Dinosaurs Instead of Humans

Num7

Administrator
Staff
What kind of event do you think we need, to create a timeline in which dinosaurs evolved to become the dominant species instead of man?

I mean, imagine intelligent dinosaurs... Who knows, maybe they would be even more intelligent than we are right now. It's likely that the most intelligent and clever of the dinosaurs would have made it to becoming the dominant specie. Velociraptors come to my mind. They were able to open doors in Jurassic Park after all...

All it might have taken, is the Earth not being hit by that meteor 65M years ago, then boom! We get an important enough point of divergence to end up with a world incredibly different from what we know today.

All that being said, do you think humans would have been able to exist and somehow evolve in that crazy, yet not so unlikely timeline, alongside dinosaurs?

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Watch Ancient Aliens, you really should. It's very possible that it wasn't a meteor that wiped out most dinosaurs at all. Ancient Aliens speculates that the "extinction" of the dinosaurs was deliberately caused by ETs in the distant past who wanted to spread civilization there. I am also certain that man did not simply evolve from apes, but that ETs made genetic mutations with primates' DNA, and that's basically how we became what we are today. For primates to evolve that quickly without ET intervention would be as possible as creating a skyscraper by passing a severe hurricane through a massive junkyard! ::LOL::

I also think that some of the dinosaurs and humans did coexist, and it's possible that some dinosaurs, like the Loch Ness Monster, exist today.

Getting back on topic, it would also be interesting to see how dinosaurs would turn out if ETs messed with their DNA and made them into a civilization. That would probably make it a little bit less turbulent than it would be otherwise.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

When David Icke writes about shape shifting lizards controlling our world, maybe the ET`s did mess about with some of the Kimodo Dragons DNA, which made them evolve much quicker than normal human beings? :eek::D

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I don't think humans would tolerate an existence with dinosaurs. We have a nasty habit of exterminating species. So even without the advent of of the cataclysm that resulted in the extinction of the dinosaurs, I believe we would have come along and done the same thing to them.

However the idea of Bronto-burgers and Raptor nuggets might have become a reality.

Voyageur

Dinosaurus invented spaceships and leave earth and observe us from above? :) who knows... intelligent dinos :)

I have been also thinking that we always think that we will find an intelligent life from space, but what if we will meet dumb aliens? Aliens that travel between galaxies but adore our intelligence? Only reason why we have not seen them is because they have been too shamed about their stupidness and they think we will laugh at them? :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Dinosaurus invented spaceships and leave earth and observe us from above? :) who knows... intelligent dinos :)
Maybe that in our small part of the universe, most intelligent species are related to dinosaurs, and they consider us a bunch of hairy primates. LOL That's funny but not impossible.

I agree with you @Einstein, that we wouldn't care much about the dinosaurs and cause their extinction anyway. But would we be able to evolve, and survive as a species, with the dinosaurs around? Wouldn't they eat us?

The world would be a much more dangerous place then it has ever been to us!

TnWatchdog

I have been also thinking that we always think that we will find an intelligent life from space, but what if we will meet dumb aliens? Aliens that travel between galaxies but adore our intelligence? Only reason why we have not seen them is because they have been too shamed about their stupidness and they think we will laugh at them? :)
dino-spaceships.jpg

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
So even without the advent of of the cataclysm that resulted in the extinction of the dinosaurs, I believe we would have come along and done the same thing to them.
Are you implying we know for sure about what caused most dinosaurs to become extinct? If so, please Einstein, have a more open mind. ;)

I personally think ETs and people wiped out the vast majority for the most part, and that some dinosaurs still survive today. That's why I said "most dinosaurs". Public education is selective and leaves out a lot of stuff that goes against its agenda.

It is pretty darn insane to blindly accept all that public education tells us, or to believe it is telling us the whole truth. And it is very arrogant to think we as a species know everything about our past (and our universe) in this day and age. ;)

Mainstream history may very well be wrong, and I have a concrete mind when it comes to separating fact from opinion. I don't think this is a matter of opinion, and I'm not forcing my opinion on others, but I do want us to be loyal to the facts and alternative possibilities. :)

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Maybe that in our small part of the universe, most intelligent species are related to dinosaurs, and they consider us a bunch of hairy primates. LOL That's funny but not impossible.

I agree with you @Einstein, that we wouldn't care much about the dinosaurs and cause their extinction anyway. But would we be able to evolve, and survive as a species, with the dinosaurs around? Wouldn't they eat us?

The world would be a much more dangerous place then it has ever been to us!

The way I see it is we are still around even with the current day predators that eat us. Lions, tigers, and bears are definitely much stronger and capable. Yet we still managed to prevail. So yes we would probably be a tasty treat for dinosaurs. But I doubt very seriously that we would tolerate that for long.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
So even without the advent of of the cataclysm that resulted in the extinction of the dinosaurs, I believe we would have come along and done the same thing to them.
Are you implying we know for sure about what caused most dinosaurs to become extinct? If so, please Einstein, have a more open mind. ;)

I personally think ETs and people wiped out the vast majority for the most part, and that some dinosaurs still survive today. That's why I said "most dinosaurs". Public education is selective and leaves out a lot of stuff that goes against its agenda.

It is pretty darn insane to blindly accept all that public education tells us, or to believe it is telling us the whole truth. And it is very arrogant to think we as a species know everything about our past (and our universe) in this day and age. ;)

Mainstream history may very well be wrong, and I have a concrete mind when it comes to separating fact from opinion. I don't think this is a matter of opinion, and I'm not forcing my opinion on others, but I do want us to be loyal to the facts and alternative possibilities. :)

I do believe there are several credible sources that corroborate each other for the cataclysm that wiped out the dinosaurs. The fine layer of iridium in the earth's crust found all over the planet, that dates back to the time of the cataclysm, is a very convincing argument for a very large asteroid impact. And then there is the apparent huge crater identified from satellite pictures that shows the gulf of Mexico appears to be the remnants of a very large impact that occurred sometime in the past. Of course it is all just speculation. But so far these existing facts do fit a plausible theory.