DTG (whew!). It is being run off of a TI microcontroller.

With that said, I was wondering if you could clarify some things for me:

1. When you ordered the original video of the talk that Preston and Al gave at that Tesla Society meeting in 1993, did it come with a copy of the official schematic for the DTG? If so, could you please verify for me whether the "slightly further away" coil is leading or trailing in the 4-coil setup?

2. What spacing between coils did you use, particularly the one that is supposed to be further away?

3. Approximately what freq did you find to be most 'effective'? (Just a ballpark estimate is good enough. I will be using the MC to 'drill down').

Personally, upon firing this thing up for the first time and using a very pedestrian 100 Hz, I detected only mild light-headedness. No fleeting visions of past or future, I'm sorry to report. And this is with having the coil pointed right at my head, less than ~0.3 m away. Other nearby freqs had more or less the same mild effect (i.e 50, 150, 200, 300Hz, etc). Also, I am using a fully-tested 2N588, with only 10.5 mA being delivered to the base, per the specs.

But, as far as I'm concerned, this crazy project is only starting, and has a LOT further to go before I come to any conclusions. In addition, I have materials already prepared and standing by to build 3 more for use in a pending quad setup (yeah, that's how crazy). But first, I need to 'prove up' this initial design.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

T-J

...its built around the big bang theory, whereby as its believed that our universe was opened by an acoustic wave of circa 430Mhz

Not to be critical but, if you recall from his Encounter in Pleiades book, Preston noted (in the glossary) that the Pleiadians told him that the spinner base of our reality is ~435 MHz, which is related to the size and spin rate of the Black Hole at the center of our galaxy, if I remember correctly. Therefore, spacetime may flow differently in other galaxies.

Now you know why that freq was used to 'bring down' a certain ET craft, in the project he was part of, as detailed in the book. ;)

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Not to be critical but, if you recall from his Encounter in Pleiades book, Preston noted (in the glossary) that the Pleiadians told him that the spinner base of our reality is ~435 MHz, which is related to the size and spin rate of the Black Hole at the center of our galaxy, if I remember correctly. Therefore, spacetime may flow differently in other galaxies.

Now you know why that freq was used to 'bring down' a certain ET craft, in the project he was part of, as detailed in the book. ;)

Thank you very much for the Heads Up...The spinor base of our reality is the fabric of spacetime oscillating at 435Mhz...This relates to the diameter of the Black Hole at the centre of our Galaxy based upon cyclotronic (refers to particles going in circular orbit) resonance as the Black Hole spins based upon the size and speed at which it is rotating and the energies being pulled through it at the speed of light..

What is generated is a third order differential equation (the way to express Space and Time) with angular limits on the trigonometric part of the differential:: The Angular limits solve the equation when you put in information or 435Mhz that rotates through Pi. The ratio of the frequency to the angular momentum is Pi over 2...

Perhaps you can expand your concept that spacetime may flow differently in other Realities and perhaps not Galaxies, by going back to the first line of your posting to me i.e (Not to be critical but, if you recall from his, Encounter in Pleiades book, Preston noted in the glossary that the Pleiadans told him that the spinor base of our "Reality" is 435Mhz)...But of course, your own Galaxy opinion is fully respected by me..

When I first mentioned on Paranormalis from where you quoted me>>>"its built around the Big Bang Theory, whereby as its believed that our Universe was opened up by an acoustic wave of circa 430Mhz"... I felt at the time, it was easier to briefly explain the Cosmological theory of the Big Bang, coming from a frequency within the 430 to 435Mhz area, that was true..

Bite me for not quoting the specific frequency, as I had been (and still am) experimenting within those frequency areas on my own Radio Amateur equipment, I have been a UK licensed radio amateur operator for several years...Thanks again for your posting to me :)..

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper

Hello again TF!

After much study, custom designing, and many, many delays (and I mean many), I have finally built a prototype DTG (whew!). It is being run off of a TI microcontroller.

1. When you ordered the original video of the talk that Preston and Al gave at that Tesla Society meeting in 1993, did it come with a copy of the official schematic for the DTG? If so, could you please verify for me whether the "slightly further away" coil is leading or trailing in the 4-coil setup?

2. What spacing between coils did you use, particularly the one that is supposed to be further away?

3. Approximately what freq did you find to be most 'effective'? (Just a ballpark estimate is good enough. I will be using the MC to 'drill down').

Personally, upon firing this thing up for the first time and using a very pedestrian 100 Hz, I detected only mild light-headedness. No fleeting visions of past or future, I'm sorry to report. And this is with having the coil pointed right at my head, less than ~0.3 m away. Other nearby freqs had more or less the same mild effect (i.e 50, 150, 200, 300Hz, etc). Also, I am using a fully-tested 2N588, with only 10.5 mA being delivered to the base, per the specs.

But, as far as I'm concerned, this crazy project is only starting, and has a LOT further to go before I come to any conclusions. In addition, I have materials already prepared and standing by to build 3 more for use in a pending quad setup (yeah, that's how crazy). But first, I need to 'prove up' this initial design.

Fantastic to know you are the first and only member to have built a DTG!!
@TimeFlipper

Hello again TF!

Firstly, congratulations on being the only Paranormalis member (other than my very good self) to have actually built a DTG! (y):D..

Question 1 of yours...There was no diagram supplied with the VHS tape, the reason being was that the device is simply an Oscillator..
The minor differences are the type of transistor used, and that specific type of coil..

Question 2..I tried out slightly different lengths of spacing, but all of them gave out more or less similar subtle responses..

Question 3..While tuning the DTA, there were no differences that i was aware of (Preston mentioned in the video that in a certain tuning area, he "removed" several of the interdimensional problems that he encountered)

You might be interested to know that when initially testing out my DTA, i discovered on my Yaesu 817nd transceiver, an harmonic at 55Mhz!!..

I look forward very much to hearing from you again, after building a few more DTAs...May i suggest that firstly you build just one more to see if the two DTAs together amplify what you are already experiencing...You might recall in the video when Al Bielek mentioned that a psychic friend picked up his DTA at a distance of 2000 miles away!!….Good hunting in all your experiments, and please keep us all informed of your progress :)(y)

T-J

~435 Mhz...

I just thought that since we know galaxy size can vary widely, it follows that Black Hole size should, too. And this would affect the resulting freq locally, am I right? But what do I know.

Last edited:

T-J

Question 2..I tried out slightly different lengths of spacing, but all of them gave out more or less similar subtle responses..

My coil spacing (in mm) is currently |3|3|3|6|, which I think may be too wide. So, I'm going to drop this down to |2|2|2|3 or 4|. Also, I'm using acrylic spacers too keep things nice and uniform for the long-term. O-rings would eventually dry out and crack, risking contact between coils.

And as far as what effective freq to set it at, it looks like I'm just going to have to step thru the range. It's gonna take time. Would be nice to know exactly what harmonic areas to target, tho...

...harmonic at 55Mhz !!

55. Fibonacci number. Interesting. I'll be keying on those, for sure...

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

~435 Mhz...

I just thought that since we know galaxy size can vary widely, it follows that Black Hole size should, too. And this would affect the resulting freq locally, am I right? But what do I know.

You completely have the right to your own opinions.

The way i see it is that you were already aware that Preston quoted the Universe/Reality was based upon the frequency of 435Mhz, so therefore I would think that the Black Holes which exist, would also be using that same Fundamental frequency of 435Mhz, but I could be wrong :)..