Dinosaurs Instead of Humans

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
So even without the advent of of the cataclysm that resulted in the extinction of the dinosaurs, I believe we would have come along and done the same thing to them.
Are you implying we know for sure about what caused most dinosaurs to become extinct? If so, please Einstein, have a more open mind. ;)

I personally think ETs and people wiped out the vast majority for the most part, and that some dinosaurs still survive today. That's why I said "most dinosaurs". Public education is selective and leaves out a lot of stuff that goes against its agenda.

It is pretty darn insane to blindly accept all that public education tells us, or to believe it is telling us the whole truth. And it is very arrogant to think we as a species know everything about our past (and our universe) in this day and age. ;)

Mainstream history may very well be wrong, and I have a concrete mind when it comes to separating fact from opinion. I don't think this is a matter of opinion, and I'm not forcing my opinion on others, but I do want us to be loyal to the facts and alternative possibilities. :)

I do believe there are several credible sources that corroborate each other for the cataclysm that wiped out the dinosaurs. The fine layer of iridium in the earth's crust found all over the planet, that dates back to the time of the cataclysm, is a very convincing argument for a very large asteroid impact. And then there is the apparent huge crater identified from satellite pictures that shows the gulf of Mexico appears to be the remnants of a very large impact that occurred sometime in the past. Of course it is all just speculation. But so far these existing facts do fit a plausible theory.
Aha! I do want to point out, however, that ET technology could have had something to do with the impact evidenced by those two clues you mentioned. But until I go time traveling back 65 million years, I'll never know for sure. ;)