• Yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

gonzogirl

Re: Did We Go to the Moon?

I thought it looked cool.
talk about bold..I am right now looking into developing a talk radio show.
I think I need to stress comedy. That way I can get away with a Hell of alot.
Think Stephanie Miller out of control. Jon Stewart but a girl.
I hope I get there by the age of 60.
I dont want to lose my "edge"
;)

OH BTW: I have shown the pics of the lander to everybody I know under the age of 35 and most say that it looks to flimsy and maybe we didnt go to the moon.....what the hell?

jurgen36

baudmiksen said:
He said a very close friend of his, who happens to work for NASA, hinted during a conversation that they never went to the moon.
oh well....

I thought at first this was correct but its not.
To clarify: I never said a close friend. It was one of the chief engineers during a dinner conversation. He did not even hint it but only asked me do you believe this after I told him that I was at Carnavon in WA at the tracking station during the landing. He also asked me if I did not wonder about the very short time delay for the telemetry information.

Sorry that I could not call in before but I had to go to Pakistan and it was a real problem to go to the tribal area for some sad duty. I could contact the web site through my cell phone but due to the extremely high cost involved I could not post any msg.

Anyway this will be probably the last time of any of my postings on this website. I just returned from Torkham at the Afghan border, I had to go there for the funeral of a real friend, the chief of one of the local tribes. He and one of his wife's and a grandson was killed by a US helicopter. They were actually enemies of the Taliban and civilians.

Best regards to all probably for the last time.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Well, take care Jurgen, and thank you for the time you spent here with us, I think it was great.

Cheers.

Num7

Keroscene

jurgen36 said:
I thought at first this was correct but its not.
To clarify: I never said a close friend. It was one of the chief engineers during a dinner conversation. He did not even hint it but only asked me do you believe this after I told him that I was at Carnavon in WA at the tracking station during the landing. He also asked me if I did not wonder about the very short time delay for the telemetry information.

Sorry that I could not call in before but I had to go to Pakistan and it was a real problem to go to the tribal area for some sad duty. I could contact the web site through my cell phone but due to the extremely high cost involved I could not post any msg.

Anyway this will be probably the last time of any of my postings on this website. I just returned from Torkham at the Afghan border, I had to go there for the funeral of a real friend, the chief of one of the local tribes. He and one of his wife's and a grandson was killed by a US helicopter. They were actually enemies of the Taliban and civilians.

Best regards to all probably for the last time.

THanks for clearing that up jurgen. I should have checked your post instead of recalling it from memory.

I noticed in first sentence of your last paragraph you say you wont be posting anymore. Thats disappointing because I always thought your posts were interesting. I'm also sorry to hear about your friend. I don't know why their death would or should stop you from posting here anymore, but I'm sorry to hear you've come to this decision. Or maybe thats not thats not the case and you think someone here has offended you, I'd hope you'd say something because you should'nt have to feel like that.

Either way, best of luck to you.

jurgen36

gonzogirl said:
I know for a fact that Jurgen36 says we did not land on the moon.

GG.
I decided not to post anything anymore, there are a few reasons for it, if I posted something it was always very well researched: just the same people attacked me and even assumed that I denied the holocaust. That is not correct, I only gave my personal experience about Jews in the 3rd Reich period. As far as I knew the persecution of Jews was real, but from my own experience it did not kill people, at least as far as I know.

Re: Brainwashing, Well we all are what our parents originally taught us, that can only be changed by experience. But if I look at US newspapers and compare them with other western papers I do find a very large bias against educating the people and writing the news unbiased. I do not like to get into that as you would not believe me anyway. But far too many of the real bad stories, "as far as the US are concerned" are simply not found in the US media. From my previous experience in active media control, I realize of course what is happening. So I decided to throw it in and get out of it while the going is good.

