Demon or something visiting me

stugotsv10

No NEVER any drugs EVER (never even tried em actually) no meds, nothing. I have not fought for 3 years, all brain scans are normal, nothing wrong with me on that level. never played around on boards or in a graveyard nothing like that.

Started about 10 years ago, seen it every so often, here and there, when I was at my moms house the Pit bull would bark at my door and go nuts every time I saw it, there it would go on the pillow next to me, (closer then it gets when I'm at my own house) I'd see it maybe once a year or so, then it started to happen a more and more and more often, there was a time it was almost weekly, I deff dont think this is in my head.

Usually crouching either on my night stand (my house) or on the floor by the door (also my house) my room is small at my moms house so there is no room to do that there lol, once it was standing THROUGH the night stand, like bottom half disappeared into it and Torso was seen like it was a ghost.

Once said "come with me" and motioned to itself, once simply said "come" (different sightings) ALWAYS when I'm alone, when my girl stays here with me or even when she stays at my moms with me NEVER.

stugotsv10

I have also Sworn at it lol F U, GET THE F OUT stuff like that... its weird because some cases suggest its ghostly like going THROUGH the nightstand but then when I hit it, it was solid suggesting otherwise. and let me tell you!!! when it connected it was like nothing I ever felt... was like hitting flesh but 1000x more dense like a mack truck of meat. hard to explain

Wind7

Staff
What you seem to be describing might be something called a 'Wraith'.

They are by no means in a hurry to leave and once they have a taste of your anger or (insert negative here)
they are rather hard to persuade to leave. They feel that you cannot physically harm them but, you can rid them,
It will take time and perseverance.

Finding within you that which brings you the most positivity and love from within and holding that feeling
for a long while, takes some practice when you have a spirit that feeds on all things negative trying to set you back to negative.
But most lower level spirits cannot stomach the feeling of love or passion....Total positivity.

Positive energy will give it a hard time!

I would start by looking up info for Wraith spirit, even Wikipedia has the odd nugget of truth.

See if you can find someone who has experience that can be there with you,
and if they charge a fee to help? Check them out thoroughly!!
There are many who will not charge a fee....The trouble is finding these people.

I just threw this up there...Doesn't mean you have to go with these people.

Just my 2 cent worth.

Astra_Jingga

I need help, this has been going on for awhile now....... wonder if anyone has any insight or maybe had it happen to them idk.

its not a dream, I see it in the middle of the night, not always but sometimes, more often when my health is bad.

It wears all black, has long wet hair, upside down cross around its neck (looks wooden) black jacket, rarely looks in my face usually heads down, USUALLY pops up in the same location in whatever room im in (last night saw it again and was in a new location tho which prompted this question)

I feel like I should feel fear, but I don't, I feel it is something to be afraid of but its hard to scare me, been through alot, I'm a Professional Boxer and MMA fighter, not much frightens me, but I feel this is something to fear, I feel like its "Death" i dont know why but its something that I just feel (not saying I cant be wrong) I've got up and threw a punch at it several times out of instinct, most times it actively MOVES out of the way, one time I connected and it felt like hitting the thickest slab of meat EVER, hurt my hand and it's head turned.

What can it be? its tormenting me
Well, since the possibility of drugs and physical conditions have been a bit of covered by @BlastTyrant, maybe you'd allow me a thing or two to say, that is, if what you have there is an actual spiritual entity.

So, from your descriptions;
it just stands there, do nothing, and received your punch without trying to avoid it or fight back-and nothing bad ever happened to you afterwards or all this time, if I may to make an assumption here?

...Sounds like a nice entity to me 😁, even a positive entity can be scary if they're angry at you, especially after you hit them without reason...

If I were you, I'd just ignore it and leave it alone with it's manifesting hobby. Everyone or everything has their own right to have a hobby afterall, and as long as their hobby doesn't put me or my beloved ones in hazardous situation, I'm okay with it.

