Debate Do Muslims Believe In Time Travel?

Amin

:D There is no such thing as god or the devil sorry to say :)View attachment 3026 :cool:
hehe oh yeah then explain to me how the bigbang happened because I dont understand the logic behind. How can an explosion happen from nothingness if there was nothing there to begin with? and how did they come up the miliseconds they talk about if time was created after the bigbang? I respect if you dont believe in god, its your choice but dont deny mine with your foolish comment.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I have to agree with Amin about God. You can't leave an Almighty Creator out of the equation. And you also cannot leave an anti-God, AKA Satan, out of the equation either. Same thing goes with Christ and Antichrist.

@Krish - We might revisit this in 5 years, that is, if I'm still on this planet. For I'm guessing in 2 or 3 years that I might be taken to another planet with the purpose in my mind of expanding my knowledge and for exploration of hands-on experience with time travel (given my strong assumption that it's a strong possibility).

Amin

I have to agree with Amin about God. You can't leave an Almighty Creator out of the equation. And you also cannot leave an anti-God, AKA Satan, out of the equation either. Same thing goes with Christ and Antichrist.

@Krish - We might revisit this in 5 years, that is, if I'm still on this planet. For I'm guessing in 2 or 3 years that I might be taken to another planet with the purpose in my mind of expanding my knowledge and for exploration of hands-on experience with time travel (given my strong assumption that it's a strong possibility).
which planet is that and who is taking you there ?

Night Vision

:D There is no such thing as god or the devil sorry to say :)View attachment 3026 :cool:
hehe oh yeah then explain to me how the bigbang happened because I dont understand the logic behind. How can an explosion happen from nothingness if there was nothing there to begin with? and how did they come up the miliseconds they talk about if time was created after the bigbang? I respect if you dont believe in god, its your choice but dont deny mine with your foolish comment.
:D Most likely do to a Higher Intelligence or many species of higher intelligence that are not as stupid as the human species is that has been around for a very very long time and has nothing to do with the human species and definitely no fairy tale such as god or satan. Human species is nothing more than an Alien Science Project and we are failing :) The big bang was simply a natural formation nobody controlled it. There is no such thing as one being that controls space it is to massive and probably is never ending and would not be of the human form. The human species is just to horrible to get that credit. god or religion is just a very old form of a brainwashing technique that apparently works well on most of the population :confused: One day people will realize this and feel even more stupid about it :eek: ::LOL:: :cool: That is it for me I can't get involved in a discussion about god it creeps me out to much so have fun boys ;) :p :D Oh and sorry in advance but I block/ignore anyone who wants to shove religion/god down peoples throats. Your religious beliefs should be kept to yourself ;)

Last edited:

Amin

:D Most likely do to a Higher Intelligence or many species of higher intelligence that are not as stupid as the human species is that has been around for a very very long time and has nothing to do with the human species and definitely no fairy tale such as god or satan. Human species is nothing more than an Alien Science Project and we are failing :) There is no such thing as one being that controls space it is to massive and probably is never ending and would not be of the human form. god or religion is just a very old form of a brainwashing technique that apparently works well on most of the population :confused: One day people will realize this and feel even more stupid about it :eek: ::LOL:: :cool: That is it for me I can't get involved in a discussion about god it creeps me out to much so have fun boys ;) [emoji14] :D
If humans are an Alien project then who created the Aliens? well scientists now days call god intelligent design, they refuse to admit what people have been saying all along that god exists. you cant just came up with theories with no proof and they dont even make sense. I believe aliens exit in the universe too but that doesnt mean god doesnt exist.

Amin

@Amin - I'm going to an alien planet, and aliens will take me there, of course.
are they aliens or interdimensional entaties ?
If humans are an Alien project then who created the Aliens? well scientists now days call god intelligent design, they refuse to admit what people have been saying all along that god exists. you cant just came up with theories with no proof and they dont even make sense. I believe aliens exit in the universe too but that doesnt mean god doesnt exist.

Japrim

I am not a Muslim, but I do remember having a conversation with a nice Muslim woman who cited verses in the Quran indicating foreknowledge of future science and technology. Don't ask me what they were, but they're in there somewhere.

These types of things are often thought of as prophetic, from angels or divine beings. Whenever I hear about them, I wonder what year they came from.

Amin

I am not a Muslim, but I do remember having a conversation with a nice Muslim woman who cited verses in the Quran indicating foreknowledge of future science and technology. Don't ask me what they were, but they're in there somewhere.

These types of things are often thought of as prophetic, from angels or divine beings. Whenever I hear about them, I wonder what year they came from.
yes there are predictions in the quran like the fall of roman empire and the splitting and rejoining of the moon.

Japrim

yes there are predictions in the quran like the fall of roman empire and the splitting and rejoining of the moon.

Evidence of time travel exists any time after-the-fact knowledge happens at a before-the-fact point. The more specific, the more integrity it has. Whether it be someone or thing physically traveling from the future to the past, or someone having a prophetic vision of sorts, it is still information traveling time.

Even things like prophetic visions demonstrates there is a conduit of some kind on some level form or fashion that transcends time.

We can argue that the fall of the Roman Empire could be predicted simply by educated guess, that it is only reasonable that it would fall during a particular period in time. But if there is anything specific or accurate to the circumstances, or even an ambiguous reference that makes sense when it finally happens, it demonstrates that someone knew, somehow.

How do we explain things like Helicopters in ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs, or descriptions of computers with CD drives? How do we explain things like high powered rifle holes in the skull of ancient humans?

There are so many examples. I am very curious how many similar ones can be found in the Quran.