Similar in Torkham. My tribal friends were definately against Al Queda and the Taliban gang. The death of their relatives by US choppers was not even reported in any media. However now there are over 20 very rich people moving around the world which will enforce the old Afghan custom of revenge. I tried to talk sense into them but it did not help, they consider it their duty. I do not know where they went and what they intend of doing. Its not my business anyway as I only was a friend of their patriarch.

I also received quite a few threatening E-mail messages; anyway my former friends and colleagues will look into the matter, will find the persons involved and that will be the end of it no matter who they are. There are always some black operations going on.

OK GG, I wish you all the best and lets hope that your new president will tow the line.

But a long long time ago an old friend of mine told me. "Never trust a black man and if it is a mulatto run away as fast as you can. " This friend was Felix Hupanet Boigni, I hope I spelled this right, he was then the president of the Ivory Coast. He himself was black as black can be but one of the most intelligent people I ever meet.

Bye bye and good luck

Jurgen

gonzogirl

jurgen36 said:
GG.
I decided not to post anything anymore, there are a few reasons for it, if I posted something it was always very well researched: just the same people attacked me and even assumed that I denied the holocaust. That is not correct, I only gave my personal experience about Jews in the 3rd Reich period. As far as I knew the persecution of Jews was real, but from my own experience it did not kill people, at least as far as I know.

Re: Brainwashing, Well we all are what our parents originally taught us, that can only be changed by experience. But if I look at US newspapers and compare them with other western papers I do find a very large bias against educating the people and writing the news unbiased. I do not like to get into that as you would not believe me anyway. But far too many of the real bad stories, "as far as the US are concerned" are simply not found in the US media. From my previous experience in active media control, I realize of course what is happening. So I decided to throw it in and get out of it while the going is good.

Similar in Torkham. My tribal friends were definately against Al Queda and the Taliban gang. The death of their relatives by US choppers was not even reported in any media. However now there are over 20 very rich people moving around the world which will enforce the old Afghan custom of revenge. I tried to talk sense into them but it did not help, they consider it their duty. I do not know where they went and what they intend of doing. Its not my business anyway as I only was a friend of their patriarch.

I also received quite a few threatening E-mail messages; anyway my former friends and colleagues will look into the matter, will find the persons involved and that will be the end of it no matter who they are. There are always some black operations going on.

OK GG, I wish you all the best and lets hope that your new president will tow the line.

But a long long time ago an old friend of mine told me. "Never trust a black man and if it is a mulatto run away as fast as you can. " This friend was Felix Hupanet Boigni, I hope I spelled this right, he was then the president of the Ivory Coast. He himself was black as black can be but one of the most intelligent people I ever meet.

Bye bye and good luck

Jurgen

Well Jurgen I was going to wish you well and all that but after that last little paragraph I will just say to you:
Jurgen you have been fun to talk to but now that I know you are racist I will end my polite conversations with you.
BUH-BYE.

Hope this dont piss the mods off, but as long as I am aware of racism I WILL SAY HOW F'D UP IT IS.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

baudmiksen said:
He said a very close friend of his, who happens to work for NASA, hinted during a conversation that they never went to the moon. Which is anecdotal evidence. But its weird how people resort to that as convincing evidence when everything else is easily debunked.

Besides that, I think kcwildman also believes that we didn't go to the moon. He was wondering why we can't see the evidence that we went there with telescopes. I think I remember him saying that they sell hunting scopes at walmart that are powerful enough to see the lunar rover. He doesnt believe the reasons why we can't see any of the stuff they left there.