By the way, are you sure you were hitting it, not hit something else, like your walls, for example?

And you also said, you don't fear it. But why do you say it torments you if it has never done anything to you other than keep on appearing from time to time, if I may ask?

Well, I guess I must admit, this is exactly the thing that drawn my interests.

From your descriptions, I somehow have this feeling that your entity isn't really an ordinary random one or a passer by.

It sounds almost like this entity is connected to you in some way to me. On other words, you have an attachment there.
Keep in mind however, that not all attachments are to be treated like they're hated enemies, as for most of the times, soft way works better than hard one.

Say, how long has the manifestation been happening, and where did you first see it, can you remember?

Right before the first manifestation, can you recall if you've found/received something odd, like old ring, amulet, gemstone, book, knife, coin, etc?

Or, do you keep something that belongs to your deceased loved ones, maybe? Again, something odd and old?

And if, what you have there really is an attachment, would you like to do an experiment...?

I can't tell however, whether or not your entity is positive. So, I do suggest you to be very careful during the experiment.

I ask you that because it seems to want something from you, it shows it to you quite persistently; it took even your punch without any complaints-again, that'd be my personal assumption based on your descriptions, by the way.

As for the experiment itself, can you possibly acquire a bottle of saffron fragrance oil, some cigarettes (preferably, clove cigarettes, I think they sell Sampoerna or Djarum brand in US, or see if you can find some 555 if you can't find clove cigarettes)- or some good incense if you can't find clove cigarettes, and a cup of hot, black coffee?

If you can have all of them with you during the next manifestation, open the bottle of saffron fragrance oil and hold the bottle forward as if you're offering it the oil-as close as possible to it's nose, like you ask it to smell the oil.

Be on your guard while you're doing so however, and see how it'll react.

If it doesn't show any act of hostility, put the oil bottle somewhere near it, and light up the cigarette (you don't have to smoke it if you're a non smoker, just light it up) or the incense, put it on an ashtray or a holder on the floor, in front of the entity.

Again, beware in case it kicks the cigarette/incense away.

If it again doesn't do anything, put the cup of hot black coffee next to the cigarette/incense.

After that, step back a bit away, and this time tell the entity that's about all you can offer it and no more.

It may accept it if it is so willing, it may share the same space with you but it is to leave you alone with your business at the same time and it is to make sure nothing that whatever it is doing can or will harm you or your beloved ones in anyway.

Or, it may leave immediately and never to be seen again.

Speak calmly, don't speak as if you're commanding or threatening it. Also don't speak like you're begging. Just speak it like you're making a normal statement or something like that. Best if you can also speak it with true sincerity from the bottom of your heart.

Sounds funny, perhaps? 😁

Maybe, but the point is; yes, you're sincerely wish for it to leave you alone since it's hobby of appearing torments you.

And, you want it to leave for good if it is there only to do you or your beloved ones any harm.

For that purpose, you're sincerely provide it with some gifts (the offering) as a token of good will and for the trouble your statement may cause or cost them.

So if it touches you afterwards, it'll give you more than enough of a reason to touch it back and without holding punch, and noone or nothing can or will blame you for doing it.

Thus, with the statement, you have actually tried to control their future behavior especially towards you and/or your beloved ones, in a trade (with the offering).
And yes, you can be sure they already knew your intention, but the bad ones always liked to find gaps they can exploit.

So chose your words carefully and say it correctly. Even with only a slight error in your line, you'd be most likely end up having unexpected and/or unwanted result.

'Be careful what you wish for' so they say, and it's true especially in this kind of situation; I know it pretty well. Been there done that myself.

Lastly, ask it to show you where it 'lives'. It's to find the source of the 'haunting', if you will.

If you're not taking care of a haunting properly from it's source, most likely it'll just go off and on like forever.

And...that'd be enough, beware not to say anything else, and don't ask anymore questions; you're making a statement here, not a pact. Again, be very careful with it.

