Debate Do Dogs go to Heaven?

darwi

I'll point out that some of us are already at the human level or above for trillions of years, many cycles of universes like this one, created and uncreated(so we can rest for awhile, I believe). I did mean that humans evolve to a higher level, as you described, not to a higher animal type form.

Krish

It is difficult to use the right words...such as Human and higher....when we say Human, does that mean only Human or it is like Humanoid...that is people who looks like us and perhaps slightly different in physical structure....it is like Humanoids that are evolved from Fish, Monkeys, Dolphins, and Plants and everything in between...So, best way to say it for now is Humans or Humanoids...that can come from Plants too....

No, we can not be Trillions of years since our Universe is 14 Billion year old. Then the highest forms are Plant life that have about 5 billion years ahead of us....that are Humanoid...

Krish

Our Knowledge is like Swiss Cheese...It has been that way for 100,000 years that includes all the great spiritual healers...may be someday people will change it to regular cheese...thanks...

Darwi, my suggestion is to start changing it to regular cheese at Lord Rama section...if you want...thank you.

darwi

I'll try to explain myself more clearly. This time-space reality has been evolving for several billion years or so. We, have higher selves(Christ Selves, higher selves, observers, guardian angels, etc.). And those selves have higher selves(I AM selves) and those selves have higher selves. Who knows how many levels of higher selves there are. But we know that ultimately all is one. The universal God spirit contains all. In this scenario, at some level of self or higher self we are eternal. That contains more than many trillions of years. At some point in the past, our higher selves were living lifetimes as we are now, before they graduated. But that wasn't enough and we were sent back as extensions of our higher selves.