oh well....
very close, but not quite rite. you can get a backyard star gazer scope at walmart with about 120x mag fairly cheap. granted thats not quite enough power but I still say we should be able to view the lander from earth with a scope of say 2000-3000x mag range. or at least get a reflection flash off the metal.
however I don't believe we, or anyone from earth went in 69. and doubt they could do a safe trip today. or russia/china/india someone would have by now. we do have the perfect craft for it .if NASA would just pull there heads out of there ass and snap on a couple boosters once the shuttle is in orbit. like they snapp together the freakin space station. the thing already has mounting points in place. come on guys this shit is way to easy not too. oh yeh they have to not get fried by the suns rads. but as far as I know even the best rad.suites used by the nuke plant workers still have the fataldose meters on them. so they aint that great. or not near enough to take a full face shot from the sun. but hey I'm just a savage, barely even house broke. so what do I know
I do have a couple questions thow??
did we not use a sat. to map the moon surface??
how come we can read the name tags of troops on the ground with a sat. cam. but they could't find the landing site, or any equip. we left behind?? do like a checkup on the famous flag that moves with out wind?? look see do it have tatters yet?? or maybe holes from falling rocks?? check for astroid damage to the lander ?? if it stayed intact for some 40yrs a surface dome may not be so dangerous after all??? see if the tires on the rover dry rot in space like they do in the back yard?? you know stupid shit like that.
went to the moon ha ha ha ha yeh rite
one of these days alice, one of these days. pow to the moon.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

kc wildman said:
did we not use a sat. to map the moon surface??
how come we can read the name tags of troops on the ground with a sat. cam. but they could't find the landing site, or any equip. we left behind?? do like a checkup on the famous flag that moves with out wind?? look see do it have tatters yet?? or maybe holes from falling rocks?? check for astroid damage to the lander ?? if it stayed intact for some 40yrs a surface dome may not be so dangerous after all??? see if the tires on the rover dry rot in space like they do in the back yard?? you know stupid shit like that.
went to the moon ha ha ha ha yeh rite
one of these days alice, one of these days. pow to the moon.
You bring some interesting points. A map of the moon as been made a few years ago using a satellite, I think I posted it here this summer. I don't think we see the lander on it.
I must admit that it would be pretty easy for them to show us a pic of the landing site using one of those scopes they have in orbit around Earth.
If they ever show us some photos took with a satellite, I guess that most of us would claim these pics to be fake uh ? :D

Num7

Keroscene

The thing is is that there aren't any telescopes or satellites that are powerful enough designed for taking pictures of the lunar sites from their current orbit. T The only thing that's easy about it is us saying it should be easy . Besides that, they brought back a shit load of rocks from the moon. They brought back the ultimate proof of fucking moon rocks straight from the source that were examined by scientists all over the world who unanimously agree that they were indeed from the moon. So every single scientist who ever examined the rocks must be part of the conspiracy, or they managed to trick all of them into thinking they were from the moon.

As for the radiation, Indiana Jones survived a nuclear blast by hiding inside a friggen refrigerator. If Indy pulled it off, so can NASA.

Here's the link about the teelscope or satellites and what it would take to take pictures of the lunar sites.
RASC Calgary Centre - Lunar Lander Telescope

kcwildman

Beastmaster

ok if I bring you a rock and say its from the moon how are you going to prove it either way. unless you see me pick it up you can't. you have no way to prove it didn't come from the ocean floor. or a frozen mountian top. after all the moon is just a big rock right. it may be just might have some here to for un seen elements or it might not. however I don't remember ever hearing of a new element found only off world. or only on the moon. have they put it on the periodic table as moon rock and listed its atomic wieght. and it wouldn't be the first time every single scientist was totaly wrong. they all agreed that only light could go that fast. but now well maybe not. or that the earth was flat. or the universe revolved around the earth. infact if they all agree about anything it's most likely wrong. very soon they will prove solid matter can go light speed and way faster to. they all were told what they were looking at befor they ever saw a thing. so I would say no, they were not in on it, just duped by tainted statements.
and the sat. they sent up to map the moon should have been plenty close enough to get a snap shot.
don't get me wrong, I realy wish it could be true. I just have never seen a single thing that could not be faked. and that realy pisses me off to. NASA and the science boys have a long track record of not telling us things intierly accurate. or tainted just a little to there point of view.