Now, if the entity is disappearing after what you did, it'd be most likely your offering has been accepted. In that case, you probably won't see it again for some time.

Just don't think about it, best to just forget it until something's up and reminds you again.

Pick up the cigarette/incense and the coffee cup and put it on a table somewhere (don't put off the fire, let it finish off by itself), and put the saffron oil bottle next to it. Consider the table as an altar or something like that.

But remember that you asked it as to where it lives, yes?

Well, you'll probably come across an object in the future, in your home. Take it, apply a bit of saffron oil on it, and put it somewhere safe.

Or, you'll probably have a dream about an object. Try to find it, you'll most likely find it in your home. After you found it, apply saffron oil on it, and put it somewhere safe.

That object, could be the answer to your question as to where it lives. It is its home, it is the source of its presence.

Don't throw the object away just like that, unless you're prepared to face the entity's wrath.
Best to keep it safe until you can find a proper way to dispose of it if you don't want to keep it anyway.

Note that you may have to provide the same offering periodically from time to time, to avoid re-manifestation if the entity chooses to stick around, like once in a month, for example.

And that's all about it, if, you intend to deal with it only by yourself.

I apologize for such a long reply, I didn't mean to lecturing anyone about anything, I'm just sharing what I know based on my own experience in paranormal as an average normal person (I'm not a psychic, tbh), and also based on my cultural background, in hope it can be of some help to you.

I also apologize for my English if I messed up in this reply or if you think my English is funny; English isn't my first language, and I'm kind of in a hurry when typing this reply.

And of course, opinions are always welcomed 🙏

Salam,
Astra

stugotsv10

nothing I remember happening before the first time I Saw it.

I say Tormenting because when you wake out of a sound sleep and this MFer is there is like.... not easy to go back to sleep lol

I understand positive but the upside down cross kinda makes me think otherwise no?

100% hit it!!! saw its head snap when I connected, and if I had hit anything else there would be some damage (I hit very hard lol)

Wind7

Staff
I understand positive but the upside down cross kinda makes me think otherwise no?

Look at it this way.

The St. Peter's Cross is an upside down cross that can be used by lower level spirits
to place upon and mock one of their own kind as a sign of failure.

I'm not certain it would bear this cross by it's own hand....
Unless it symbolizes something left over from a prior life such as a failure.

Q. Has it ever attacked you in any way (other than appearing and startling you) ?

Astra_Jingga

I say Tormenting because when you wake out of a sound sleep and this MFer is there is like.... not easy to go back to sleep lol
I see 😁

It does, and it will, no doubt about that.

But in this kind of this situation, what you see, for most of the time, can be deceptive, especially if what you have there is a negative entity who liked to find gaps in defense to exploit.

Trying to interpret it will require more effort, and also resource, and for most of the time, you won't get anything useful other than many more questions emerging.

Furthermore, the more you know about it, the more complicated things will go for you. It's always like that when it comes down to paranormal world.

I'm sure you don't need extra burden right now, thus the less you know, the safer. More compensation for you this way 🙂

Hence, it'd be best if you can just forget about it and focusing your efforts to stop it from manifesting instead.

Secretman3811

I see 😁

It does, and it will, no doubt about that.

But in this kind of this situation, what you see, for most of the time, can be deceptive, especially if what you have there is a negative entity who liked to find gaps in defense to exploit.

Trying to interpret it will require more effort, and also resource, and for most of the time, you won't get anything useful other than many more questions emerging.

Furthermore, the more you know about it, the more complicated things will go for you. It's always like that when it comes down to paranormal world.

I'm sure you don't need extra burden right now, thus the less you know, the safer. More compensation for you this way 🙂

Hence, it'd be best if you can just forget about it and focusing your efforts to stop it from manifesting instead.
Maybe a astral projection way to visit the spirit if so or not tell the spirit to go to the light