dimensional jumping

Mayhem

Zenith
"Reality Shifts: When Consciousness Changes the Physical World"

Ive come across this one before:)

TimeFlipper

@Lennie5 Firstly let me correct you on project Rainbow...That was the code name for that particular experiment The Philadelphia Experiment, and nothing else...Project Phoenix included time-travel, teleportation and weather modification..
There is no such thing as a double Delta T Antenna, the antenna is made from two pyramid shapes as shown in my picture..

The closure of the Montauk base was allegedly brought about by several factors which included the Eldridge travelling from 1943 to the Montauk Base in 1983..Other experiments in time-travel and The encounter with the Beast...Shortly after August 1983 all the staff had left and were interrogated and debriefed...The Montauk Base was finally sealed early in 1984..

The massive loss of life would have allegedly occurred with the time-travel experiments and teleportation of young people, but all of that only came to light after the base had been shut down...There was never a single occurrence as you implied at the Montauk Base which resulted in the massive loss of lives..:)..

Lennie5

@Lennie5 Firstly let me correct you on project Rainbow...That was the code name for that particular experiment The Philadelphia Experiment, and nothing else...Project Phoenix included time-travel, teleportation and weather modification..
There is no such thing as a double Delta T Antenna, the antenna is made from two pyramid shapes as shown in my picture..

The closure of the Montauk base was allegedly brought about by several factors which included the Eldridge travelling from 1943 to the Montauk Base in 1983..Other experiments in time-travel and The encounter with the Beast...Shortly after August 1983 all the staff had left and were interrogated and debriefed...The Montauk Base was finally sealed early in 1984..

The massive loss of life would have allegedly occurred with the time-travel experiments and teleportation of young people, but all of that only came to light after the base had been shut down...There was never a single occurrence as you implied at the Montauk Base which resulted in the massive loss of lives..:)..

Okay, you have no idea what you are talking about so lets just leave it at that.

TimeFlipper

Okay, you have no idea what you are talking about so lets just leave it at that.

What you said applies to you not me..but all you want is an argument which i have no interest in engaging you with...im leaving it at that bye bye (y)..

Lennie5

I ask you a question, have you transcended any level of conciseness?

If you mean have I transcended any level of consciousness then I would have to first establish a frame of reference and precise interpretation of your understanding of the phrase in order to answer accurately.

If you actually mean have I transcended a level of conciseness ? Then I have no idea what you mean

Lennie5

A typo know what i mean.
Fair enough.
As to you question, I have spent the better part of 40 years studying and investigating various aspects of the para and hyper normal, critically and logically.
I have undergone training in hypnotherapy, spiritual mediumship, consciousness raising and regression.
I have a wide and ever growing library of paranormal investigation, serious study , academic research and a large amount of fraudulent trash passing itself off as research, self help, guruism, get rich quick by magic and other new age garbage.
I believe I know what is real, what is potentially worth further study and experimentation because of potential verification and what is rubbish put about for various reasons not least of which is the exploitation of the gullible.
Yes in this sense I have achieved what some might call a transcendence of consciousness, I have learned to understand the nature of space time, alternate time lines and dimensions, I have come to realise much of what we are taught about history is censored to keep us under control (passive sheeple) and yes I do understand the potential power of the human brain to influence and move from one reality to another, the reality of extra dimensional and extraterrestrial interference in the world today as well as in the past, the true and insidious nature of religion as well as uncomfortable truths better ignored for the sake of long, safe and comfortable life.

If this answers your question good, if not ask me specific questions for specific answers.
Thanks